Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet (68357 Views)

E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / Harrysong Slammed By Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife In A Subtle Manner / Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by kaen1317: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2016
Something very suspicious about this guys money

4 Likes

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by takenadoh: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2016
Na wah oh

The way the e-money dude is showing money anyhow, one can only wonder if we are all the same.

Me when don dey try promote my blog since make I see 100 D's before Christmas no way.

Abeg make una show E-money this comment.

N epp me.

[url]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by shamecurls(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2016
Who knows where I can order that exact type of customized Sprinter around Ajegunle/ Okokomaiko axis?

I need one of that Sprinter ASAP!

1 Like

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by DMerciful(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2016
The race that strongly believe in hardwork
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by obatreasure: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2016
Dis na moto abi na wetin bi dis? inside dis Ekene Dilichukwu moto fine no bi small
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Dshocker(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2016
teesugar:
Lovely pictures. But, what exactly does he do?

He hustles day and night....
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Ghost447(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2016
teesugar:
He's a ritualist. Is that not what you want to hear?

1 Like

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Vince77(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2016
teesugar:

no one has been able to give me the answer to that question since d day i started asking

4 Likes

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Vince77(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
kaen1317:
Something very suspicious about this guys money

and what could that be?
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Vincent41(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Even as E-Money is rich,some day we go hear stories about her flirting!!!..Women are too Promisicous in Nature!!!..
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by watchindelta(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2016
moni is gud. we don't know how it come.... bangbang
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Truckpusher(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2016
Poverty a lot of the times is a state of the mind.

This message is for those mofos chanting "thunder fire poverty" smellymouth ya guilty as charged. grin

1 Like

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by watchindelta(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2016
Ghost447:
He's a ritualist. Is that not what you want to hear?
hahaha aha pis 4 body ....
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by okpor2(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Dis oNes Wit big money can neva be found shouting ipob or biafra?I beg ipob nd biafra abI na baifraud Na for poor people?God punish poverty!
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Truckpusher(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Vincent41:
Even as E-Money is rich,some day we go hear stories about her flirting!!!..Women are too Promisicous in Nature!!!..
How does this thread connect to the promiscuous nature of women ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Call07034780891: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Anambra family, that's how they roll..
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by PrincessAnna: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2016
God answer my prayer
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by itswell1: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Badgers14:
Money is good. grin May God answer our calls soonest... Amen
Which business this man dey do that he display ostentatious goods every day. Some said naa car imports but i found had to believe because we have numerous car importers that has been in the business and they dont display this kind of wealth.

This is a bad example and alot of teenagers and youths are carried away easily by this display of showmanship that does not correlate with the guy source of income.

5 Likes

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Truckpusher(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
okpor2:
Dis oNes Wit big money can neva be found shouting ipob or biafra?I beg ipob nd biafra abI na baifraud Na for poor people?God punish poverty!
You can't generalize unless you're totally bereft of the idea which they represent. My friend , educate yourself properly - People don't just rise up and start demanding for self determination. So whether it is the poor that is championing it shouldn't be an issue ,after all majority of the population is still within the poverty range so they are a true representation of the yearnings of the people. The least you can is to respect their wish and not try to ridicule what is far bigger than your IQ.

3 Likes

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Badgers14:
Money is good. grin May God answer our calls soonest... Amen

I pray oooo

God is alife
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2016
watchindelta:
moni is gud. we don't know how it come.... bangbang

Hmmmmmmm

Workhard it will start coming in excess
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Crixina(f): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2016
What really does this E money do for a living?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by hardbody: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2016
Vincent41:

In that case, he has no deek to compliment his affluence.

God has given me both, just that the money still get bele. E go soon born quadro triplets.

As for the deek, na who feel am know am lipsrsealed
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Ikem11(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2016
femoric:

Good question, many wanna tap into his wealth by all means, not minding how he got his money.
it's better I have this kind of money let people like you question my source of wealth than be a poor man and still have no peace
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Smellymouth: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Truckpusher:
Poverty a lot of the times is a state of the mind.

This message is for those mofos chanting "thunder fire poverty" smellymou.th ya guilty as charged. grin

Ogbeni Truckpusher,it is a STATE OF YOUR WALLET cheesy grin

Try starving, then you will know poverty is real..No one chooses to live in poverty and, no one is necessarily proud to be living in poverty when they do.

It's not a state of mind, it's an ugly reality for some...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by watchindelta(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm

Workhard it will start coming in excess
u right I need to accelerate more na..
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Truckpusher(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2016
itswell1:

Which business this man dey do that he display ostentatious goods every day. Some said naa car imports but i found had to believe because we have numerous car importers that has been in the business and they dont display this kind of wealth.

This is a bad example and alot of teenagers and youths are carried away easily by this display of showmanship that does not correlate with the guy source of income.
The man could be floating multiple small scale businesses that most people overlook. Most upcoming billionaires in Nigeria do not have a brand name yet they are collecting money from their different outlets right, left and center and they do this by investing on almost every sector from retailing to manufacturing and outsourcing for anything. If he's been diligent over years while investing in bigger sectors he's big then.So where is your doubt coming from or you think the police hasn't checked him out yet ?

3 Likes

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Truckpusher(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ogbeni Truckpusher,it is a STATE OF YOUR WALLET cheesy grin

Try starving, then you will know poverty is real..No one chooses to live in poverty and, no one is necessarily proud to be living in poverty when they do.

It's not a state of mind, it's an ugly reality for some...
I never made that statement as a blanket statement but you can agree that most folks experiences poverty due to their state of the mind.
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by HMZi: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2016
I can do virtually anything 4 his kinda ego..thunder fire poverty.
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Waste of money.
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by castrokins(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Has To Be Said, This Niccur Is Ballin'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) / Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.