Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class (10961 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / Bianca Ojukwu Graduates From Alfonso El-Sabio University In Spain With M.sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class by UYCO: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
BSC VS HND COMPETITION IN ENGINEERING WILL EXPOSE THEIR WEAKNESS. I AM VERY SURE THAT BSC HOLDERS CANT MATCH US IN THE FIELD OF ENGINEERING.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class by UYCO: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Today will be an exposure to the Pros and Cons Of Nigerian higher institution - Polytechnic and Universities.
It is very obvious that some polytechnics in Nigeria has risen to higher standard more than most Nigerian Universities. This is because of how Nigerian treat or feel toward Polytechnic.
http://www.the1960post.com/2016/12/nigerian-polytechnic-versus-nigerian.html
Re: Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class by Dereformer(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
I am a product of the two systems.

I have HND (Accounting) Distinction

I have Bsc (Accounting) First Class honours.

Believe me, I saw it all in the ivory towers.

1 Like

Re: Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class by greatiyk4u(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
I actually had a good time perusing through the arguments on this thread

the guy defending polytechnic graduates is in addition to being ignorant hard to convince due to the fact that he had telepathically stressed his mind on this idea of polytechnic graduates superiority a reason he finds it hard to accept new dimension

in the field of Engineering that he is making reference to, he should remember that all successful engineering projects re based on "designabilty and constructability"

every sustainable practical engineering inventions is a product of sound design.....university education is research based while that of polytechnic is not.

it is very unfortunate that u know little about deductive arguments a reason u kept on emphasizing on ur established premises

1 Like

Re: Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class by Dereformer(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
greatiyk4u:
I actually had a good time perusing through the arguments on this thread

the guy defending polytechnic graduates is in addition to being ignorant hard to convince due to the fact that he had telepathically stressed his mind on this idea of polytechnic graduates superiority a reason he finds it hard to accept new dimension

in the field of Engineering that he is making reference to, he should remember that all successful engineering projects re based on "designabilty and constructability"

every sustainable practical engineering inventions is a product of sound design.....university education is research based while that of polytechnic is not.

it is very unfortunate that u know little about deductive arguments a reason u kept on emphasizing on ur established premises

Re: Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class by Dereformer(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
UYCO:
BSC VS HND COMPETITION IN ENGINEERING WILL EXPOSE THEIR WEAKNESS. I AM VERY SURE THAT BSC HOLDERS CANT MATCH US IN THE FIELD OF ENGINEERING.
Re: Polytechnics Vs University Students Top Debate – HND Better Than B.sc 2nd Class by KesaaKingsKen(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Its hightime we understood the difference between a Polytechnic, College of Education and University. Many feels they are same because they are called high institution.

I blame the ministry of Education because they have failed to enlighten the people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.