Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,222 members, 7,842,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Tomatoes Are Still Green But The Cucumbers Are All Four Inches Longer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Tomatoes Are Still Green But The Cucumbers Are All Four Inches Longer (633 Views)

I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? / The Tomatoes Are Still Green But The Cucumbers Are All Four Inches Longer / USA Green Card by Force or Fire (Pictures!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tomatoes Are Still Green But The Cucumbers Are All Four Inches Longer by anayoe(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2009
A woman surprised at why the tomatoes in her garden are green and that of her neighbor are all red, went to her neighbor and asked her the secret behind her tomatoes been red while hers are green.

Her neighbor told her that at night she would come outside and stand naked in front of her tomatoes and in the morning all of them would turn red.

She went and tried it on her garden only to return to her neighbor the following morning with the following complaint, I tried what you told me but "The tomatoes are still green but the cucumbers are all four inches longer''

(1) (Reply)

How To Please A Woman / Daddy How Was I Born? Fear Question. / Wooden Spoon Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.