Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) (18383 Views)

Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow / Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Day Buhari Showered Praise On Ekweremadu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by ify23ng: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2016
This is trash.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by lohresloco: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Buhari need to smoke kwale igbo.
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

Who Buahri help
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by dondavinchi(m): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Akpan107:
It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197,but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N400.It took PDP 16 years to destroy Nigeria, but ittook APC just 1 year to massacre, dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria.It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87 per litre, but it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per litre.It took PDP 16 years to make Nigeria corrupt,but it took APC just 1 year to make Nigeria Fantastically corrupt.It took PDP 16 years to keep the price of rice at N7,000 per bag,but took APC 1 year to project it to N18,000 per bag.It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel to 15 countries,but it took Pa Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.It took PDP 16years to apply resounding economic policies that made banks grow, buttook APC 1 year to apply policies which madebanks to sack more staff.The worst administration of PDP is far better than the best of APC!
put ur yansh 4 dis place take one beer 4 my head
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by junnyjake(m): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2016
diablos:

Lol...Nigerians are hilarious grin
And you are Ecuadorian I suppose?
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by junnyjake(m): 2:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Molly1991:
where is youwin program
Swept under the rug.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by Carter4luv(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2016
the youths are tired of words put dem into action.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by oshorstan(f): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2016
The name Buhari in our political parlance means Bad luck..All political criminal.. We need to ask GEJ for forgiveness.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2016
diana158:
Mr president while thinking abt the youths of this great nation, try more to tame tribalism n ethnicity which has really divided the youths to the point that almost all the contributions we youths make on national discourse is fuelled by ethnicity. Here on nairaland its worse. #unitetheyouths.
This is true
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by adeyinkao28(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2016
gurunlocker:
"We will" government.... Npower scam you've been talking about for almost four months.... Youth should rise up in this Country
Thats what i'm saying man, we are jst here venting rubish, we need to rise
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by Phranex(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Sunnycliff:
This is what Nigerian Youths want!

We want a Nigeria where public officers are questioned when they acquire undue assets.
We want a Nigeria where the Niger Delta will be duely compensated for environmental degradation, the North rehabilited from Boko Haram attacks, the East accelerated in development that the quest for biafra agitation will die a natural death, the west reinvigorated as the commerce centre of the economy, the middle belt set free from undue ethnic attacks by the herdsmen and recognized as the food basket of the nation.
A Nigeria where a man can sleep with both eyes closed
A Nigeria where there is zero tolerance for corruption no matter whose ox is gored
A Nigeria where the youths will be seen as the true leaders of today.
A Nigeria where you are judged as a Nigerian and not along tribal lines.
A Nigeria where Indigenous technologies will be brought to limelight.
a Nigeria where political office holders will not travel abroad for headache and running nose.
A Nigeria where every sector is made productive with clear result outputs.
A Nigeria where our citizens in diaspora will be willing to come back home to invest thereby reducing brain drain phenomenon

You got some likes there.. I might advise you direct them to the official website.. Onlineyouths.netau.net
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by Phranex(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2016
adeyinkao28:
Thats what i'm saying man, we are jst here venting rubish, we need to rise

Join the campaign for a new Nigeria.. Visit onlineyouths.netau.net to join
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Phranex:

You got some likes there.. I might advise you direct them to the official website.. Onlineyouths.netau.net

Alright!
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by diablos: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2016
junnyjake:

And you are Ecuadorian I suppose?

I heard ur mum died of a venereal disease...was it syphilis or herpes
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2016
ukjgc
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by 3sexy: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
For the first time in my life , i'm wishing someone death.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by innolala(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Na u nd ur family dem go put tyer burn. I av my freedom 9f speach nd I will use it well. Am nt a fool like u
IllegalMoney:

The Afonja zombies have arrived

Go n repeat this ur statement in any market in lagos and watch how they will put tyre on ur neck and burn u to ashes.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by innolala(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
I didnt say to make sense to low brain fools like u. U r jst a shit dat want attention wit ur smell
Sacluxpaint:

Your own no make sense joor. Very dry. I hate zombies
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by innolala(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shit
TerrorSquad147:
zombie
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by chernest2002: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
If buhari don't know what to say let him shot up, how many youth is in his cabinet? A dictator who filled all positions with half dead men and women is talking about energizing the youth. Buhari and his cabinet should be in old people home by now.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
innolala:
I didnt say to make sense to low brain fools like u. U r jst a shit dat want attention wit ur smell

Zombie that can comment, ur a rare idiot indeed.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by innolala(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ur r jst mad man dat needs to b locked in a donjon. U r nt suppose to associate wit humas wit sense
Sacluxpaint:

Zombie that can comment, ur a rare idiot indeed.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
innolala:
Ur r jst mad man dat needs to b locked in a donjon. U r nt suppose to associate wit humas wit sense

The rot and decay in our educational system is very glaring and the rot has also affected your brain. Donjon ko, don jazzy ni.
Re: International Youth Day: Buhari's Message To Nigerian Youths (pic) by innolala(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
I can see d high level of ur madness. It has no cuz so jst go nd drink acid. U animal
Sacluxpaint:

The rot and decay in our educational system is very glaring and the rot has also affected your brain. Donjon ko, don jazzy ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins / Nwaoboshi Faces Prison Term As Presidential Panel Moves For Prosecution / Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.