Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members (9655 Views)

Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / LAGOS To Introduce Public Utility Levy (PUL) / APC: We Are Praying For PDP Not To Fall Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by paschal47(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2016
lies from the pit of hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by globe16: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2016
kayo80:
I find this hard to believe sha. Do the people go to the bank with 100 Naira notes to make deposits?
So people still try to believe anything coming from the party of lies? smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by jieta: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2016
toposi4naija:
Who are they foolinq??
there followers.

1 Like

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Sunnycliff(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2016
LETS SEE HOW THIS LIES CAN BE SUSTAINED OVER TIME

1 Like

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2016
For a party who sold ordinary paper to a presidential aspirant for #27 million,i don't believe apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2016
APC went to nursery & primary schools to disseminate dis information. so we can't be misled by dis unscrupulous demagogues called all poverty conductors
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by nonjebose(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2016
Hahahahaha, lwkd. These people are really really funny. #100!!! This man should already take a cup of kunu

1 Like

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by TerrorSquad147: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2016
APC chai...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by jamace(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Trade mark of APC. Unu kwantinu, unu hear. angry

1 Like

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by richmondefosa(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2016
,A man was dating three women and wanted to decide who to marry. He then gave them a test. He gave each woman $10,000 and observed what each did with the money. The first one did a total make-over which. ncluded a fancy hair style, make up and several new outfits. She then dressed up for the man and said, "I have done this to make myself more attractive to you because I love you so much." The man was impressed. The second woman went gift shopping for the man. She bought him a new smartphone, a Rolex watch and very flashy clothes. As she presented these gifts to him she said, "I've spent all the money on you because I love you so much." The man was again impressed. The third one invested the money in the stock market. She earned $40,000 and gave him back his 10k. She then deposited the remainder in a joint account. She told him that she wanted to secure their future because she loved him so much. Obviously the man was very impressed. The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money. In the end he married the one with the biggest buttocks. Men will always be men! 㰊BTW APC and lies sef. Abegi. ,

2 Likes

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Mboi: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2016
The $10,000 Amechi shared to each voter during their primaries and $5000 each Atiku also shared in their primaries also emanated from their N100 contributions too. Well I don't blame them. Since they told you people that one old man who did not go to school knows better than a PhD. holder, knows better than a professor you people believed, they told you the same man will make $1=N1, you people believed, they also told you the same man will regularise crude oil price and you people also believed of course they know if they tell you their whole campaign was sponsored by their N100 contributions you people will also believe because they know you people are nothing but fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by ajepako(f): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2016
The sad thing about APC is that they dont even know how to LIE properly...

This is their most pathetic and funniest lie ever.....

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by NovusHomo(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2016
9jii:
And we will still give you more to kick PDP and Separatists Again

We will, by God's grace.
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Ahmeduana(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2016
McGibson:

https://www.thecable.ng/we-depend-on-the-n100-levy-paid-by-our-members-says-apc
APC AS START PREPARING FOR THE RIGGING OF 2019 ELECTION! 12 MILLION MEMBERS, WONDERFUL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by DabuIIIT: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2016
9jii:
And we will still give you more to kick PDP and Separatists Again
welcome from prison
. Afonja
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Talius(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

Only Zombies, Afonjas and Abobakus will believe this lie
Haha! You just made my day.
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Orikinla(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2016
APC is actually the only real democratic party in Nigeria organized like the DNC in USA.
Papa Deceive Pikin (PDP) is a political mafia.
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Edesinpayan(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2016
This kind lie..... Nawao oooo
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Uncle pls tell horse anoda lieeeee!
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by frubben(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2016
@ least may dem still sofri they lie now. Chai!!!!
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Eazybay(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2016
They have 12.7mill since last yr. 100bucks per person, no one die, no one miss.. Mtcheeeew

Oya FIRS come and deduct tax 4rm diz ppl
Iranu
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by blackpanda: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2016
globe16:

Have you paid your 100 naira yet? Meanwhile, when will the party hike this 100 fee as they are doing to every other fees in Nigeria

Eyah! Sorry ehn. I see ur pains. grin

Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2016
[b]"Assuming[/b]those on our data base paid their membership levy, just multiply N100 by 12.7 million members and you know how much we get. So, we have our way of sourcing for fund.”

So how did he he arrive at this conclusion if it were just assumptions. I smell lies.
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by elmisti(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Wow! This is so true...

What a credible way of raising funds

Indeed change has come and people are running to be part of the wagon.

I believe every member pays that fee even though my brothers didn't pay before they got in.

This is the reason why so many people love Buhari. Such laudable transparency.

This is the reason some people will believe this news.

But definitely not me!

weyrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Handsomecole(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Thank God I have paid my dues. I shall remain loyal to my party and we shall continue to rule this country until year 2050 and beyond.
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Gkemz: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2016
12.7 million members. what a massive figure. With this number, i think we are running a one party system.
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2016
This people can never disclose the source of their funds. But we know . So, please stop telling us smart lies.
How did you arrive at 12.7 financial members ? Because the 15 million votes ascribed to the president by INEC in the last election were from your members?
Believe me half of those votes came from folks who don't have any party's membership card. Maybe by 2019 you'll claim to have up to 20 million members and of course your victory at the polls is again assured.
Unfortunately there is nothing anybody can do about it because we are already in a one party system.
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by endove(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2016
Woow I think devil is a learner in terms of APC lying
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by Pascchal: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2016
#100 ke! Na una no wu b mumu
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by whosayswot100(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2016
EFCC take note, extorting #100 from about 12.7m pple every month without paying back is a fraud
Re: APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members by rhektor(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Another lie
This APC people sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govs Lead Buhari’s Campaign Onslaught As State Coordinators / Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again / Xenophobia: SERAP Asks African Com. To Take S.A To Court,seeks $10b For Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.