Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee (38251 Views)

Your Retirement Is Secured With 50% Discount On Queen's Court @ 5m / Buying A Property Is One Of The Best Ways To Prepare For Old Age Or Retirement. / World’s Top 24 Retirement Destinations Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Solitin40: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
mamajaz:
Sola, where did you write your exams?
Ibadan. Hope no problem ma?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by ourchy: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
How many rooms do u have here? And what are the specifications of your building? Sorry if I sound rude, I actually like what u are doing and want to know more about it
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Ditoya(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Excellent work I must say desiji. I love the design. I sent you a PM, would love to get the floor Plan. Thanks. Or better still you could mail it to me @Thursdayfrip@gmail.com.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by butterflex: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dear Sir. I wish to join others here to congratulate you on this masterpiece. Please kindly help me with the floor plan too, I really love what I am seeing here and would love to have a better understanding of the floor design.

I thank you on advance.

goodness.obayangbon@outlook.com the
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by butterflex: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
@ desiji Dear Sir. I wish to join others here to congratulate you on this masterpiece. Please kindly help me with the floor plan too, I really love what I am seeing here and would love to have a better understanding of the floor design.

I thank you on advance.

goodness.obayangbon@outlook.com the [/quote]
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
For architectural decorative stones, bricks and 3D wall panels call +2349091893400, WhatsApp +2348036684660

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by jangirova: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2016
@ desiji, this is lovely. You will indeed enjoy the fruits of your labour.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by mamajaz(f): 4:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Solitin40:

Ibadan. Hope no problem ma?
No problem, just thinking of where to write naa ni
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by motherfucker: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Topjohn:

Red blocks ?
Pls can you give me the advantage of using red blocks and disadvantage ?
check this https://www.nairaland.com/2812399/red-brick-making-machine-sale
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by SangoCrusader: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2016
desiji:

The boiler is going to be the Latest with A+++ with less Electricity and fantastic water heater temperature at all times

Congratulations! beautiful house. I summed up the estimates you showed on excel, and it comes too about N10m. Were you able to complete this beautiful building with N10m including internal finishing?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Dwightventures(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2016
desiji:
I am following the footsteps of so many people b4 me the likes of Am-alone, vitorado, Bplenty, QC & usw...
I have being a passive Nairalander for long and more of a anonymous nairalnder mostly on Property section, am also a Disporean Nairalander, which makes the Journey much more interesting and a bit more difficult in implementing

Congratulations on your project. I have been an engineer for almost 20 years and I used to live abroad myself and got acquainted with a whole host of technological innovations. I can contribute to your dream home in the area of the alternative energy you plan to explore i.e solar/inverter installation and inspection. Also it is possible if you can afford it, to add lots of security features and automatic access control features to your home. You could bring them from your base and we would install them professionally or we could do everything ourselves. Note that many of these electrical jobs require some calculations and testing and fitting equipments which these bargain artisans would never want to buy. Fires do come from the kitchen, but as Kate Henshaw came to learn, they can come from an air-conditioner wired with the wrong gauge wire and cheap sockets by illiterate artisans. You can send a mail to dwightventures@gmail.com to get the full brochure of the devices and services I offer. I'm presently looking to build a client base and I don't know many people so it would be great if I did a great job for you and get introduced to other individuals, companies and governments. I am presently based in Ibadan but I am a Lagosian.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dwightventures:

Congratulations on your project. I have been an engineer for almost 20 years and I used to live abroad myself and got acquainted with a whole host of technological innovations. I can contribute to your dream home in the area of the alternative energy you plan to explore i.e solar/inverter installation and inspection. Also it is possible if you can afford it, to add lots of security features and automatic access control features to your home. You could bring them from your base and we would install them professionally or we could do everything ourselves. Note that many of these electrical jobs require some calculations and testing and fitting equipments which these bargain artisans would never want to buy. Fires do come from the kitchen, but as Kate Henshaw came to learn, they can come from an air-conditioner wired with the wrong gauge wire and cheap sockets by illiterate artisans. You can send a mail to dwightventures@gmail.com to get the full brochure of the devices and services I offer. I'm presently looking to build a client base and I don't know many people so it would be great if I did a great job for you and get introduced to other individuals, companies and governments. I am presently based in Ibadan but I am a Lagosian.
Thanks i have gotten that end covered
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Dwightventures(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
desiji:

