Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Osiofa On The Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Osiofa On The Internet (964 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osiofa On The Internet by chinweub: 2:05am On Dec 11, 2006
i go chop your dollar
Fri Dec 8, 2006 9:01 pm (PST)
As usual yet another show touching on the Nigerian 419 scam, it was funny hearing them pronounce "chop and mugu"
Sadly, i discovered one of my former prof's husband featured as a victim who is going to jail for stealing his clients' money and his mother-in law's money to send to the 419ers.
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2705157
Personally, i think some of the so called victims should be arrested for attempted money laundering or something, .awon ole
damn there are dumb a#$ people out there sha, greeeeeed

i am going to download that song quickly
Re: Osiofa On The Internet by Oracle(m): 2:22am On Dec 11, 2006
I actually watched that stuff and it was very expository on Nigerian scams and scammers.

Thatz the reason why the video was banned because it sounded like Nkem Owoh was encouraging corruption or something

(1) (Reply)

My Computer Stop Accessing The Internet Until It Is Rebooted / Mac Or Windows, Which Is Better? / Make Money From Sending Sms Alert/advert For Business Firms And Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.