Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It (55522 Views)

Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by kossyablaze(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Y?
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by holluphemydavid(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
c4tnoelz:
talking from experience
Defend dat aspect of punching of hole in a condom
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by chrisbaby24(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Experience frm talkin...
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by holluphemydavid(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
beautiful232:
If I give my man
Make him better use am Because some men no dey ever get am And letter now person go turn
Baby mamamama cry
If ur man come prefer withdrawal method to dat of condom, wot will u do, lol
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by SafeAlhaji(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by KellyFORMAT(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sean tizzle speaking 4rm experience.
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by holluphemydavid(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
midehi2:
as in really?
Is dat not Tru?
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by LDKOTB(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Tizzle you are a sensible Guy.

I asked a question on a thread some days ago,and never got a reply.

How come girls usually miss their " Periods " when they are with comfortable guys,but never miss it with poor or struggling guys?

Did not even know that girls,now uses needles to prick holes in condoms,thanks for that "EXPO" Tizzle. The truth is,women for some strange reasons are quick to jump into conclusions that every man that comes their way is a potential husband,especially if he is well to do.

Meanwhile,the guy just wants to hit and move on. And so they "Scheme" with this pregnancy thing,and 9 out of 10 times,they are left with the pregnancy or babies alone.

One had 2 babies for 2 face (today na pastor wife) since her plans did not work,Davido has one,Flavour a couple,Ogun State Speaker has one, heck everybody has one.

Not happening to me.

I dey put Postinor2 for Pocket always,just incase(protection burst)and she has to drink it.
[b]
HungerBAD:

How come girls usually miss their " Periods " when they are with comfortable guys,but never miss it with poor or struggling guys?

Did not even know that girls,now uses needles to prick holes in condoms,thanks for that "EXPO" Tizzle. The truth is,women for some strange reasons are quick to jump into conclusions that every man that comes their way is a potential husband,especially if he is well to do.

Meanwhile,the guy just wants to hit and move on. And so they "Scheme" with this pregnancy thing,and 9 out of 10 times,they are left with the pregnancy or babies alone.

One had 2 babies for 2 face (today na pastor wife) since her plans did not work,Davido has one,Flavour a couple,Ogun State Speaker has one, heck everybody has one.

Not happening to me.

I dey put Postinor2 for Pocket always,just incase(protection burst)and she has to drink it.
[/b]

Lmao grin grin grin with postinor2 our future is covered grin grin grin
If you like use 100 inches nail to burst the life jacket you go drink the almighty P2 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by SafeAlhaji(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
holluphemydavid:

If ur man come prefer withdrawal method to dat of condom, wot will u do, lol
WITHDRAWAL METHOD" guy you don tey for the act o
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by midehi2(f): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Is dat not Tru?
i should ask you cos it seems you know
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by SafeAlhaji(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
LDKOTB:
[b][/b]

Lmao grin grin grin with postinor2 our future is covered grin grin grin
If you like use 100 inches nail to burst the life jacket you go drink the almighty P2 grin grin grin
Chaiii see pikin ooo

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by holluphemydavid(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
midehi2:
i should ask you cos it seems you know
LOL somehow Tru Sha
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by holluphemydavid(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
WITHDRAWAL METHOD" guy you don tey for the act o
Guys I be learner ooooo,lol
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by LDKOTB(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
Chaiii see pikin ooo

Beta pikin fa! grin grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Smh

The level of stup1dity in Nigeria makes me weak.

How exactly can a lady poke a hole in a condom without the man knowing? She takes it out the wrapper, pokes the hole and then seal it back or she does so while you both are getting down?

You have to be the biggest loser ever to wear a condom with a hole in it and not know.

Sean tizzle, you are a dumb@ss, talking about photoshopping pics and crying about being called a skin bleaching mofo, mschew.

