Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It (55524 Views)

Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ose hole puncher sad

nurse alabere to gun condom..smiley

This reminds of my own experience.... That day, i was filled with the spirit and immediately whined one of my vicinity secondary girls that i use to teach CRS lessons (wont say her name because of The NCAN people sad )....

Immediately she came, she jumped on me and started romancing me but as a wise man like solomon , i shouted ..... No no no and no

... I must use a rain coat....

.she just smiled. As I was about to stand to pick the packet of Daberu condoms under my mattress ,she stated that she had a condom in her bags....

She gave me while she quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up my meal..

As i was looking at the condom happily., i just playfully remembered when i use to blow my elder brother condoms as ballon and use to suck out the supposed sugarless yoghurt in it back then ,not knowing the true use ..

So i playfully tried to blow the condom, the thing no gree blow...i blow it again,it didnt blow..

By the time i check, the girl don perforate the condom with holes...

Haahaa... Secondary school girl oo... She is already looking forward to be a baby mama sad..

I later sent her away angrily with sharp cutlass and went to pekams to do it with those i know would not perforate my condom for me.

That was how God saved me... I for don be Daddy junior now sad... For this era wey Pampers don cost ..

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by bomasek(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
beautiful232:
If I give my man

Make him better use am
Because some men no dey ever get am
And letter now person go turn

Baby mamamama cry
the way I see ya bright eyes if u give me condom with holes, I no mind o. We go keep the baby
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by MidasTouche01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Tizzle you are a sensible Guy.

I asked a question on a thread some days ago,and never got a reply.

How come girls usually miss their " Periods " when they are with comfortable guys,but never miss it with poor or struggling guys?

Did not even know that girls,now uses needles to prick holes in condoms,thanks for that "EXPO" Tizzle. The truth is,women for some strange reasons are quick to jump into conclusions that every man that comes their way is a potential husband,especially if he is well to do.

Meanwhile,the guy just wants to hit and move on. And so they "Scheme" with this pregnancy thing,and 9 out of 10 times,they are left with the pregnancy or babies alone.

One had 2 babies for 2 face (today na pastor wife) since her plans did not work,Davido has one,Flavour a couple,Ogun State Speaker has one, heck everybody has one.

Not happening to me.

I dey put Postinor2 for Pocket always,just incase(protection burst)and she has to drink it.

Thank you o, my brother, I also keep Postinor both 1 & 2 handy in case I run out of condom...

And if u wan say u no go take am, then u must fall down an die!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by armadeo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ose hole puncher sad

This reminds of my own experience.... That day, i was filled with the spirit and immediately whined one of my vicinity secondary girls that i use to teach CRS lessons (wont say her name because of The NCAN people sad )....

Immediately she came, she jumped on me and started romancing me but as a wise man like solomon , i shouted ..... No no no and no

.she just smiled. As I was about to stand to pick the packet of Daberu condoms under my mattress ,she stated that she had a condom in her bags....

As i was looking at the condom happily., i just playfully remembered when i use to blow my elder brother condoms as ballon and use to suck out the supposed sugarless yoghurt in it back then ,not knowing the true use ..

So i playfully tried to blow the condom, the thing no gree blow...i blow it again,it didnt blow..

Haahaa... Secondary school girl oo... She is already looking forward to be a baby mama sad..

I later sent her away angrily with sharp cutlass and went to pekams to do it with those i know would not perforate my condom for me.

That was how God saved me... I for don be Daddy junior now sad... For this era wey Pampers don cost ..

This is a gift. I am pretty sure.you pulled this out of the air.

You are gifted.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by nueljosh: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by aalex1: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ose hole puncher sad

which one u b,male or female?

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
beautiful232:
If I give my man
Make him better use am Because some men no dey ever get am And letter now person go turn
Baby mamamama cry
With those ur hips,u go like Bleep o
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by idesylvester(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
CHAI!!! People can LIE.. bros u 4 by us juice make we sip b4 u start.. at least we no go quick figure d LIE..Lol
ClassCaptain:
Ose hole puncher sad

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by seangy4konji: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Confirm.

Once some of dem see at you hold some change?dem go wan die there.

No be all men wan marry now so dem ready tie you with baby.
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by vikeyz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na today u sabi
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by AbrahamWeen(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
undecided..... We should be carefull with these girls o0h....
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by flokii: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bad market for them girls.. Sean Tizzle why na grin
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Qualer: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sexytemi:
Girls dey vex ogringringringrin

Oga hungerbad u dey para o, carrying postinor2 with u everywhere.....Chaiigringringringrin

so smallie like you don sabi use postinor...

