Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673938 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
awe2015:

Wow, seems they removed it, but after signing up, you should be able to see Nigeria
signed up,its not there. chatted with them and they said its not there for now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Airich01:
Hello there. How's your day going? Thanks for the reply. Fact is I'm actually using my another passport not my Nigerian one ,so i saw that after paying for normal application fee with this passport i need to pay a reciprocal fee or in other words visa issuing fee,but my mom is Nigerian and I have strong ties here. So,. Also, I'm an over-apologetic guy.. I think that's my weak spot. I hope you're not still angry with me.

I told you i was not angry ooo but you still insist that i MUST be angry by force. ....

On this topic On google Reciprocity Fee exist but this is not applicable to Nigerians so i really dont know...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mayflowa(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
sehawale:
Please does anyone know if being denied of student visa invalidates your existing visiting (b1/b2) visa? I'm asking cos I have b1 visa that I have renewed more than 3 times and I have been in and out of the US for more than 8times on thes e b1 visas.

It is about time to get a higher degree ( schooling is my hubby but I got this job in O&G with irresistible offer five yrs ago and I'm there till today). I believe the chances are high that I will be given a student visa because I will be sponsoring myself from my savings. However, nothing is sure in life except God. So I need anyone with first hand information to answer if being denied study visa could invalidate your existing visiting b1 visa or they are not related? I want to continue to enjoy my vacations in and out US even if they don't want me to study in their country.

No. Both visa are unrelated. From your profile, it is most unlikely you would be denied visa. They would rather welcome you knowing you don't have intention of running away. But make sure you give a proper reasoning you choosing your desired school not the usual online research stuff. Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by borie4u(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello everyone! From the veterans like ojap, dot1, walspring, imperiouxx, GboyegaD to the newbies . how Una dey? Can see there is decorum on the thread. Think it usually happen when the fall admission is near.
Anyway the good news is that buhari's economic team don finish dis country with dia mediocrity as regards managing d economy. Wish VO can close eye give all of us visa to America.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Good day all,
Please is it advisable to continue filling DS 160 without up loading photo because it showing the submitted photo did not meet the image quality requirement.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nozzle(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
sehawale:
Please does anyone know if being denied of student visa invalidates your existing visiting (b1/b2) visa? I'm asking cos I have b1 visa that I have renewed more than 3 times and I have been in and out of the US for more than 8times on thes e b1 visas.

It is about time to get a higher degree ( schooling is my hubby but I got this job in O&G with irresistible offer five yrs ago and I'm there till today). I believe the chances are high that I will be given a student visa because I will be sponsoring myself from my savings. However, nothing is sure in life except God. So I need anyone with first hand information to answer if being denied study visa could invalidate your existing visiting b1 visa or they are not related? I want to continue to enjoy my vacations in and out US even if they don't want me to study in their country.
Bros ur questions will still make alot more meaning without the "bold" statements, they are not necessary at all. I think all you have is funds and a good travelling history, you lack the zeal and a prime objective for an advance degree. you're lucky i am not the consular officer, i will deny your student visa and cancel ur B1/B2! cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sehawale: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thanks for your time!
Nozzle:

Bros ur questions will still make alot more meaning without the "bold" statements, they are not necessary at all. I think all you have is funds and a good travelling history, you lack the zeal and a prime objective for an advance degree. you're lucky i am not the consular officer, i will deny your student visa and cancel ur B1/B2! cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nozzle:

Thankfully you are not the VO ...... such judgement comment is not necessary and who are you to determine who has zeal or not. .... na wa

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
sehawale:

I am not an expert but i think even if f1 is denied the b1b2 will still be valid..... also with good travel history it does help your chances of f1 visa .

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello Landuseact
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sometimes ehn .. I just dey reason how man go be if dem get power for this world. Cheiii.
God is in control

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fregkay: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=Nozzle post=50287802]
Bros ur questions will still make alot more meaning without the "bold" statements, they are not necessary at all. I think all you have is funds and a good travelling history, you lack the zeal and a prime objective for an advance degree. you're lucky i am not the consular officer, i will deny your student visa and cancel ur B1/B2! cool [/quote thank God you are not the VO. Bad bele may God deliver your soul.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fregkay: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nozzle:

guy you be God. You be real devil! May God deliver your soul. Bad bele!

