Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (670853 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by itunu8(f): 1:14am On Nov 04, 2016
My list of possible visa questions for d benefit of new applicants
1. Y r u goin to the us....
2. Wt do u want to study
3. WHy u.s precisely wen u can do it here
4. Why that school
5. Aw many schools dd u apply to
6. Y that school over d odr one
7. Tell me about ur reserch area
8. Wat r u study plan
9.hav u ever been refused visa. . Y wre u refused
10.wts ur frst degree c. aNd aw does it relate to ur intended course (if diffrnt)
11. What r ur future plans ( dis means after ur msters)
12. WHo is ur sponson and wt does he or she do.
13. What do u do currntly..... wt r ur responsibilities dere
14.dd u take gre/toefl .... wen and wts ur score... wy is ur score low (as d case may b)
15. U got funding/grant/scholarship/tuition waivr tell me more about it
16 wen dd u graduate.. school nd course
17.how old r u
18.what is *your intended course* (u define here)
19.wen dd u apply to d school
20.how dd u gt to know d school
21.wen does ur prog strt.. wen dd u intnd to return (know d dates on ur i20)
22.list courses u wl b takin
23.name some lecturs in ur intnded school
24. Dey one asked my frnd to pik a course on hs transcript and talk about it.
25. How mch is ur tuition. . Nd living expenses (kw ds frm ur i20 too) also kw ur school ranking in us news national ranking.

Good luck guys..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Fesobi92:
VISA APPROVED!!!!
First, idobale fun obaluaye. Hearer of prayer.

I will never forget your undivided attention and concern walspring. My love wishes goes to lagsmacrib kiss for your love, care, time, experience (I dey solicit for more than Nairaland and mail sontin o...u understand na wink). Oludare, mehn this guy DOPE. Thanks for the ginger and insight. God father Kenny, chai...window seat abi naso we go roll. Friend turn blood, CHRISTIAN129 this guy is from another planet, (your visa is a success aidy, and nor forget our parole. that big Disney cruise for Bahamas). Gods own scholars you're the best. Wish you all success in your visa hustle.

Congrats and God bless your new journey ......
@bold i corrected you before that is not the way my moniker is written

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Sirbuggle: 2:06am On Nov 04, 2016
I am planning on going back to Nigeria to renew my visa do you think it is a good idea? How many months before my visa expires can I apply for renewal? What is the process of renewal like?

Thanks you all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Sirbuggle:
I am planning on going back to Nigeria to renew my visa do you think it is a good idea? How many months before my visa expires can I apply for renewal? What is the process of renewal like?

Thanks you all

Cheaper to go to Toronto or Mexico but people come back to Nigeria as well . Its a matter of choice and cost

I saw this quote by the student visa team.... a dropbox option really great for student visa renewal .

Source : student visa Team NL
If you are coming to Nigeria for leave, you can use the dropbox renewal program - you just include your new I20 and your transcripts with the application and it is adjudicated without an in-person interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Sirbuggle: 2:18am On Nov 04, 2016
Does the dropbox apply to every one even those who are renewing for the first time? Do you know how many months before the visa expires i can apply for renewal
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Sirbuggle:
Does the dropbox apply to every one even those who are renewing for the first time? Do you know how many months before the visa expires i can apply for renewal

Check more info below or perhaps write to the student visa team which is on another thread

