Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Watch The Video Of The Guy That Proposed To His Girlfriend On The Plane [video ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch The Video Of The Guy That Proposed To His Girlfriend On The Plane [video ] (420 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of The Guy That Proposed To His Girlfriend On The Plane [video ] by Jameskyrian(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
A certain young man named Frank and his girlfriend, Stephanie, were together in Airpeace flight headed to Enugu this morning, unaware to the girlfriend that her lover boy had liaised with the pilot and the crew to carry out with this romantic tale.

It was so awesome and i advise Nollywood to pluck a leaf. Lol
if you are a single dude or planning on proposing to your girlfriend in the most romantic way, i would advise you to watch the video too and learn one or two love panorama........Love nwantiti is sweet shaaa

Watch pictures and video

http://www.jkcyno.com/2016/08/12/watch-the-most-romantic-proposal-ever-video-pictures/
Re: Watch The Video Of The Guy That Proposed To His Girlfriend On The Plane [video ] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
for my proposal, if my babe ain't accepting
SMS make she leave am
Re: Watch The Video Of The Guy That Proposed To His Girlfriend On The Plane [video ] by Jameskyrian(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
splenzard:
for my proposal, if my babe ain't accepting

SMS make she leave am

hahahhhaahhahahhaaa....guy you are simply mean.....lmao
so you'd literally send the ring over via sms?

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Mama Ikeji, Dancing To Korede Bello Song / Romance Of Primary School / Which Pill Will Do The Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.