They'll just be annoying somebody, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Hadey007(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
senior man for d game I hail o
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Josmila(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is how you know an artist that's going out of relevance...what has condoms advise got to do with giving us good music? Birch pls...

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by teebillz: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Not happening to me.

As in ehh...no time for drama.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sexytemi:
Girls dey vex ogringringringrin

Oga hungerbad u dey para o, carrying postinor2 with u everywhere.....Chaiigringringringrin

Carry ur condom better... cos nor be man dey drink postinor2.... gal wen get plan go still throwaway the postinor2 u give her

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by 9jatatafo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Very very correct as per accepting condoms from babes. Dangerous moves!!! But my advise to every man, please mount only lady(ies) you can marry.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Drownedgod(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
beautiful232:
If I give my man

Make him better use am
Because some men no dey ever get am
And letter now person go turn

Baby mamamama cry
You fine reach to be baby mama na grin
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by freecocoa(f): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Josmila:
This is how you know an artist that's going out of relevance...what has condoms advise got to do with giving us good music?Birch pls...
grin grin

I see Nairalanders still got it.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by stainlex(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
This was how a friend became a father. She set him up big time!
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by lordkhalifa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
afonjas who condom EPP
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Emyogalanya: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pls explain the pink (f) after ur Monica vis-a-vis ur post
ClassCaptain:
Ose hole puncher sad

nurse alabere to gun condom..smiley

This reminds of my own experience.... That day, i was filled with the spirit and immediately whined one of my vicinity secondary girls that i use to teach CRS lessons (wont say her name because of The NCAN people sad )....

Immediately she came, she jumped on me and started romancing me but as a wise man like solomon , i shouted ..... No no no and no

... I must use a rain coat....

.she just smiled. As I was about to stand to pick the packet of Daberu condoms under my mattress ,she stated that she had a condom in her bags....

She gave me while she quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up my meal..

As i was looking at the condom happily., i just playfully remembered when i use to blow my elder brother condoms as ballon and use to suck out the supposed sugarless yoghurt in it back then ,not knowing the true use ..

So i playfully tried to blow the condom, the thing no gree blow...i blow it again,it didnt blow..

By the time i check, the girl don perforate the condom with holes...

Haahaa... Secondary school girl oo... She is already looking forward to be a baby mama sad..

I later sent her away angrily with sharp cutlass and went to pekams to do it with those i know would not perforate my condom for me.

That was how God saved me... I for don be Daddy junior now sad... For this era wey Pampers don cost ..
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by afrohi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ose hole puncher sad

nurse alabere to gun condom..smiley

This reminds of my own experience.... That day, i was filled with the spirit and immediately whined one of my vicinity secondary girls that i use to teach CRS lessons (wont say her name because of The NCAN people sad )....

Immediately she came, she jumped on me and started romancing me but as a wise man like solomon , i shouted ..... No no no and no

... I must use a rain coat....

.she just smiled. As I was about to stand to pick the packet of Daberu condoms under my mattress ,she stated that she had a condom in her bags....

She gave me while she quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up my meal..

As i was looking at the condom happily guy., i just playfully remembered when i use to blow my elder brother condoms as ballon and use to suck out the supposed sugarless yoghurt in it back then ,not knowing the true use ..

So i playfully tried to blow the condom, the thing no gree blow...i blow it again,it didnt blow..

By the time i check, the girl don perforate the condom with holes...

Haahaa... Secondary school girl oo... She is already looking forward to be a baby mama sad..

I later sent her away angrily with sharp cutlass and went to pekams to do it with those i know would not perforate my condom for me.

That was how God saved me... I for don be Daddy junior now sad... For this era wey Pampers don cost ..
sh
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by motherfucker: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sexytemi:
Girls dey vex ogringringringrin

Oga hungerbad u dey para o, carrying postinor2 with u everywhere.....Chaiigringringringrin
I thought I was the only one who does that. HungerBad, chop knockle. Fools can keep depending on condom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House / Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.