https://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_dropbox.html

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fesobi92: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2016
itunu8:
Got to d embassy at about 6am.
Mine ws a bit tricky as d lady at d frst window sed dere ws a mstk in my ds160 d sevis no precisely.. ws confused nd wordered aw it happnd.. was so sad i went to d rest room for about 15min.. thinkin aw i wl explain to my people dat my mistake led to my refusal and wre i wl see mony to reapply.. ws convinced i wld b refused cos error on ds 160 is a huge one.. (infct my brodr told me i ws supposed to b sent bak to reapply)
Was d 8th person on line.. was directed to window 2 (female vo). Ws so nervous but immed i stepped in her front i regained composure
Vo- Good mornin and how was ur night
ME - very well thank u
Cn i av ur pasport and i20 pls
I gave them to her
Vo- wats ur study plan
Me- i plan to study environmental engineering wt conc in Environmental remediation process inorder to resolve and prevent prevailing environmental problems. This course will enable me determine best, most effective and timely remediation process for any environmental... vo cuts
Vo--why civil engineering
ME-- its actually environmental engineering but at fkorida state uni it istaken as a subdiscpline under cilil engr
Vo- in wat ws ur fst deg in.... ur school.. year of grad
Me- agricultural engr.... federal uni tech ak... 3rd dec 2014
Vo. Y d change of carreer
Me - in my third year at d uni, my course was modified to agricultural and Environmental Engineering, so i had the opportunity to take a lot of environmental engineering courses.. thats wre i frst pickd the interest so i decided then i would purse it at the masters level....cuts in again
Vo- how did u hear about d school
Me-- wen i ws ready to start my application process i seeked advise from former colleagues of mine who wre alredy running their masters and three of them recommended Fsu amongst others, i also.. cuts in
Vo-- how many schools did u apply to
ME- TWo schools florida state uni and florida international uni and i was offered admission at both both schools
Vo-- why dd u pick fsu
ME- i pickd fsu particularly because they offer specialization in my area of interest which is Environmental remediation processes.. Researsh work are currntly ongoin in bioremediation nano-remediation and even phytoremediation which i have never even heard of. Im so exited and curious to know what phytoremediation is and it can be successful applied to the solution of or environmental challenges.. i have spoken to the professor currntly workin on it about my interest. Prof youeng tang and he has agreed for me to join his research team (first time she let me land)
Vo-- wht rvur plans after graduation
Me-- i plan to return to my country and work wt d federal ministry of environment becos i bliv it is the right platform for me to gain the much needed practical experience i need. The federal g. Is currently embrkin on a lot of envir project such as the clean up of ogoni land which is a vry huge project that will go on for so many years. It isbd best platform for me to aplly al the knowldge and technical skills i have gotten from my masters in order to....cuts in
DO u av any family member in florida
ME --yes
ME-- im sorry did u say Florida
Vo- yes
ME -- no. i have a brother in the u.s but hs not in florida
Vo-Wre is he
Me -Missouri
Vo --DOin wat
Me--- his a phd at umkc
Vo-- who is ur sponsor
ME---my father
Vo--wt does he do
(at ds point I ws clearly tird of d questions aswear )
ME-- he is a civil engineer majorly into building and construction.. he gets building and renovation contracts from private corporation, organization's and lagos state govt.
TYpin typin....(me stll feelin bad dat i av to reapply cos i tot she hs seen d error nd ws redy to gv me green paper)

FRm here i cant even rembr wat odr things she sed as i saw d white paper.. lol. She retrnd my i20 too. ANd sed sth like in 3 business days bla bla..
Was mad exited as i exited the building. . Ws jst smiling at al d officials i saw.
ALl i can say is this was purely Gods Grace and noin else

Pls to al who maild me for material i replied but got a devivry failure mail.. u can mail me here itnoble4real@gmail.com so i can snd dem.

Congrats !!God bless your new Joni. Futarian here too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ferdinad: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
DeeTus:
No problem. But December is still far. Seems like you don't wanna take chances. A stitch in time saves nine anyway. Just PM me.

Yes Boss,
No chances by God's grace.
I don't know how to send a PM. Can you kindly assist with that .
Tha k you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fesobi92: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Congrats and God bless your new journey ......
@bold i corrected you before that is not the way my moniker is written
Permit me to use the remix version grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2016
ferdinad:

Yes Boss,
No chances by God's grace.
I don't know how to send a PM. Can you kindly assist with that .
Tha k you
Alright. Just send a mail directly to this e-mail; nnairaland@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2016
@Walspring, the same scheme was introduced in a few countries but were banned. The federal government also warned Nigerians about this scheme as well. But people aren't listening but when they get duped, they will start to blame Buhari.

Google "Lets Partner With Us" and read how a man single-handedly duped people nearly 4 billion naira. A friend of mine whose money is stuck there is speechless now after telling him last year it was a scam and he couldn't believe.

How could you put in your money where you are not sure about what happens tomorrow.

Like I said earlier on, criminals work in group but if you know the coded languages they use, you can never fall to their traps.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by almeida3: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Hi y'all.
Found one post regarding applications.
For fall 2017 students-

Hope most of you've applied or at least started applying to universities, by now. Here are some of the points that will aid you in picking your prospective university and some miscellaneous info:

1. Try to choose the university that provides you funding as far as possible. It could save you tons of money when you graduate. Trust me, a rank difference of 30-50 seldom reflects on your profile in the U.S.