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Sexytemi(f): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Qualer:

so smallie like you don sabi use postinor...

What's postinor2??lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Qualer: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

What's postinor2??lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by naijacentric(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bleaching is my hobby
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by shegra58: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
winkmart:
"Hello Damilola, I need you 4ukkk me tonight"Toyin called me around 8pm on that Sunday evening. She claimed her parents have travelled to Lagos and she was all alone with the house help and it just rained in her area and she had been thinking about us all day.

I was so tired that evening after getting home from work. I was on weekend shift and I really had much to do that day at The ROUNDA Fun Spot where I work in Abeokuta. I also needed the sexx too, but I was hungry at that moment, I had only taken breakfast and my stomach ached like I was having ulcer.

"No problem, come around, am also home alone " I knew I had to get something to eat before she got here. so I headed to be Abokiii guy at the street end and git tea and bread. There was this guy beside him selling provisions, I thought of buying condoms, but was shy or do I say ashamed of saying it out because there were a lot of people around there. Then I remembered I had a packet at home, so I felt safe.

Toyin got here after 30minutes and we decided to have some chats. We spoke late into the night as I planned to knock her out with my magic stick. It was around 11pm when we were about to start the action. I walked up to my shelf and what I saw almost drove me nuts. I didn't realise I was about to commit one of the biggest sins in the Bible. The condoms were gone, except for the pack and I didn't know when I shouted "Jesu, Moku " meaning Jesus, am dead.

it was late into the night and I wasn't sure I would get to see any condom to buy at that time again.

I told Toyin about the ish and she just started crying, because we had never fukkkked without condom and she was not ready to risk it for anything. We romanced crazily that night, I asked her to turn her back at me, close up her legs, applied oils on her thighs and then put my something and started doing the shoki on her closed thighs, I did same for her buubs and I felt it was the real thing because Toyin 1 boob bigger than my head, I cMe and we both got exhausted and slept off in each others arms nakeedd, but not until after we had had our Night Devotions and asked for God's forgiveness.

NEVER Bleep WITHOUT CONDOM

www.wenogetjob.com
funny guy u sound like one of those guy wey dey patronize danger line for Lafenwa grin
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by DayoAgency: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Good day my people, Thank you for voting so far, but pls i still need you to support me voting me to qualify for the next stage of the MISS CHARITY QUEEN BEAUTY PAGEANT . Follow this link http://www.pageantvote.net/pageants/821/contestants/6496 . You can vote once everyday for two weeks. Thank you very much for supporting us. God blesssssss you and shall make your lives BEAUTIFUL.

http://www.pageantvote.net/pageants/821/contestants/6496
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Sexytemi(f): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48459992][/quote]

gringringringringrin
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by kingIkay(m): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ose hole puncher sad

You try oo
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Stoo..pid boy he will not go and marry, he is still there sleeping around cheap prostitutes, see his ugly coconut head, Nama.
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2016
beautiful232:
If I give my man

Make him better use am
Because some men no dey ever get am
And letter now person go turn

Baby mamamama cry
you got that sexy batty, chei wish we could roll inna de hay stack.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by masterpat(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2016
ireneony2:
Maybe e don carry grin

Lol... Abi oh
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by winkmart: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2016
shegra58:
funny guy u sound like one of those guy wey dey patronize danger line for Lafenwa grin

Lailai, I rock am with Mapoly cheeks wey full my area
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by MikeB3(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ose hole puncher sad

Funny you! My advice to you is to reduce or probably stop poking those girls because one of them go maneuver you one day!
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by shegra58: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2016
winkmart:

Lailai, I rock am with Mapoly cheeks wey full my area
cum dash me one now I love 'em ojere girls kiss
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Qualer: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

gringringringringrin

B. Republic here i come!! grin wafeku laleyin!! grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Fourwinds: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Is it only me that doesn't know most of these boys that make noise on our airwaves with funny beats undecided
nawa oooo...I no even know say person like that dey exist as musician self
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by winkmart: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2016
shegra58:
cum dash me one now I love 'em ojere girls kiss

Mizze, she is in NOUN.... 0706 709 3333....JUST tell am you got her number on Badoo
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Sexytemi(f): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2016
Qualer:

B. Republic here i come!! grin wafeku laleyin!! grin grin

Lolgringringrin

Smh o
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Qualer: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringrin

Smh o

stop opening teeth... cheesy
i'm coming to buy a new car very soon... will you be my tour guide? cool
Re: Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It by Sexytemi(f): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Qualer:

stop opening teeth... cheesy
i'm coming to buy a new car very soon... will you be my tour guide? cool

@ Which of the Parks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House / Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.