Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari (2396 Views)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2016
op welldone

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari by Iriruaga100(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Even with the loot n share syndrome from the 60s n now, nigeria went into recession only two times when baba cassandra, mr body language,duara monkey was at the helms of affair in 1984 n now.
Re: In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari by TheLegal(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
ibroh22:
and u expect me to read this novel,,,sorry,i can't
if you don't read, you will still be in the ocean of deceit fed you by the APC. read and stop being a zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari by TheLegal(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
pedrilo:
I have been instructed to give you this form sir.
I have always been Jonathan's supporter. the article was lifted from the wall of a zombie turned wailer. but I will help you deliver the form to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari by OlandoOwoo: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
nicedas:
inflated GDP that relies mostly on it super structure and not the base? The already shut down almajiri school? The provision of dollars to the ibo petty traders to import tooth picks just to give value to the naira? 14 mini secondary school called university? That drunkard left a very fragile economy build on propaganda
This article is actually meant for the initiated, and not illiterates from Idah
Re: In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari by TheLegal(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2016
nicedas:
inflated GDP that relies mostly on it super structure and not the base? The already shut down almajiri school? The provision of dollars to the ibo petty traders to import tooth picks just to give value to the naira? 14 mini secondary school called university? That drunkard left a very fragile economy build on propaganda
Zombie spotted!!!
now answer these:
1. who shut down the almajiri schools? Is it Jonathan's fault that the Almajiris have failed to go to school? Did Jonathan build the said Schools which Northern leaders failed to build or not?
2. Is it that it was only Ndigbo that were given dollars? Is it that all Ndigbo who deal on importation only import toothpicks? Was the value of Naira better then than now?
3. Did any university in Nigeria ever start fully without it first starting from a scratch? Those 14 universities are they admitting students and employing the masses both as Tutorial and non-tutorial staff?

I know you cant answer these questions because you have been zombiefied and there seems to be no remedy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply / Good News! Donald Trump Opens First African Branch In Onitsha / Ugwuanyi Pioneers Industrial Revolution In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.