Thanks i have gotten that end covered

Nice, quick response. But I've observed you seem in a hurry to foreclose anything new. Always keep your options open so you have something to fall back on if things don't go as you perfectly planned it. Just saying
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Plumbing excel

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Decorative Excel
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sorry Window Hood and Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wall Belt Und Pillar base

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by butterflex: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Baba please help with the floor plan please. Goodness.obayangbon@outlook.com
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dwightventures:

Nice, quick response. But I've observed you seem in a hurry to foreclose anything new. Always keep your options open so you have something to fall back on if things don't go as you perfectly planned it. Just saying
Your Observation is very wrong, but thanks anyways i have that end covered where i am based we always do our homework b4 embarking on anything. Thanks once more
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by kopell: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
desiji:
foyer matt
Men thanks for opening my eyes to this section,I never thought of any intruder may likely try to get in through this little opening. I am in process of fixing mine.

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by lumidii: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is top quality.
You spent some good money and got real value for your money. I see a perfect blending of skilled workmanship, quality materials, funding and adequate supervision. Congratulations Sir. Your contractor/architect/builder deserve a pat on the back.

Quite reassuring to find that it is still possible for diasporans to sponsor and have a successfully executed construction project. Especially when this is carried out a by a hitherto unknown(nairalandwise) contractor/architect/builder.

For those looking to leverage the contractor instrumental to the success being showcased here - note that the sponsor did say he made it a point of duty to be on ground for the groundbreaking and he engaged qualified Engineers and consulted another in his part of the world. He carried out his due diligence. You can spend all the money in the world and hire the best hands but without adequate supervision - one may or may not end up with this kind of good story being shared.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
No thanks needed we are all here to learn
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by lobell: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=desiji post=49644007]No thanks needed
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by SangoCrusader: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
desiji:
No thanks needed we are all here to learn

Hello,

how much do you forecast to spend from start to finish?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by 9inches(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2016
desiji:

Exact and also energy saving too

Go for it, as long as most of (or at least half) the total number of indoor units will be running at thesame time; else it will be waste of energy. For instance, paint a picture where you are the only one in the building for ssy one week. The outdoor unit will be running just because of one indoor unit. In that situation, a single split Ac would've been a better option. You get what I mean? It needs enough load to perform well and save energy.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2016
9inches:

Go for it, as long as most of (or at least half) the total number of indoor units will be running at thesame time; else it will be waste of energy. For instance, paint a picture where you are the only one in the building for ssy one week. The outdoor unit will be running just because of one indoor unit. In that situation, a single split Ac would've been a better option. You get what I mean? It needs enough load to perform well and save energy.
That is absolutely not true, they are so made that even if you are using only half of the split it only takes the energy needed for that half, that is why it is called an inverter A/C it takes only the Energy needed at a particurlar time. Ever heard of inverter Generators the load it carries makes it either uses more fuel and if it carries less then it uses less energy
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by mufutau55(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
kopell:
Men thanks for opening my eyes to this section,I never thought of any intruder may likely try to get in through this little opening. I am in process of fixing mine.

I will do like an internal burglary with say 16mm or thicker iron in that space before you do the POP ceiling on top of it to hide it.

Hajji M.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by 9inches(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
desiji:

That is absolutely not true, they are so made that even if you are using only half of the split it only takes the energy needed for that half, that is why it is called an inverter A/C it takes only the Energy needed at a particurlar time. Ever heard of inverter Generators the load it carries makes it either uses more fuel and if it carries less then it uses less energy

Of course I know how they are made; I mentioned its energy saving ability as compared to the conventional splits. But my last comment was borne out of field/site experience from hundreds of installed units.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by SangoCrusader: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Simple question you no fit answer... with your wor wor house which will soon collapse.

Go and die!
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by egin(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
desiji:
cv
Can you confirm you actually paid 42k for roofing labor?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2016
egin:

Can you confirm you actually paid 42k for roofing labor?
When you look at the excel sheet you will see how much was paid to the carpenters but i need to break the items down somewhat for my Excel
calculations definetely it was not 42k
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2016
for those who wants to know the area of the house. Did a quick Excel sheet of the house and Rooms

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE / Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Why Do Nigerians Fence Their Houses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.