Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673693 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ofavourmi(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good day, am a new user here, I must really commend on the good work u guys are doing on this forum. Please I need assistant on how to register for GRE exam and softcopy materials. p
ls ur timely response will be appreciated.

Cc: Walspring
: Lagosismyhome
: Texrem
and others.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dadaojames(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrat

ajomarzy:
Visa Approved
Vo- Good morning
Me-Good morning
Vo- why do u want to go to Texas A&M university
Me- Am going there for my MBA to help build on my management skills as my current portfolio requires me working with SMEs, and this MBA would be of great help
Vo- when did you finish undergraduate degree
Me- 2011
Vo- What did you study for your masters?
Me- tell him finance
Vo- how long did u stay in the USA for your recent trip
Me- 7 days
Vo- so why go for an MBA when u already have a masters
Me- MBA is much more professional and would build my managerial and leadership skills
Vo- who is sponsoring you
Me- My Uncle
Vo- what does he do
Me- into real estate financing
Vo-Am gonna go ahead and approve your visa, this paper gives instruction on how to collect your passport, so do have a great day
Me- Alright thank you, have a great day too..Cheers

No documents requested, was very quick for about 1-2 mins . Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the group.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
ofavourmi:
Good day, am a new user here, I must really commend on the good work u guys are doing on this forum. Please I need assistant on how to register for GRE exam and softcopy materials. p

Cc: Walspring
: Lagosismyhome
: Texrem
and others.

GRE offically is $205 but someone has mentioned a group in Nigeria that has coupons so its registered for 50k naira....... that works out cheaper ...... http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com

I personally never used them so going by previous post..
For study materials this has been posted several times and i am too lazy to copy and paste so read previous post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Teedawg: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
ajomarzy:

You can use anybody...family friend or relative, just try to give a good reason on why he would be sponsoring you, if you asked
Thank you very much!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
ofavourmi:
next time, read the thread and you find all you want but for the love of God, help yourself with the link below ,you might need to visit the gre thread on the education session to know how best to use each material because you cant read all the materials in that folder. all the best https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t9ot6d07hp1lkm7/AADL_dTihjEvNBRCBsmAcoXja?dl=0
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
brightify:
bro you got it all na real scam,because he no easy o
exactly but with hard work ,it will be
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mrsmith11(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please I need opinion or suggestions.

I have B.sc in computer science but I want to go for a diploma/certificate course in automotive (automobile) technology in a technical college.

Is it advisable ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
mrsmith11:
Please I need opinion or suggestions.
I have B.sc in computer science but I want to go for a diploma/certificate course in automotive (automobile) technology in a technical college.
Is it advisable ?

If you already have Bsc, then it is only 1% that they would give you visa to study a lower course.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mrsmith11(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
worry359:

If you already have Bsc, then it is only 1% that they would give you visa to study a lower course.

So in the process of changing/switching career I can't go lower to be trained/certified
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
mrsmith11:

So in the process of changing/switching career I can't go lower to be trained/certified

It is possible to change career but you will have to explain it very clearly on your application.
The visa officer will need to see very strong reasons to be convinced.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ofavourmi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
LagosismyHome:

GRE offically is $205 but someone has mentioned a group in Nigeria that has coupons so its registered for 50k naira....... that works out cheaper ...... http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com

I personally never used them so going by previous post..
For study materials this has been posted several times and i am too lazy to copy and paste so read previous post
thank you so much dear, Di's really help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ofavourmi(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
femi321:
next time, read the thread and you find all you want but for the love of God, help yourself with the link below ,you might need to visit the gre thread on the education session to know how best to use each material because you cant read all the materials in that folder. all the best https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t9ot6d07hp1lkm7/AADL_dTihjEvNBRCBsmAcoXja?dl=0
. Thanks Bro Really Appreciate u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanonymous(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
good evening guys, good work here. Pls does any one knows a good school in maryland. I woudnt mind to hear from someone running his /her masters program (maryland) to be of help thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ajomarzy: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
amanonymous:
good evening guys, good work here. Pls does any one knows a good school in maryland. I woudnt mind to hear from someone running his /her masters program (maryland) to be of help thank you.
1. University of Maryland, College park
2. John Hopkins University
3. Towson University
4. University of Maryland, Baltimore
5. Loyola University
6. University of Baltimore
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by adamatrump: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
texrem:

