Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Activate 3G SPEED On Airtel 2G Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate 3G SPEED On Airtel 2G Plan (10266 Views)

How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) / Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) / How Do I Opt-out From Airtel 2G. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate 3G SPEED On Airtel 2G Plan by AtomAdeyemi(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Do you want to surf at 3G network even when you are on the airtel 2G network data plans that gives 2gb for 200 naira & 6gb for 500 naira

Files to download.. .
*3g/4g optimizer.. ..

*Script Manager ...#download link.. ..https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=os.tools.scriptmanager&feature=search_result]
*Turbo Changer Script 2G/3G...#download link....[http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/lVz8fEfP/file.html]...
.Download the above file and keep it safe before you start proceed below .
Start the 3G/4G optimizer :
Choose network speed as 12/28/7(set to max)
select down speed increase
apply the changes made .
2. Restart the device once you save the changes

Open the script manager
Browse the file which you downloaded (ie) 3G Turbo script text file changer
Allow the Super User (grand Permission)or else click on the Super user icon , grant permission and run the script
Scroll up and set the setting to Fastest to get the maximum Data Speed .
Reboot your device
3. Switch To WCDMA Mode on Setting(network)

Things to Remember :
Your device must be rooted to make work this trick
Reboot where ever its required .
Hope you enjoyed using the 3g speed on your 2g data plan . share your experience and also if you have any queries feel free to comment below .
Re: How To Activate 3G SPEED On Airtel 2G Plan by Mustack: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2016
Half plot booked

Re: How To Activate 3G SPEED On Airtel 2G Plan by ikbnice(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2016
I dont think I will enjoy doing all these. Airtel 2g na jet for my area, though not as fast as MTN/AIRTEL 3g but way faster than glo 3g snail-speed.
Re: How To Activate 3G SPEED On Airtel 2G Plan by Vincent41(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Nt working period!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Noticing This?, (photos) / MTN Midnight Browsing Plan Is Blazing Like Fire (screenshot) / Buy Smartphone Of Your Choice With Easybuy And Pay Later - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.