Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (671828 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2016
fatanu:
I want to say Special Thanks to God Almight, God of all impossibilites. A miraculous working God.
God answers prayers and sees heart of man. I also want to say special thanks to Texrem, he was the one God use for me,
believe me, God used him for me to get my visa. Also thanks to mayflower, thanks so much bro. You are among few who worked on
my mock transcript, responded to my mails..thanks bro. SPECIAL THANKS TO MY WOMAN...A VERY GOOD WOMAN GOD GAVE ME. MY SPIRITUAL BACKBONE. GOD Bless YOU FOR ME.. YOUR TRANSCRIPT IS ALSO LOADING. AMEN
Here we go, I sent a very bogus mock transcript to texrem, mayflower and other fews who didnt reply. Only Mayflower replied,
Texrem also, we always chat on whatapp for correction. I though all i planned to say was ok until texrem conducted a mock interview
for me about 4hrs to the time i must leave the house, to be precise 12am, have to leave house 4am to meet my 6:30am appointment.
Got there 5:40am, gave my phone to a mopol to keep for me for 1k. joined the queue. Thats where i knew im suppose to go with
passport photograph, i didnt go with it cos i tot once ur passport is printed along with the ds-160 u dont need it. i started
panicing, d cgi guy no nice at all, said i shld maintain d line and when i get inside they will give me exit form.
Got inside, was given exit form for 20mins to get the passport. Ran....rain was about falling...everywhere cloudy.
Got inside back......fastforward.... i kept praying inside on the queue. The lady insid window 3 keep tackling people esp
students, they were spending 10-15mins. i was like i think i prefer this lady, better than someone who wont give u time to express urslf.
later was called to a one guy, shld be around early 30s,....here we go

Vo: Good morning sir
me: good morning sir
vo: how did you get to know about this sch
me: I was searching online for schools that offer master in info Tech, so i go so many schs, i then filter then out, quickly
corrected myself that ranking.....then i said i saw a research a prof was doing....VO cuts me up...seems they r tired of
this stories.
Vo: why this sch
me: i said it was the research .....the guy cuts me in...I think all this VOs are tired of all this stories
VO: when did you grad
me: 2010
VO: what course
me: computer engineering
Vo: what have u been doing since then
me: I complted my NYSC 2011, i got a job as a Network administrator...and work there for two yrs...before i got a job where i am
currently and presently the team lead.....note...I be CCIE #....
Vo: why now
me: finished am with what texrem told me to say...siad cos i have a career plan and i planned to work for 5yrs...then after that
do my master for two yrs, then i will return to use the knowledge and skills i gather from the matser for the next phase of my career
vo: who is your sponsor
me: my unlce
vo: what does he do
me: Optometrist...not sure i promise am well sef...fear dey catch me cos i no get Bank Statement...This is just God
Vo: started typing God help me oooo....let him not ask for statement...i no get oooo...God help
me: in suspense..
Vo: push his hand on my passport...push it one side....then i was happy cos i know its a done deal, brought out white paper...
i no even hear the remaining thing he was saying, gave me my I20. Was so happy.

I want to say Thank You to Baba God, he saw me thru...i was destabilize concerning the bank statement stuff.
I also want to say big thank you to texrem, everything i said was what texrem told me..i prepared for two weeks, but when
texrem interview me....i bleeped up big time...looks like i didnt do anything...my prepared ans was rubbish...too long...
Texrem corrected all...sent me voice note...i started cramming texrem ans from 1am to 3am... God use texrem for me,
cos if i had use my own prepared ans...Only God knows..
Pls help me thank him house!!!

You cant imagine how tears were running through my eyes as i was readin your transcript cry cry cry

I thank God for you.. so much we discussed... success to all still going smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nuggiee: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hello, please do I need to write TOEFL as a graduate of English Language, some of the schools I'm looking to apply are listing it as part of their requirement.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks texrem on fatanu behalf.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fatanu: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
texrem:

You cant imagine how tears was running through my eyes as i was readin your transcript cry cry cry

I thank God for you.. so much we discussed... success to all still going smiley smiley

Thanks so much bro...We will surely hook up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
fatanu:

Thanks Bro....God use you for me....special thanks to u... Transcript loading
Congrats brother....The same God that did yours will do mine.Enjoy the life ahead!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
cseejhay:

Congrats brother....The same God that did yours will do mine.Enjoy the life ahead!

Looking forward to ur success transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by boneruns(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good day friends,

I've followed this particular thread from the start but I'm not sure if this query had been treated before.

I'm in the process of WES transcript evaluation. I have both both Bachelors and Masters. I'm applying to MS program for Fall 2017.

My enquiry goes thus: do I need to evaluate both Bachelors and Masters for my intended MS applications?

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
fatanu:
I want to say Special Thanks to God Almight, God of all impossibilites. A miraculous working God.