I didn't get your new mail.

i sent an emil to you and others, requesting for your mobile numbers. I rarely check emails these days because i'm in the village and network always bad. So i need we speak on phone so that i can be helped with mock interview. My interview is next two weeks. Hope you don't mind i contact you? How do we do that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanonymous(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks ajormarzy are you currently in any of the schools you mentioned
ajomarzy:

1. University of Maryland, College park
2. John Hopkins University
3. Towson University
4. University of Maryland, Baltimore
5. Loyola University
6. University of Baltimore
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by teepee4Him(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
All glory belongs to God!

Visa approved this morning. I want to use this medium to appreciate all 'nairalanders' for their willingness to help and share useful info. I've been here for less than 10days and the only regret I have is not getting to know about this platform early enough. I'm 200% confident that if I had access to the plethora of info on ds platform while choosing schools I would have worked harder to get a GA or a scholarship.

However, credit must go to lagosismyhome, walspring, texrem, femi321, oludare01 etc for all d previous info. It was of immense benefit.

God bless you all

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanonymous(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
I have a cpga of 2:80 can I get a school in maryland that can take that for my masters?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
teepee4Him:

Visa approved this morning. I want to use this medium to appreciate all 'nairalanders' for their willingness to help and share useful info. I've been here for less than 10days and the only regret I have is not getting to know about this platform early enough. I'm 200% confident that if I had access to the plethora of info on ds platform while choosing schools I would have worked harder to get a GA or a scholarship.

However, credit must go to lagosismyhome, walspring, texrem, femi321, oludare01 etc for all d previous info. It was of immense benefit.

God bless you all

Congrats ...... God bless your new journey

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by teepee4Him(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Congrats ...... God bless your new journey

Amen! God will continue to grant you wisdom. Today was like writing an exam when you already know d answer (thanks to your willingness to help and share useful info). Once again, I appreciate.

Pls, can you help with info on ticketing. (I honestly know little or nothing about it.) I gained admission into Texas Southern University and should be travelling to Houston.

A response would be deeply appreciated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
teepee4Him:

God bless you all

Congrats...Welcome to obamaland...still obamaland... wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by frisby: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Walspring:

You can make use of it like this as long as its same name and passport number, but if you get plenty money go and buy another one

grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by robedolu(f): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
I want 2 say all Tanks 2 God almighty.d beginning and d end.d rock of ages,d morning star,d God dat change my name 4rm 2 glory and a favouered child.i was approved 2day,i was d 1 person 2 b attended 2 at window 7 2day(6:30am)

V.O: good morning,how was ur nite
Me. It was fine sir

V.O:so where re u going 2
Me:am going 2 bowling green state university 2 obtain a bachelor degree in accounting

V.O:so y did u choose d school(did not hear well.i had 2 tell him 2 repeat himself)
Me: Me: cos d school has a corporative and experiential educational program which integrate class room experience into real life world.connecting me wit expert and professional in my field of studies.and was also impressed about d ongoing iinput of industry expertise to ensure that student gain relevant and respected knowledge to apply instantly at work place on future .this really a great opportunity for me to interact wit industry and professional from different industry and also dere is an undergraduate research by professor pascal b... Dat center on financal model,is wil help companies minimum dere cost and maximize dere profit

V.O: What re d course u will b doin
ME:dere three categories of course i will b doing.Required,elective,and compulsory

V.o: Wat re u required courses
Me:my required re fundamental Mathematics,Use of English.compulsory re cost accounting,public sector,finacal accounting,Advance accounting,Auditing,Taxation and my elect are micro economic,macro economic,business management
V.O: who is responsible for ur payment
ME: my father

V.O: what does he do
Me: he a successful business man dat has oil and gas stations and also Supplies building materials for private and government sector

