Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee (38219 Views)

Your Retirement Is Secured With 50% Discount On Queen's Court @ 5m / Buying A Property Is One Of The Best Ways To Prepare For Old Age Or Retirement. / World’s Top 24 Retirement Destinations Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sliding Window for the BQ since the prices of Building Materials have gone through the roof

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
cc

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tiles for the BQ

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by mufutau55(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
desiji:
Alhaji it is 3 feet

I thought so, thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
The Parlour

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
after

1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by kopell: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
desiji:
Tiles for the BQ
How much those floor tiles cost now, how many pcs in the pack. I love those metal door
Designs. Where the locally made?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
@kopell the metal doors war locally made and the excel for the tiles will come later just collating the figures
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
cc

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
BQ Toilet

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
ch

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
tz

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
BQ distribution Board

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
The excel for the BQ

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
The coumpound Taps war all tired because of water splashes and to saveguard the walls

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
The gate from outside

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
We removed the previous wall and moved back a little in retrospect for future development for canalization and road construction

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by drbolade: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Welldone bros, so far this is a master piece. Kindly send me the 3D drawing of this project will appreciate muyiwaolayemi@gmail.com
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by kopell: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
desiji:
Pics but not in a ordered line
Man good job with this water tank stand, I miss calculate when I was building my security house to place it on top, the water tower now costing me fortune.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
kopell:
Man good job with this water tank stand, I miss calculate when I was building my security house to place it on top, the water tower now costing me fortune.
Yes Purposely did it like that because i will be using the inside for the all power station for the house, it is going to house th PHCN meter since we are using Armoured cable to be laid underground and hosting the Battery for the Solar array
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by FastShipping: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
desiji:
Yes Purposely did it like that because i will be using the inside for the all power station for the house, it is going to house th PHCN meter since we are using Armoured cable to be laid underground and hosting the Battery for the Solar array

Talking about solar, how many wattage of solar system are you planning to use to power your electrical for this house? Are you tying few suff to the solar and others to PHCN power supply or are you going totally off-grid? I am in a dilemma about solar system viability.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by ricki: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dem say ........Obe to dun na police money grin

Dis guy is fully loaded.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
FastShipping:

Talking about solar, how many wattage of solar system are you planning to use to power your electrical for this house? Are you tying few suff to the solar and others to PHCN power supply or are you going totally off-grid? I am in a dilemma about solar system viability.
It is going to be a really calculating and serious planning because i want the system to be so effective that i can completely be off grid that is why all the appliances and the lightning and all other things are really being calculated to the last T. all lights are LED so that alone the WATTAGE will extrem small all appliances would be low watt and support the inverter technology and using up to date systems in everyting going for like 12Kw-15Kw Solar and PHCN and generator as backup

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
ricki:
Dem say ........Obe to dun na police money grin

Dis guy is fully loaded.
MY brother i am, not just like Alhaji would say it is only a kobo kobo project that i am doing but it took serious planning on my part, but na prayer amen hope to be loaded

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
drbolade:
Welldone bros, so far this is a master piece. Kindly send me the 3D drawing of this project will appreciate muyiwaolayemi@gmail.com
You have to give me a little time we get back to you
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by FastShipping: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
desiji:
It is going to be a really calculating and serious planning because i want the system to be so effective that i can completely be off grid that is why all the appliances and the lightning and all other things are really being calculated to the last T. all lights are LED so that alone the WATTAGE will extrem small all appliances would be low watt and support the inverter technology and using up to date systems in everyting going for like 12Kw-15Kw Solar and PHCN and generator as backup

Exactly my plan too but a bit skeptical with the way our people do things over there when they promise you heaven and earth but they turn around and do something else the moment you release money to them to execute something for you. I don't want a situation whereby I paid for the best solar gadgets available and end up getting inferior gadgets that breakdown after nine months.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
FastShipping:

Exactly my plan too but a bit skeptical with the way our people do things over there when they promise you heaven and earth but they turn around and do something else the moment you release money to them to execute something for you. I don't want a situation whereby I paid for the best solar gadgets available and end up getting inferior gadgets that breakdown after nine months.
you are right i am really comtemplating bringing it down from my Base. i am also a little bit in the Branch IT(communication technology) so they won't be able to sell wash fo´r me, all terminologies, workings and how the System functions i will be one buying all the gadgets just the installation i will give out
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by FastShipping: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
desiji:
you are right i am really comtemplating bringing it down from my Base. i am also a little bit in the Branch IT(communication technology) so they won't be able to sell wash fo´r me, all terminologies, workings and how the System functions i will be one buying all the gadgets just the installation i will give out

I once discussed with one guy in technology section here who advised me against bringing in the gadget because the gadgets in the U.S are made to function in countries using 110 volts. He said the batteries from the U.S are the worst available.

I am really interested in it if I can find an honest technician to do this for me. I'm yet to meet one single honest Nigerian to work for me. Not even one.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
FastShipping:

I once discussed with one guy in technology section here who advised me against bringing in the gadget because the gadgets in the U.S are made to function in countries using 110 volts. He said the batteries from the U.S are the worst available.

I am really interested in it if I can find an honest technician to do this for me. I'm yet to meet one single honest Nigerian to work for me. Not even one.
i am based in Europe in Germany we have the best Solar panels but a little bit Expensive but it has been proven we have the best panels

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by FastShipping: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
desiji:
i am based in Europe in Germany we have the best Solar panels but a little bit Expensive but it has been proven we have the best panels

Maybe that's what I need to do. I should find way to get mine from Europe.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
FastShipping:

Maybe that's what I need to do. I should find way to get mine from Europe.
I would advice it, very much then u are sure of what you are buying
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by kopell: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
desiji:
Haba, there are couple of them right here, yes just do some background check on who to deal with, and who not to deal with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE / AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.