Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673414 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
DeeTus:
LOL, don't worry about that. Also, Trump presidency is good for Africa, especially Nigeria when it comes to multilateral agreements under WTO.

trump presidency is good...remember that was what people said about buhari presidency when he newly assumed office.but how e be now?

anything change is not good but lets hope for the best

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
warriboy21:

trump presidency is good...remember that was what people said about buhari presidency when he newly assumed office.but how e be now?

anything change is not good but lets hope for the best
I am talking about the economy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
DeeTus:
I am talking about the economy.

well lets c sha

but i say i go tear my f1 if trump win oo tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
thacokeboy:
. you sound funny what does buhari words has to do with Clinton's defeat
Just kidding bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
warriboy21:

well lets c sha

but i say i go tear my f1 if trump win oo tongue
Lol. Don't tear it man. Americans are already divided even before this election.

CNN guys are a little bit quiet now. I can see defeat in their eyes. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by thacokeboy: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
sobastical:
No mind the guy...loll
. abi naw
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
harey:
Please, I have the admission letter, 1-20 form and have paid for visa fee but don't know where to book appointment
Fill the DS- 190 form first and submit, then book for visa appoinment go to this website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-ds160complete.asp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by USnobeparadise: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
warriboy21:

america might experience recession if e does dat because illegal immigrants are the greatest contributors to the american economy..
and y did u create dat kinda of moniker lol
sobastical:

Someone that have not even pass a single bill into law talk less of sleeping in the white house over the night.
Na wa o
We can't conclude anything yet, if it doesn't happen this way, it might happen in another way. We all have to hope and pray that our disappointment turns into Blessing

@bolded, you didnt have to ask me that if you were here, people that are here know what that implies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
SilentPistol:
Which one is "he will cancel I-20 again"? LMAO. You people shouldn't create unnecessary tension abeg! Hian!!!
Made me laugh..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
USnobeparadise:

We can't conclude anything yet, if it doesn't happen this way, it might happen in another way. We all have to hope and pray that our disappointment turns into Blessing

@bolded, you didnt have to ask me that if you were here, people that are here know what that implies.

when you say 'here'...do u mean here as in obodooyibo or obodo africa grin...(africa is now looking sexy grin)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
This thing still be like film trick sad sad sad
Bill Maher get point: population of idiots for America too high.
President DJ Trump...Chai cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by exxy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
This happened the morning after the US election. A black American walked up to me in class and said, all Africans should get their ass out of America, I said dude, you are coming with us. cause you're gonna be deported too, then the whole class busted into laughter grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
@ BTBreal,

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by USnobeparadise: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
warriboy21:

when you say 'here'...do u mean here as in obodooyibo or obodo africa grin...(africa is now looking sexy grin)

I think the question should be what did my moniker implied to you that made you to ask me about it? cheesy grin if you figure it out very well, you won't need to be told what 'here' means tongue

OR I think my moniker is for folks like you who want to 'travel to obodoyibo ' grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by happyday: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
harey:
Please, I have the admission letter, 1-20 form and have paid for visa fee but don't know where to book appointment
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-appointmentschedule.asp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
@All

Please have your Trump banter here and leave this thread for US student visa discussions

https://www.nairaland.com/3455037/donald-trump-wins-us-presidential

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by samuel3818: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fesobi92:

lol. yeah I am. mehn small world. how far boss

You remember one Tobi, Civil Engineering? I lived in daplap's house...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fregkay: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
USnobeparadise:

I think the question should be what did my moniker implied to you that made you to ask me about it? cheesy grin if you figure it out very well, you won't need to be told what 'here' means tongue

OR I think my moniker is for folks like you who want to 'travel to obodoyibo ' grin grin grin
worryboy21 dey iluoyinbo o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fregkay: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Guys,let's go get our visas and move in to trump land. No fretting!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by anezichukwuoru: 5:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Please I am having problem paying to WES.All I have is a naira MasterCard and I am supposed to pay $249 but they say new CBN policy only allows for $100.I have been contacting them to allow me pay in bits.They agreed but kept directing me to a page that allows for just one time complete payment. I need advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by anezichukwuoru: 6:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Please guys I need help.Am having challenges paying for my WES Transcript evaluation. Am supposed topsy $249 online but I only have a naira MasterCard but they say a new policy in Nigeria allows you to pay only$100 per month.I contacted WES again and they allowed I can pay in bits online but their secured online payment page only allows for one time payment. And they are suggesting check and money order.How do I go about this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2016
LagosismyHome:

What is the exact purpose of the interview and is your program Bsc Msc Phd

Bsc bro's, four year program. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by jerro124: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2016
anezichukwuoru:
Please guys I need help.Am having challenges paying for my WES Transcript evaluation. Am supposed topsy $249 online but I only have a naira MasterCard but they say a new policy in Nigeria allows you to pay only$100 per month.I contacted WES again and they allowed I can pay in bits online but their secured online payment page only allows for one time payment. And they are suggesting check and money order.How do I go about this?
PM me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2016
LagosismyHome:

30 percent doesn't mean much..... some schools tution 50 percent self is not up to some school full tuition. So what key is what exactly is 70 percent compared to ur pocket or other school tuition

Don't worry I'm only paying for tuition, have a coz I'm staying with. I have shown my bank statement.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by djmakson(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Hushee:

If buhari no give that nonsense interview about women belonging to kitchen, all this no go happen. So, I blame buhari for Clinton's defeat.

shocked C'mon. You need to quit thinking this way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.