Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers (28358 Views)

Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers / House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) / Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by CastedDude: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
The youths of Rumuokwurusi in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state have reacted to the "unfair treatment" by Sudelletra Nigeria Limited to their community by picketing the company premises. According to reports by the residents, Sudelletra company situated at KM 16 PH/Aba Expressway has over 200 hundred workforce but only 8 persons are from the community. And the highest paid graduate worker from the community is paid N50,000.00 monthly, while other graduates that are not indigenes are paid 250,000.00 monthly. No one from the community is a staff or management staff of the company.

The angry youths also alleged that the company has also refused to give the community skill acquisitions, employments, scholarships etc. More so, Sudelletra has been accommodated by Rumuokwurusi community for over 20 years but without any project sited by the company in Rumuokwurusi community...

However, the community is now demanding for employment of 40% of the workforce of the company to be given to the community, they should Site a project in the community, Increase the salary of the community workers & staff them. They should also give Skill acquisitions, Scholarships, Industrial Training, & other corporate social responsibilities they own the community as their host or they will continue picketing the gate until their demands are met.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-what-aggrieved-youths-did-with.html

Courtesy: Publicity department, RYA.

Photo-Credit; Nobleman Noble

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by CastedDude: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Nne5: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sudelletra itself is a fccking company.
Indian company with the Indians feeling like demigods.
They pay workers peanuts,and sack them whenever they feel like it.
I heard the community youths cooked yam and pepper soup there today. grin grin grin
A beg those community youths should not take peanuts for salary,that's if the company will even listen to them.
Me work in an Indian company?God forbid.

zionmade:
[s]Let dem continue driving away investors from their land. Rubbish[/s]
Shut up.
If you knew sudelettra, or any indian company,you wouldn't say this.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by zionmade(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Let dem continue driving away investors from their land. Rubbish

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Davash222(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
zionmade:
Let dem continue driving away investors from their land. Rubbish
What are you saying?? Seems you didn't read this part

"According to reports, Sudelletra company situated at KM 16 PH/Aba Expressway has over 200 hundred workforce but only 8 persons are from the community. And the highest paid graduate worker from the community is paid N50,000.00 monthly, while other gradates that are not indigenes are paid 250,000.00 monthly. No one from the community is a staff or management staff of the company."

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by dainformant(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
lol. dem get time
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Eledan: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is the type of environment that the oil companies should go and expose their workers to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Homeboiy: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
And they think all these asians dey fear African magic
well chinese companies no de try at all

3 Likes

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Alawe(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Local Xenophobia. those outsiders employed by the company are they from the country of the owners of the company, or foreigners? those non-indigenes are the not majorly from other river's communities? Does it mean that the community where a company is located indigenes of that community should form majority of its workforce; is that in the law?

A company not doing anything for its host community is very bad, very very bad, especially a company that has spent such a long time. it's what the govmnt should look into. the company should pay and treat the indigenes in the company like they do to others in their level, build in the community, but other thing they are asking for i dont know...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by holatin(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
eh ya Sowi

For those of you calling yourself
mathematicians...
How many grams make an instagram ?
let me
come and be going....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Goldenheart(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin awon thugs Jati jati

It's in there blood!
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
KICK THIS SHIT OFF MR GATE-MAN...

OGA...my job no reach there o!

1 Like

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by holatin(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
hilaomo:
df
deep fvck
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Pebcak: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
??
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Inception(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin
The yam and the

1 Share

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
holatin:
deep fuvk
you done spoil...even me no think reach that side,i just mistyped.
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by teamsynergy: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
this country is really messed up. foreigners are not afraid to trample on Nigerians ..... what s shame

3 Likes

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by jeromzy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Anu meka o!ikwerre meka o!!Di eli....I'm a true son of the soil..

1 Like

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by holatin(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
hilaomo:
you done spoil...even me no think reach that side,i just mistyped.
or you space book
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by originalKsp(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is called "Ibile Protest" cheesy
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Davash222:

"According to reports, Sudelletra company situated at KM 16 PH/Aba Expressway has over 200 hundred workforce but only 8 persons are from the community. And the highest paid graduate worker from the community is paid N50,000.00 monthly, while other gradates that are not indigenes are paid 250,000.00 monthly. No one from the community is a staff or management staff of the company."
Open your company then and employ indigene when no qualify to head am just cause them be indigene.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by utajo: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
guys dey vex grin
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by techmatas: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
gross sad
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by osule1: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
All these juju no be for play
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by obembet(f): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
They don sell land finished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by jamex93(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
work in an Indian company?

God forbid
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Ecosystem4u: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good thing they cook pepper soup join..........as if they kno dat am celebrating my Nairaland comebak today.

To You EWEDU eating mod............................... in Oshiomole's voice ' go and die'.

1 Like

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by Afam4eva(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
jeromzy:
Anu meka o!ikwerre meka o!!Di eli....I'm a true son of the soil..
Iwu nwa ndai?

3 Likes

Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by DJInfluence: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
So after the charm, they still gathered to eat yam abi?
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by ominilongest(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers by origima: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Davash222:

Yes na,only 8 qualified and hardworking persons na.and am quite sure recession must forced the company to sack many workforce and may not have up to 200 workers.abeg make una go seat down

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me / Globacom Staff Resignation Mail / Promoted Senior Nigerian Air Force Officers (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.