Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply (2392 Views)

Gnami & Pakau In Kaduna Record Two-Year Uninterrupted Power Supply – FG / 9 Days Of Uninterrupted Power And Still Counting / 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by MutantMetahuman: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Come and join me and my street to celebrate 84 hrs of uninterrupted power supply.

Since I was born in Nigeria, I have never experienced 84hrs hrs of uninterrupted power supply except through generator.

The only time I came close to 38hrs was during proffesor Barth nnaji's regime.

The power has been on since Wednesday and it has not gone for even a second.

I really wanna see how long this is gonna go..

What is the situation at your end?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by dunkem21(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
A snapshot of your fridge/zeer sir cool

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by maryjan8(f): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Good for you, we have only celebrate three hour a day.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by ashjay001(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Come and join me and my street to celebrate 84 hrs of uninterrupted power supply.

Since I was born in Nigeria, I have never experienced 84hrs hrs of uninterrupted power supply except through generator.

Hope u've not jinxed it?!

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by Kposkila: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by MutantMetahuman: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
ashjay001:

Hope u've not jinxed it?!
hehehehe not yet..

1 Like

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by dafuturis(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
And your location is?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by ajepako(f): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
I can only celebrate 90 minutes daily...

God punish PHCN...

6 Likes

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by niggi4life(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
honestly the light has improved tremendously and i just pray it gets better.
This is what we want in this country

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by eleojo23: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
We will only celebrate when all Nigerians can boast of months of uninterrupted power supply. undecided

1 Like

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by AsoRockz01(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
MutantMetahuman:

Bros,I am not doubting you oh but I am just saying this is not true. Report your location make we confirm abeg.
There's no how there will be uninterrupted power supply in Nigeria for a whole day.

Report your location ASAP abeg.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by MutantMetahuman: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Bros,I am not doubting you oh but I am just saying this is not true. Report your location make we confirm abeg.
There's no how there will be uninterrupted power supply in Nigeria for a whole day.

Report your location ASAP abeg.
You must have lived in all part of Nigeria to be so sure of that.
Why not just tell us the situation at your end and move on?

Anyway, Around Jericho Ibadan.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by sublimes: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Right now, I'm celebrating 3-days of uninterrupted Darkness. So frustrating.

7 Likes

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by obo389(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by obo389(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
am celebrating 96 hours and still counting.
though, it was taken briefly this morning for about 35 minutes. thereafter, it was brought back till as i type.......

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by thedarkside: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
my guy!!...that is like 3.5 days of power....wowwwwww!!!... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...enjoy!!!:..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by dustmalik: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Given our electricity infrastructure, we may never experience uninterrupted supply. Heavy rain and wind will make sure of it.
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by dunkem21(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
sublimes:
Right now, I'm celebrating 3-days of uninterrupted Darkness. So frustrating.

LOL grin
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by MutantMetahuman: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Finally

Powers out.

I think its because its about to rain.

Thats about 90 hrs

New record.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by MutantMetahuman: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oh shiit..
Its back again.. Just about 7 minutes later..

So sad they had to take it in the first place sad

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by BABAKABIRU301(f): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
PLS HOW MOUCH YOU COLLECTED BEFORE YOU CHANGE TO THIS?. WO MAJE KI OMO NIGERIA GBE E SE EPE O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by Longman6(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Folks Do you know that some residential areas are not aware of the poor power situation in the country, I stay in Akobo,Ibadan and we always experience extremes,there can be light for up to 20 hours everyday, but when we don't have.it can be very terrible, the same goes for My PPA when I was in Edo, it was so shocking to hear that some haven't had power in weeks.It's just a situation of extremes in Nigeria, thou I think power generation is getting better since the activities of the NDA reduced
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by kossyablaze(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
If I hear..... Here's 7hrs per day tho
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
It may be that you people are connected to the "industrial line" grid.

I mean the 33kva line.
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by murphyg: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
it has really improved here in lagos, just check those street hawkers you will see frozen bottles of drinks on their heads. we will get there.
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by tartar9(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
So buhari is now diverting electric supply from the 5 percenters to his 95%-wailers

1 Like

Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by Puvour: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
It is true that it has improved in some places, I saw someone say same on Twitter in the morning. It has been on throughout today here too.
But there is nothing to really celebrate yet. This is Nigeria where everything can change (the Apc type) within a short period.
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by iSlayer: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
There's always power here,I hardly know what to do with it anymore.
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
iSlayer:
There's always power here,I hardly know what to do with it anymore.
IN THIS COUNTRY ABI?
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by Ahmeduana(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
MutantMetahuman:

MAKE UNA HELP AM THANK KAINJI AND SHIRORO DAM
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by iSlayer: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
BABAKABIRU301:
IN THIS COUNTRY ABI?
I swear it. It's not uninterrupted but I can boast of 20 hours of supply daily. Seems it's not so for you. Pity.
Re: Celebrating 84hrs Of Uninterrupted Power Supply by betterABIAstate: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
How come only the zombies are having relatively constant electricity lately?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) / Mohammed Abacha To Buhari: You Are The Change We Don't Need. / Igbos Saw Tomorrow - Chikezie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.