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by brightify: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2016
SAMUELS3:
Good day all,
Please is it advisable to continue filling DS 160 without up loading photo because it showing the submitted photo did not meet the image quality requirement.
if you have a phone that as front camera,just login back to the form with your phone,and look for where there's white background, maybe your house or inside your house,snap the picture there and crop it,is gonna work that way,that's how I did mine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by brightify: 12:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Airich01:

Thanks, read what I posted after that.
oh I've seen it,I don't know about that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2016
Airich01:
Hello House, I have a question to all or rather anyone who knows the answer. Please after paying the visa fee.. Do we have to pay issuing fees? I.e when we get the Visa.

I am sure your agent told you that... maybe i am wrong
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2016
LagosismyHome:

How can you pay for visa and then pay issuing fee ,,,,,,Isnt that double payment . No you only pay one visa fee

If i am not wrong agent told him such words
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2016
fatanu:

sent you a pm

Pm replied since
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Airich01:
LWKMD... Bro, abeg e don't do. Had a bad day. How are you? And thanks for all the help here. Does my address show up on the SEVIS payment receipt? Also after paying the SEVIS fee,am I to pay for the Visa before filling the DS-160 online? and before picking a date... Thanks for your response in advance.

If you had read through previous pages and parts you will see the answers to your questions

Anyway your address will show on the sevis receipt and it will be the address you filled when filling the form i901 payment form.

You pay both sevis and visa fee at your own convenient time, anyone you want to pay first or last but you can fill ds160 before or after pay visa and sevis fee.

Its a must for you to pay visa fee to pick date for your interview

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2016
robedolu:

pls do me a favour by sending me d mail 1st
cos its not goin
i dont know y

I replied your mail already
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2016
abbeymaniak:

Software Sir, some1 already sent d links sir, tanks

Okay and that's good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:31am On Oct 18, 2016
safex101:

Good morning, will you help me pay for WES fee of 254$, I will send the naira equivalent to your account, at the exchange rate you desire. my UBA master card has refused to work.

It was your bank that reduce the monthly spending to $100 and that was why it doesn't work

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:31am On Oct 18, 2016
safex101:

Well, things are getting worst, I have always been able to pay with my UBA master card, I am surprised it is not working again. I have sent a pm notification. Thanks

It is working but you are spending more than the monthly limit which is $100 and that's why your order cant no be processed
robedolu:

still expectin ur pm

check your email for my pm, or check your junk or spam box
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2016
femi321:
Verify that your Bank ATM is still working abroad so that the money wont get stucked except if you need naira, most Bank ATM have been suspended for international use.
https://www.nairaland.com/3412115/dollar-scarcity-banks-suspend-atm

All bank cards are still working abroad but if you are making order above $100 it wont work since the monthly limit is $100
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:41am On Oct 18, 2016
SAMUELS3:
Good day all,

Yes but make sure you go along with the photo when going for interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:41am On Oct 18, 2016
borie4u:
Hello everyone! From the veterans like ojap, dot1, walspring, imperiouxx, GboyegaD to the newbies . how Una dey? Can see there is decorum on the thread. Think it usually happen when the fall admission is near.
Anyway the good news is that buhari's economic team don finish dis country with dia mediocrity as regards managing d economy. Wish VO can close eye give all of us visa to America.

How about President Obama doing such
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mayflowa(m): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Nozzle:

WICKED you! Actually the more info you put out here, hoping there won't be incident of identity theft, the better you are posed to get candid advice. With her submission, we can infer she has good travel history and financial backup to pursue her studies going from her job area. Do you have to be jealous? grin

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Airich01:
Hi, should I say bro or sis or should I shut up ? @lagosismyhome was angry with me. Well,I just wanted to say I did send the mail but I haven't gotten any response.

I am bro. I replied your pm sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:46am On Oct 18, 2016
brightify:
you don't have to pay issue fee as far as you've paid your visa fee

Lol.. You never shine your eyes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mayflowa(m): 12:49am On Oct 18, 2016
safex101:

Well, things are getting worst, I have always been able to pay with my UBA master card, I am surprised it is not working again. I have sent a pm notification. Thanks

I just did the WES payment for you. Hope you got notification email? Goodluck mate!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:49am On Oct 18, 2016
sehawale:

Why would you think about getting denied of F1 visa after you have been to US more than twice and renewed thrice and then thinking of invalidate as well?

But F1 visa can be denied if you didn't state good reasons for going to US to study and also for violating the US immigration rules and regulation in her last visits to US

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.