Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet (68359 Views)

E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / Harrysong Slammed By Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife In A Subtle Manner / Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by buharisbae(f): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Mercedes RV is now a big deal ? Lol ..this emoney still hasnt gotten rid of poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by tonquendo4u(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2016
teesugar:
Lovely pictures. But, what exactly does he do?
He's a big shot in d maritime industry
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Supnaija(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

Lwkmd....That thunder no be small one oh

grin grin grin grin grin lol bros abeg where i fit buy this kind thunder. I need to use am fire some people
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by delors(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2016
amuokuko:
If I no get this money before I die, either devil or Jah will not ve peace oooo..
Cous ama steal from whichever I find myself in His territory...
Petrol cost but we get spare o...and tyre plenty o...plus lighter dey o...so think twice before u steal o.
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Thylord(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2016
teesugar:
he is a mortuary attendant.
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by venom13(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2016
teesugar:
That is a good Question Nigerians like to praise the rich without asking how did they make their wealth
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Caleycash(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
Who e epp undecided
who you be wey him go help you?!, by d way who u help?!...nonentity like you, na ur money?!, jealousy no go hussle ur own, everytime who e epp, Arrant rubbish!!!
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Caleycash(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
teesugar:
Are you EFCC or what?!, make una no mind una bizness, mtcheeww
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by unbeat007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
cruzita:
I can feel our blessing is near

our days of crying *baba pick our call will soon be over*
to be like him or the wife? Just asking
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ikem11:
it's better I have this kind of money let people like you question my source of wealth than be a poor man and still have no peace
lol
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Caleycash(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
itswell1:

Which business this man dey do that he display ostentatious goods every day. Some said naa car imports but i found had to believe because we have numerous car importers that has been in the business and they dont display this kind of wealth.

This is a bad example and alot of teenagers and youths are carried away easily by this display of showmanship that does not correlate with the guy source of income.
My friend shut tha hell up... what's ur bizness first of all?!, which teenagers and youth are you talking about?! maybe it's Congo's. our youths are already carried away tey tey so stop deceiving ur self, what are my even saying to u sef, guy bounce!!
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by joseph1832(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ogbeni Truckpusher,it is a STATE OF YOUR WALLET cheesy grin

Try starving, then you will know poverty is real..No one chooses to live in poverty and, no one is necessarily proud to be living in poverty when they do.

It's not a state of mind, it's an ugly reality for some...
Bros nothing does you!. As a former barackian, I'm sure you remember this song. MC Smoke, Poverty Song.

You remember the lyrics abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by amuokuko: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
delors:

Petrol cost but we get spare o...and tyre plenty o...plus lighter dey o...so think twice before u steal o.

Re u saying Total fuel station dey Heaven nd hell

Even Vulcanizers
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Caleycash:
who you be wey him go help you?!, by d way who u help?!...nonentity like you, na ur money?!, jealousy no go hussle ur own, everytime who e epp, Arrant rubbish!!!

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Scatter grin grin grin
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by itswell1: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Caleycash:
My friend shut tha hell up... what's ur bizness first of all?!, which teenagers and youth are you talking about?! maybe it's Congo's. our youths are already carried away tey tey so stop deceiving ur self, what are my even saying to u sef, guy bounce!!
See mumu, Please can you list the business enterprise he owns that correlates to his spending/display of wealth. Until then you belong to the indomie generation

2 Likes

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by itswell1: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
No mind that kulikulicash, naa idiots the guy be living in fuuls paradise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by tdemo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
cruzita:
I think he sells kunu
you are wrong, , he sells adoyo at ipaja market
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Caleycash(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
itswell1:

See mumu, Please can you list the business enterprise he owns that correlates to his spending/display of wealth. Until then you belong to the indomie generation
correlate abi correction, Omo go hussle ur own make e correlate, mtcheww!!
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Smellymouth: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Bros nothing does you!. As a former barackian, I'm sure you remember this song. MC Smoke, Poverty Song.

You remember the lyrics abi?

Bros, which Barrackian in the 90's fit forget that song? cheesy cheesy Lemme try and remember the lyrics ==>

My brother make I tell you,/
Last week, when I go to work /
You know say I be bricklayer /
I tell my wife make she make some Akpu for me/
You know say as bricklayer the blocks when I dey carry too heavy /
So I say make this woman make Akpu for me /
This woman nor make any Akpu /
Upon dat I give am money make she take go market oo/
If nor be my laborer wen hold me, I for fall from top(you see am)/
You know say bricklayer work na very strong work/
So na im I tell this woman make she make some soup and akpu for me /
Na povertyPoorverty cause all this one, I say na poverty Poorverty.. cheesy grin

Barrack life too rugged joor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Caleycash(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

I don't know E money or whatsoever is his name from Adam, but I know his made, go and hussle, make lots of money and help ur wretched life and family, they expect alot from you, stop being jealous and poke nosing into pples success and u have urs, Oya BOUNCE!!!
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
I like her outfit.
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Caleycash(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
itswell1:

No mind that kulikulicash, naa idiots the guy be living in fuuls paradise
Go and hussle money...Lazy ass nigga!!!
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Ejytex(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Badgers14:
Money is good. grin May God answer our calls soonest... Amen
Amen o... IJN

1 Like

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Ejytex(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
teesugar:
Bad belle“Wetin concern u?go ask him not nairalanders.mtsww
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by joseph1832(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bros, which Barrackian in the 90's fit forget that song? cheesy cheesy Lemme try and remember the lyrics ==>

My brother make I tell you,/
Last week, when I go to work /
You know say I be bricklayer /
I tell my wife make she make some Akpu for me/
You know say as bricklayer the blocks when I dey carry too heavy /
So I say make this woman make Akpu for me /
This woman nor make any Akpu /
Upon dat I give am money make she take go market oo/
If nor be my laborer wen hold me, I for fall from top(you see am)/
You know say bricklayer work na very strong work/
So na im I tell this woman make she make some soup and akpu for me /
Na povertyPoorverty cause all this one, I say na poverty Poorverty.. cheesy grin

Barrack life too rugged joor
LMAO!. Nothing does you bro, nothing does you.

1 Like

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Ejytex(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Caleycash:
Tanx bro,thats why some pple go stay pooooooooor till dey die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Caleycash(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Caleycash(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by Caleycash(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

I know u and that stupid itsnotwell are YOURUBAS (Afonjas as dey call u pple on nairaland) that's what u guys are know for. Jealousy, Laziness, Cheaters, cowadice, leeching and poke nosing especially when u see anything attached to IGBO, bunch of stupid fools, go and hussle ur own money and leave people who have it alone, Bonjour!!!
Re: E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet by gfullmoon(m): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Where is the SUV? Which is easier? Getting pictures of the exterior or interior? Or was it hired? Puzzles...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) / Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.