2. Ranks only matter if you graduate from the Ivy Leagues or top-ten ranking universities in your stream. Leaving that aside, almost all the universities are treated the same when searching job, as far as brand name is concerned.

3. Probe the course content of your prospective university before finalizing the university. Most often, people select university just for its glitzy brand name and end up suffering, owing to the poor/dissatisfying course content. It's highly subjective and a prior research on this aspect is a must.

4. Try to give some preference to the location of the university. Find the best mix of urban setting with low living-expense. Blindly choosing a university located in a rural setting to cut down on living expense will backfire on you, and it will wear you out. You could lose interest in the university in a couple of months which is located in such dry places.

5. Try to avoid universities in locations that are deemed very "unsafe". Trust me, even under normal circumstance, the U.S. isn't safe for pedestrians (assuming you do not buy a car until you graduate and get a job.) You're ten-times likely to be mugged/shot at if you're going by foot rather than a vehicle.

6. Being financially sound in the first few months in the U.S. is a must. You'd end up spending lot more than you'd anticipated. Therefore, make necessary financial arrangement to bolster your lifestyle until you get a part-time.

7. Getting part-times is highly subjective and depends on your luck. Start applying as soon as you land, even before settling. That's the trick to clinch a job, giving you an edge over other applicants.

8. Try to purchase the books of your intended course from Nigeria Books are costlier than mobile phones in the U.S.! Most of us end up studying from the PPT provided by the professor, owing to this reason.

Finally, have a realistic expectation when moving to the U.S. Half of your dreams about things to do be done in the U.S. would be shattered even before your first semester. Do not get disheartened by having colossal expectations.

Good luck with your application processing.
Cc

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Fesobi92:
VISA APPROVED!!!!
First, idobale fun obaluaye. Hearer of prayer.
It'll all started this time last year. Thank God I found this visa paradise. You guys are truly a blessing. A day to my interview, I land for obalende, book one random room for lewis street. Next moved out straight to Walter carrignton(me wey I nor sabi anywhere for lag), lost for road. Thank God for that Nigerian Samaritan that helped me out. Naso I land for the us consulate. Asked the security if the place was actually us consulate, he said yes. Told him I have an interview the following day, he advised I come early as people are fond of coming earlier b4 their appointment( my mind say make I sharply put street o.t. but I couple say make dem nor deny me before my interview). Fast forward second day I was there around 5.10am, people don dey there aidy, wonder if people nor dey sleep undecided. immediately I saw the security working towards us, I just do a Kenny grin. So, I was the second person on the queue. We do all their normal parole. Now in the maim room where future are decided. We do the normal scanning then straight to the next line, still the second person. Found out na window 6 I go dey(looks Chinese bakan bakan young guy) immediately I remembered some folks said he denies and don't give time for explanation. That moment I prayed that God should do the best. The guy in front of me was approved. Next, Gods own scholar(these folks are a wonderful family) second born. Nazo I stand like one professor of mathematics lol, d comfy come.

Me: good morning, how was your night.

VO: good morning. (Didn't answer night, I sha couple say nothing dey happen)
VO: so why are you going to us?
ME: to pursue my PhD degree in mathematics at the university of Memphis after which I'll be coming back to take up a lecturing and research position at futa.

VO: why this university?
Me: am keen on joing prof Thomas hagen research group because he has an ongoing research that matches mine( this time I dey use hand dey describe, dey smile like say I won lotto). The purpose of my research with him is to understand the interaction between turbulence and wave which I believe will help me provide measures that will help reduce the effect of man made and natural disasters that befall our coastal ....vo cuts in....but I nor mind I complete my sentence ....coastal areas in naija.

VO: What are you going to do after your studies?
Me: I'll be coming back to Nigeria to take up a lecturing and research position at futa. Am also going to become a research consultant to Nigeria environmental management agency with a view to carrying out a research that'll improve.....vo cuts in again...(this point he stared at my i20 again and start typing like he's been doing since the interview Adam)

VO: so PhD in maths. When did you get your MSc?
Me: ooh actually b.tech was in 2014.