V.O: i will b approving ur visa 2day(naso my eye dey see d white paper as he dey bring am,i collected it so fast.(i think say na dream)
ME:Tanks sir.God bless u

Want 2 use dis opportunity 2say a big Tank u 2 texram.he is such a darling,he is really a God sent.he taught me so lot.he always says pray and practice,dat d only key 2get ur visa.want 2 say a big Tanks 2 bright,ceesaay(d God dat did mine will do urs pls go back and refire) want 2tank my family frnd dammy and Kunle aswell.Tanks 2 u all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
robedolu:
I want 2 say all Tanks 2 God almighty.d beginning and d end.d rock of ages,d morning star,d God dat change my name 4rm 2 glory and a favouered child.i was approved 2day,i was d 1 person 2 b attended 2 at window 7 2day(6:30am)

Me. It was fine sir

Me:am going 2 bowling green state university 2 obtain a bachelor degree in accounting

V.O:so y did u choose d school(did not hear well.i had 2 tell him 2 repeat himself)
Me: Me: cos d school has a corporative and experiential educational program which integrate class room experience into real life world.connecting me wit expert and professional in my field of studies.and was also impressed about d ongoing iinput of industry expertise to ensure that student gain relevant and respected knowledge to apply instantly at work place on future .this really a great opportunity for me to interact wit industry and professional from different industry and also dere is an undergraduate research by professor pascal b... Dat center on financal model,is wil help companies minimum dere cost and maximize dere profit

ME:dere three categories of course i will b doing.Required,elective,and compulsory

Me:my required re fundamental Mathematics,Use of English.compulsory re cost accounting,public sector,finacal accounting,Advance accounting,Auditing,Taxation and my elect are micro economic,macro economic,business management

Me: he a successful business man dat has oil and gas stations and also Supplies building materials for private and government sector

V.O: i will b approving ur visa 2day(naso my eye dey see d white paper as he dey bring am,i collected it so fast.(i think say na dream)

Want 2 use dis opportunity 2say a big Tank u 2 texram.he is such a darling,he is really a God sent.he taught me so lot.he always says pray and practice,dat d only key 2get ur visa.want 2 say a big Tanks 2 bright,ceesaay(d God dat did mine will do urs pls go back and refire) want 2tank my family frnd dammy and Kunle aswell.Tanks 2 u all

I am not texram...See my baby ke...changing my name...All the same congrats..Welcome to obamaland..God bless ur new journey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by brightify: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
robedolu:
Me. It was fine sir
congratulations I'm happy for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by robedolu(f): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
texrem:

I am not texram...See my baby ke...changing my name...All the same congrats..Welcome to obamaland..God bless ur new journey
phone error joor
tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by robedolu(f): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
brightify:
congratulations I'm happy for you
bright Tanks 4 u time and everything u guys re such a blessing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by brightify: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
robedolu:

bright Tanks 4 u time and everything
u guys re such a blessing
let's give thanks to God as our baba Walspring dey talk grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
texrem:

Your baby? So you don born pikin amd you never tell us make we no come naming ceremony. Keep it up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by brightify: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
lionlee216:

Your baby? So you don born pikin amd you never tell us make we no come naming ceremony. Keep it up
baba stingy ni jare,he no want make we chop rice and God dey sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Motoshor(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
happyday:

Here comes THE MsNas! Long time no jam. How you doing, sister?

Good to see MsNas post something...... such an intelligent and wonderful person. How're you doing sister?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by robedolu(f): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
V.O:so Wat have u been doing since after ur high school
ME: after my high sch in 2008,i went further 2 obtain a national diploma in accounting wit i finished in 2012,after which i got a job offer at teammaster ltd where i worked as an assistan accountant,where i make sure dat booking keeping transaction dat goes in and out of d company re wel kept.i left teammaster 2015.got another job offer at seyibee farms where i worked as an adm officer where i coordinate department 2 plan and implement marketing and communication strategy.i also make sure dat funds re available wen needed,also make sure maintenance of file in d organization re well kept

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.