Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Theory Is Now Implement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Theory Is Now Implement. (524 Views)

Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari / Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari / We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Theory Is Now Implement. by oyinkinola: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2016
...barely 5 days of the release of my theory and open letter to VP on how nigeria can quickly get back to track, the Idea is implented. Although yet in totality.

"Speaking at the 2016 presidential policy dialogue session which was organised by the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) in Lagos on Thursday, Osinbajo said the government will release N100 billion in the next few days to increase money in circulation."
read more:www.naij.com/925024-finally-vp-osinbajo-unveils-five-things-fg-will-stabilize-economy-see-list.html?utm_source=mailfire&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=reaction_pusher

here is the theory:
CBN....On February 28th 2007, as part of the economic reforms, N50, N20, N10 and N5 banknotes and N1 and 50K coins, were reissued in new designs. While a new denomination N2 coin was introduced.
Currency in Circulation:
Notes : N1000 | N500 | N200 | N100 | N50 | N20 | N10 | N5
Coins: N2 | N1 | 50 Kobo
But the reality of today in the market is that, there no N2, N1, N0.5(50k) why? i can boldly say that the missing currency increase inflation, influence the value of other currency against Naira, hereby cause hike price and cheating in the market. although nigeria is an importer country, that everything we consume come from foreign land, still our currency is powerful, i maintain! by dolging market or cheating market we cause hardship to our self! the reality is there for all, in my study on this idea, as i said earlier, i go through many markets and see where the problem lie, in the market there are common language people use to bid or bargain that need no interpretation; e.g naira is widely use, muri, wasso, "jika" and "apo" among yoruba and beyond; that is where i realise that by using the most influence and wide spoken and accept word for our formula there wont be a problem for people to adopt and accept it; the reason why i take wasso which is derived from "WASSOBIA"
So, i concluded that when dropped inactive(not in circulation)kobo, replace it with our ₦ remain in it' two digit decimals as kobo with the same value of today and let it compete with it's world counterpart, and use wasso in place of ₦ same value as of the ₦ of today in the market, then life will be worth living for the masses, other reforms is secondary.
so we will be a nation of ₦&₩...naira&wasso. instead of naira and kobo
again many economists said that we have inflation when there is much money in circulation, they were wrong!
what about if there no money in circulation?...it lead to what? the same inflation, that's where our monetary problems lie!
Re: My Theory Is Now Implement. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2016
Ewo......Your English Teacher needs to be hanged.

1 Like

Re: My Theory Is Now Implement. by oyinkinola: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2016
kazuna:
Ewo......Your English Teacher needs to be hanged.
...are we not wrong to call for hanging your parent who send you to stupid , ignorant and unpractable dead theories school, that you can't even feed youself, talk-less of helping the nation!
Re: My Theory Is Now Implement. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2016
oyinkinola:

...are we not wrong to call for hanging your parent who send you to stupid , ignorant and unpractable dead theories school, that you can't even feed youself, talk-less of helping the nation!

Chai....the funniest aspect is You never see 'it' as a problem.

I suggest you start opening threads with your mother tongue. You are really bad at English. its not even good bad.....just bad.

1 Like

Re: My Theory Is Now Implement. by oyinkinola: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2016
kazuna:

Chai....the funniest aspect is You never see 'it' as a problem.

I suggest you start opening threads with your mother tongue. You are really bad at English. its not even good bad.....just bad.
...as far as English is your mother's tongue, why not defend it.....sorry to offend you mr britol
Re: My Theory Is Now Implement. by oyinkinola: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2016
...the government of today is a real government of the people, they listen to the nation, this is my second theory and implement i.e LFR(Looted fund reserve) and MCCR(Missing currency in circulation reserve)
so if you have a genuine Idea post it here, it wont end up in dustbin as the previous government did!
Re: My Theory Is Now Implement. by Yujin(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol. Another musiwa on the loose.

1 Like

Re: My Theory Is Now Implement. by oyinkinola: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Yujin:
Lol. Another musiwa on the loose.
why not have thousands of musiwa to dislodge you people from nairaland to free nigeria from bondage!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Honk For Hunger! Are They Truly Hungry? / Transformation Era Vs Change Era .............. / My Encounter With Boko Haram Foot Soldiers – Barr Aisha Mama Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.