VO: (looks at i20 for some time) Do you have the letter from your professor confirming this funding?
Me: yes, I gave it to him

VO: (after reading for some seconds) this is so nice
Me: yes very great. Thank you. **I wan talk but I reason the guy nor too like talk**

VO: **types for some seconds**puts my passport in that kolo...you'll need your i20 at point of entry. Pick up your visa at this point. Congrats.
Me: thank you so so much. Thanks again.

Walked out and started jubilating nio....was like chai nah me be this. One random lost boy finally given victory.
NB: it not a complete success yet without my FAM christian129, Adebimpe and all my Gods own scholar family visas. Pray God grant you guys your heart desires(admission, funding , favor, anointing etc).
I will never forget your undivided attention and concern walspring. My love wishes goes to lagsmacrib kiss for your love, care, time, experience (I dey solicit for more than Nairaland and mail sontin o...u understand na wink). Oludare, mehn this guy DOPE. Thanks for the ginger and insight. God father Kenny, chai...window seat abi naso we go roll. Friend turn blood, CHRISTIAN129 this guy is from another planet, (your visa is a success aidy, and nor forget our parole. that big Disney cruise for Bahamas). Gods own scholars you're the best. Wish you all success in your visa hustle.

Yaaaaaaaaay..... See detailed transcript. Na White Christmas things.. Bahamas loading. Congratulations Boss. God has a way of rewarding those that are faithful to him. Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2016
tomisinobm:

Baba, forgive him. Him don humble himself.
Once again, thread with caution.

God bless us.

Amen oooo

The guy no offend me oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2016
itunu8:
Mine ws a bit tricky as d lady at d frst window sed dere ws a mstk in my ds160 d sevis no precisely.. ws confused nd wordered aw it happnd.. was so sad i went to d rest room for about 15min.. thinkin aw i wl explain to my people dat my mistake led to my refusal and wre i wl see mony to reapply.. ws convinced i wld b refused cos error on ds 160 is a huge one.. (infct my brodr told me i ws supposed to b sent bak to reapply)
Was d 8th person on line.. was directed to window 2 (female vo). Ws so nervous but immed i stepped in her front i regained composure
ME - very well thank u
I gave them to her
Vo- wats ur study plan
Me- i plan to study environmental engineering wt conc in Environmental remediation process inorder to resolve and prevent prevailing environmental problems. This course will enable me determine best, most effective and timely remediation process for any environmental... vo cuts
ME-- its actually environmental engineering but at fkorida state uni it istaken as a subdiscpline under cilil engr
Me - in my third year at d uni, my course was modified to agricultural and Environmental Engineering, so i had the opportunity to take a lot of environmental engineering courses.. thats wre i frst pickd the interest so i decided then i would purse it at the masters level....cuts in again
Me-- wen i ws ready to start my application process i seeked advise from former colleagues of mine who wre alredy running their masters and three of them recommended Fsu amongst others, i also.. cuts in
ME- TWo schools florida state uni and florida international uni and i was offered admission at both both schools
Vo-- why dd u pick fsu
ME- i pickd fsu particularly because they offer specialization in my area of interest which is Environmental remediation processes.. Researsh work are currntly ongoin in bioremediation nano-remediation and even phytoremediation which i have never even heard of. Im so exited and curious to know what phytoremediation is and it can be successful applied to the solution of or environmental challenges.. i have spoken to the professor currntly workin on it about my interest. Prof youeng tang and he has agreed for me to join his research team (first time she let me land)
Me-- i plan to return to my country and work wt d federal ministry of environment becos i bliv it is the right platform for me to gain the much needed practical experience i need. The federal g. Is currently embrkin on a lot of envir project such as the clean up of ogoni land which is a vry huge project that will go on for so many years. It isbd best platform for me to aplly al the knowldge and technical skills i have gotten from my masters in order to....cuts in
ME --yes
Vo- yes
Vo-Wre is he
Me -Missouri
Vo --DOin wat
Me--- his a phd at umkc
Vo-- who is ur sponsor
ME---my father
Vo--wt does he do
ME-- he is a civil engineer majorly into building and construction.. he gets building and renovation contracts from private corporation, organization's and lagos state govt.
TYpin typin....(me stll feelin bad dat i av to reapply cos i tot she hs seen d error nd ws redy to gv me green paper)

FRm here i cant even rembr wat odr things she sed as i saw d white paper.. lol. She retrnd my i20 too. ANd sed sth like in 3 business days bla bla..
Was mad exited as i exited the building. . Ws jst smiling at al d officials i saw.