Congrats on your visa and God bless your new journey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Max451750: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls textre I need a mock interview transcript max451750@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Max451750: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please for a second degree in computer science the first was in accounting
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Congrats bro. From US thread to Canada thread and bak=ck to US thread. Congrats once again.
fatanu:
God answers prayers and sees heart of man. I also want to say special thanks to Texrem, he was the one God use for me,
believe me, God used him for me to get my visa. Also thanks to mayflower, thanks so much bro. You are among few who worked on
my mock transcript, responded to my mails..thanks bro. SPECIAL THANKS TO MY WOMAN...A VERY GOOD WOMAN GOD GAVE ME. MY SPIRITUAL BACKBONE. GOD Bless YOU FOR ME.. YOUR TRANSCRIPT IS ALSO LOADING. AMEN
Here we go, I sent a very bogus mock transcript to texrem, mayflower and other fews who didnt reply. Only Mayflower replied,
Texrem also, we always chat on whatapp for correction. I though all i planned to say was ok until texrem conducted a mock interview
for me about 4hrs to the time i must leave the house, to be precise 12am, have to leave house 4am to meet my 6:30am appointment.
Got there 5:40am, gave my phone to a mopol to keep for me for 1k. joined the queue. Thats where i knew im suppose to go with
passport photograph, i didnt go with it cos i tot once ur passport is printed along with the ds-160 u dont need it. i started
panicing, d cgi guy no nice at all, said i shld maintain d line and when i get inside they will give me exit form.
Got inside, was given exit form for 20mins to get the passport. Ran....rain was about falling...everywhere cloudy.
Got inside back......fastforward.... i kept praying inside on the queue. The lady insid window 3 keep tackling people esp
students, they were spending 10-15mins. i was like i think i prefer this lady, better than someone who wont give u time to express urslf.

me: I was searching online for schools that offer master in info Tech, so i go so many schs, i then filter then out, quickly
corrected myself that ranking.....then i said i saw a research a prof was doing....VO cuts me up...seems they r tired of
this stories.
me: i said it was the research .....the guy cuts me in...I think all this VOs are tired of all this stories
me: I complted my NYSC 2011, i got a job as a Network administrator...and work there for two yrs...before i got a job where i am
me: finished am with what texrem told me to say...siad cos i have a career plan and i planned to work for 5yrs...then after that
do my master for two yrs, then i will return to use the knowledge and skills i gather from the matser for the next phase of my career
me: Optometrist...not sure i pronounced am well sef...fear dey catch me cos i no get Bank Statement...This is just God
Vo: started typing God help me oooo....let him not ask for statement...i no get oooo...God help
Vo: push his hand on my passport...push it one side....then i was happy cos i know its a done deal, brought out white paper...

I want to say Thank You to Baba God, he saw me thru...i was destabilize concerning the bank statement stuff.
I also want to say big thank you to texrem, everything i said was what texrem told me..i prepared for two weeks, but when
texrem interview me....i bleeped up big time...looks like i didnt do anything...my prepared ans was rubbish...too long...
Texrem corrected all...sent me voice note...i started cramming texrem ans from 1am to 3am... God use texrem for me,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Max451750:
Pls textre I need a mock interview transcript max451750@gmail.com

I am not textre... I am texrem... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You shoot me an email. through my profile
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Airich01(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
fatanu:

this stories.
me: Optometrist...not sure i pronounced am well sef...fear dey catch me cos i no get Bank Statement...This is just God

Congratulations! Brother na to pray for we wey dey go for November o.. God will see us through.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Airich01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
texrem:

You cant imagine how tears were running through my eyes as i was readin your transcript cry cry cry

I'll soon start sending my revised transcript to you on whatsapp.. Please go through it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Airich01(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
texrem:

I'll soon start sending my revised transcript to you on whatsapp.. Please go through it. And God bless you for helping him out!...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by robedolu(f): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
cseejhay:

amen o
and mine aswell
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fatanu: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Congrats on your visa and God bless your new journey

Thanks ma...You are among those keeping this thread alive.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Airich01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
fatanu:

Thanks so much bro...We will surely hook up
Was it in Lagos you got interviewed?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
New month, new testimonies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
robedolu:
amen o and mine aswell
Amen dear!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
robedolu:
amen o and mine aswell
Amen dear!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ajomarzy: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ajomarzy: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please House....How much is the Fee for Express Mail if you want your school to send your I20 via DHL or FedEx....Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Who can help with sevis payment pls... texrem I sent a pm.

Mayflower I sent email about last week, no reply yet. Please I need your input.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
ajomarzy:
Please House....How much is the Fee for Express Mail if you want your school to send your I20 via DHL or FedEx....Thanks

Check eshipglobal's website

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Max451750:
Please for a second degree in computer science the first was in accounting
Drama grin
The question is how would you cope?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fatanu: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Airich01:

Was it in Lagos you got interviewed?

yeap...besides.. God is everywhere

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by rosey11: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hi guys.
How can I renew my F1 visa without travelling home. My visa expires in July. Are there other means of renewal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SlimVicktor: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Walspring:

Sure you can if its not more than $100
Alright thanks.. I can use any bank right ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
rosey11:
Hi guys.
How can I renew my F1 visa without travelling home. My visa expires in July. Are there other means of renewal.

you can go to Toronto or Mexico as the total cost of travelling to these two countries tends to be cheaper than coming to Nigeria .... it must be renewed outside of the USA to get the visa stamp.. no other method of renewal .

However if it has expired and u are not traveling and your program is still running as long as you have a valid f1 status then you are fine as well

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by brightify: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
rosey11:
Hi guys.
you have to do this before living the united state
Firstly you have to apply for reinstatement by filing form I-539 application to extend nonimmigrant status with US citizenship and immigration service and you will also ask your DSO for a new i-20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Airich01(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
fatanu:

yeap...besides.. God is everywhere
Nice.. That's strengthens me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.