Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (678123 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by rhemmie91: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
What do you wanna know?
codexgigax:

Please tell me more about this. Thanks a bunch
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by rhemmie91: 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok, I have received tons of emails regarding this and while I am happy to help, if I receive one more "tell me more about it" message, I might scream. And for those that ask questions insinuating I may be about to dupe them, I have no words for you, I understand.
So here is the thing, I will say again, the name of the university is Louisiana state university, go online, check out the chemistry program and the requirements, the ongoing researches and see if there's something you are interested in. If you are interested, there are no shortcuts, you have to take GRE, and satisfy every requirement stated there. I know they waive TOEFL for Nigerians. The only thing I can and have offered to do is put in a good word for whoever wants to apply and I just happen to know the chances of getting in is pretty high. I can make no guarantee, neither do I have any influence on the department's decisions. Thank you all.
rhemmie91:
Hi everyone, is there anyone interested in studying polymer chemistry or chemistry generally. One of my professors was just asking me if I know any smart Nigerian seeking admission in Chemistry. The school is Louisiana state university and they have a really good chemistry program and all students are fully funded. I realize I'm starting to sound like a sales person smiley. Holla if you interested.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ogba4james(m): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Not all schools have good funding program for international student ..... and u then picked one of the schools that hardly gives funding to international student. Michigan self dey find money...lol. no disrespect to michigan.

Lagosismyhome.. U are too Much.. Thanks for your advice and encouragement.. U are a blessing from above to all nairaland fans.. May God enlarge your coast...

Pls as per my message u have been working on..Pls help me check it out and reply me back.. I know u gat a tight schedule.. Thanks and more Grace...

ogba4james@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Hi guys,
For Spring applicants,
As we are all getting set to head to the embassy...
If you want to pay SEVIS fee, I am willing
to help pay at a rate of 420/dollar.
Send me a pm if you are interested.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ponpon(m): 12:52am On Oct 31, 2016
I need help on drafting a Letter of intent , i am submitting a SOP for the same school, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SgtCommander: 1:14am On Oct 31, 2016
Walspring:

Got it and i replied

Thank you and i replied again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mayflowa(m): 2:43am On Oct 31, 2016
drwrites:

@tomisinobbm, my major issue is the means of payment for the exam as international spending limit on debit cards had been reduced. Please kindly advise on how to go about paying...i need to write d exam next month.

I could help you pay if that is what bother you if you pay an equivalent naira in my naija accout
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mayflowa(m): 2:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Genybee:
hello everyone,please is it possible to get a school in usa for 4000 dollars to study MBA?

4000$ MBA school must really be quack school. You don't wanna go near such
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by 7rewards: 2:50am On Oct 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by codexgigax: 3:50am On Oct 31, 2016
codexgigax:

Please tell me more about this. Thanks a bunch

Is this offer for Fall 2016?

Are there specific qualifications required?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by codexgigax: 3:51am On Oct 31, 2016
rhemmie91:
What do you wanna know?

Are there specific qualifications required
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 3:58am On Oct 31, 2016
codexgigax:

Are there specific qualifications required
Check the school website.
Fall 2016 No.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Genybee:
hello everyone,please is it possible to get a school in usa for 4000 dollars to study MBA?

4k for MBA..... no
This budget only workable in countries with free tuition ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by codexgigax: 4:13am On Oct 31, 2016
OluDare01:

Check the school website.
Fall 2016 No.

*thumbs up*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 5:25am On Oct 31, 2016
rhemmie91:
Lol, nice. Me too, I've swapped to polymer chemistry actually
Make sense
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Femalin: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2016
pls pls pls house I need materials for GRE kindly help me if you have.I will really appreciate. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Walspring:

Sorry to hear about this, but within you am sure you know if the stamp is fake or not, if truly is not fake, why can't you get photos that you took at UAE and take it to your next interview and if VO say the same comment try and show him picture as evidence and explain that if truly this is fake how come you are able to by pass the officers at POE and you able to enter UAE and took all these photos (maybe VO go think say nah photoshop), if they didn't listen to you try and exercise holy madness there and am sure your case will be treated, Sometimes we need a voice in some situation like this to convince. I hope this work for you..

Lol. E say "holy madness" grin
But if you cause a scene, aren't they mean to get security to bundle you out?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Airich01(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Walspring:

Sometimes i wonder how you reason? Maybe because you are still minor.

Do you even read my other posts on this?
I already posted before reading.. And I'm not a minor. Sometimes, I just think careful.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2016
7rewards:
Extra information about choice of college.

http://college-student-debt.startclass.com/stories/15399/big-colleges-alumni-earn-least
Please don't allow this to dissuade you from applying to any of the schools above if your research is good.
Remember that most billionaires are dropouts.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by PerfectGentuman: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Sorry, how do you fill in your WAEC details in commonapp for application
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Sleekyomon: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2016
Good morning everyone..........help Plsssss.......how do I book a ticket from New York to my final destination.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by thacokeboy: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Sleekyomon:
Good morning everyone..........help Plsssss.......how do I book a ticket from New York to my final destination.
. use TripAdvisor naw
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2016
eniolagharxe:
Okay...thanks bro

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2016
ogba4james:

walspring, God bless u and God will grant u favour, order ur steps and grant u long life, prosperity and good health...I really appreciate your effort, time and concern....

Pls I sent u an email , I need a reply ...thanks and God bless...

ogba4james@yahoo.co.

@bold..... Amen and you too

I replied your pm already
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2016
youngmoney416:
please check your mail, I've resent it

Okay i will check
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2016
SgtCommander:

Thank you and i replied again

Let's give the thanks to God.

I will check and get back to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2016
Airich01:

I already posted before reading.. And I'm not a minor. Sometimes, I just think careful.

Okay and no problem then
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2016
tomisinobbm:

Lol. E say "holy madness" grin
But if you cause a scene, aren't they mean to get security to bundle you out?

Yes you are right but some scene can get your attention from the VO to concentrate on what you are saying.. Remember i said holy madness and not madness that will get security to bundle you out and someone need to apply wisdom
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Sleekyomon:

lol......Funny uuuu. How can anyone answer this when the final destination is not stated ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by happyday: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2016
rhemmie91:
Ok, I have received tons of emails regarding this and while I am happy to help, if I receive one more "tell me more about it" message, I might scream. And for those that ask questions insinuating I may be about to dupe them, I have no words for you, I understand.
So here is the thing, I will say again, the name of the university is Louisiana state university, go online, check out the chemistry program and the requirements, the ongoing researches and see if there's something you are interested in. If you are interested, there are no shortcuts, you have to take GRE, and satisfy every requirement stated there. I know they waive TOEFL for Nigerians. The only thing I can and have offered to do is put in a good word for whoever wants to apply and I just happen to know the chances of getting in is pretty high. I can make no guarantee, neither do I have any influence on the department's decisions. Thank you all.
Really? Some actually this that was a scam message? I think we all need to wise up. If you think the surest way to enter for MS or PhD in the US is to apply, and go and fold your arms, then you're on a long thing. Besides, she never asked you to send her money or anything. If you want to get in, you would still need to prepare your app liker everyone else, but unlike others if rhemmie91 happens to like your package, she can help move the ministry forward which will mean a lot, since the rec is coming from an insider.
Thanks Ma'am rhemmie91 a lot jare, no mind some of we people.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by youngmoney416: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Walspring:

Okay i will check
I've not received your reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.