Pls to al who maild me for material i replied but got a devivry failure mail.. u can mail me here itnoble4real@gmail.com so i can snd dem.

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Dominicumoh(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Hello everyone! Can anyone help?

Please can someone help me pay SERVIS Fee online with His/her card while I pay back in Naira?
Please its very urgent as I've already reschedule my interview for Monday. Please help if you can, God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fatanu: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Guys.... will there be any issue if i travel like 2 weeks before resumption.I av a friend i will like to visit before resumption.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tomisinobm(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dominicumoh:
Hello everyone! Can anyone help?

Please can someone help me pay SERVIS Fee online with His/her card while I pay back in Naira?
Please its very urgent as I've already reschedule my interview for Monday. Please help if you can, God bless

Cc Texrem & sirriddy or siriddy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Folafetty: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hi brothers pls kindly contact me via email folafetty282@gmail.com....Oklahoma all the way. One love

tomisinobm:

A fellow Oklahoma brethren finally. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Folafetty: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oklahoma State University

slimmy2005:
Any idea of schools that accept scanned copy of documents
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
itunu8:
ME - very well thank u
I gave them to her
Vo- wats ur study plan
Vo-- why dd u pick fsu
ME --yes
Vo- yes
Vo-Wre is he
Me -Missouri
Vo --DOin wat
Me--- his a phd at umkc
Vo-- who is ur sponsor
ME---my father
Vo--wt does he do

congrats dear!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
tomisinobm:

Cc Texrem & sirriddy or siriddy

If you are a nigerian... You can only pay through western union or money order.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Folafetty: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ferdinand please mail me @folafetty282@gmail.com
OSU all he way

ferdinad:

Hello,
I will appreciate your help. Please
Am to appear for interview for December at Lagos.
Need help on a transcript.
Oklahoma state University for Biosystem Engineering for Msc.
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
fatanu:
Guys.... will there be any issue if i travel like 2 weeks before resumption.I av a friend i will like to visit before resumption.

You have a 30days rule,i.e you can only enter usa a month before ur school resumes. so traveling 2weeks aint no problem before resumption.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hello Please a quick question.. Someone working as an assistant IT project manager or Information officer what will be the most accurate to choose when filling the DS 160 form under the PRIMARY OCCUPATION section, BUSINESS or COMPUTER SCIENCE? or it is better to click on OTHER and write out the primary occupation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolutweety(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
safex101:
Hello Please a quick question.. Someone working as an assistant IT project manager or Information officer what will be the most accurate to choose when filling the DS 160 form under the PRIMARY OCCUPATION section, BUSINESS or COMPUTER SCIENCE? or it is better to click on OTHER and write out the primary occupation.
I will opt for Computer Science.

let the gurus in the house add their inputs though.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please in need of mock interview, would immensely appreciate any help...thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by redmist(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bethlehem08:

Hi, How can I help you?

thanks brother. I wanna know how I can get a bus upon arrival at the saint Paul international airport minneapolis straight to Marshall. and also if you got an idea on how much it ll cost me to get a decent hotel at marshall...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Walspring:

Are you saying your 4M and 10M is not enough at all ?

Tell me you dey spend your money on top Olosho for Transcorp or Sheraton
@Youngmoney416, but why na?
Just change that 6 to 9 jare.... But if dem go still help am, make dem go ahead o, he could have repented.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hushee:

@Youngmoney416, but why na?
Just change that 6 to 9 jare.... But if dem go still help am, make dem go ahead o, he could have repented.
Though u am a small pikin on this thread and i might be wrong about this.i have seen people on this thread who have lie info that arent. true about them, not cos they intend to dciv or defraud anyone but rather to creat an impression or because they feel doing that helps them avoid probing/questioning and get a quick help to their problems.i do not encourage this but i feel this youngmoney guy has learnt his lessons for inconsistency.pls lets forgive him.i hope he is a good guy henceforth.Thanks lovely ones.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
This thread though
We have drama every season grin grin
Na angelapinkytoes drama during fall.
Nairaland house of commotion, may God help us o.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good evening house.
Please i will like to know the additional period of time, an international Stud can stay in the USA after Masters.
Will I need to apply for any Visa, incase i want to get a Job over there. ?
Thank you, guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.