Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673934 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
sobastical:
I need a coach to mock me up, interview in about 48hrs
My boss walspring is so busy now... Anyone willing should kindly shoot me a PM or I do after quoting me.

Gracias!

Success brovda... Blessings follow you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Venek:
Visa approved this morning, I Give all Thanx to God for showing me favour. My appointment was for 8.15am but got interviewed by 10.40, first I was told during biometric that my barcode doesn't correspond, this got me destabilized, good thing was that the fault didn't come from me, so it was fixed within minutes.
I want to thank the wonderful men and women that God used to make this day a success, thank you for your prayers, love and support. Thanx to Deetus for your time, a day never passed by without your advice, interviews and words of encouragement, thanx texrem for sevis fee payment, mock interview, and contributing to my transcript especially when i was depressed.Thanx robedolu for making this dream real and also introducing Brightify to me, @brightify your scolding on the first day of interview made me to sit up, embarassed thanx for your advice, encouragement and time, even in your busy schedule, thanks to pastor Walspring for the accomodation, prayers and showing me around Lagos, I for lost oo. Thanx Gunther for TOEFL fee subsidy. I thank everyone that have posted in this forum, I read and learnt alot.....transcript loading

Congratulations...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iekene(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Please those who have taken GRE and got high grades... I need help with Analytial Writing i.e Issue and Argument Essays. I dont have problems with quantitative and verbal but i am not just getting the essay part, I think it has do with my engineering background and non reading of novels probably.. Please help with any advice possible.. I need to score at least 4.0
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by uzolexis(f): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hushee:

Try Kaplan, they also have practical test.

ok,thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
check your PM sir

SAMUELS3:

Let's practice..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Thanks boss... Goodnews coming your way too soon

cecemat:

Success brovda... Blessings follow you

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
iekene:
Please those who have taken GRE and got high grades... I need help with Analytial Writing i.e Issue and Argument Essays. I dont have problems with quantitative and verbal but i am not just getting the essay part, I think it has do with my engineering background and non reading of novels probably.. Please help with any advice possible.. I need to score at least 4.0

Bro please grab a Kaplan GRE ASAP and start writing as many as you can. There are several practice questions there with answers. That was what came through for me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Venek:
Visa approved this morning, I Give all Thanx to God for showing me favour.

Congratulations. God bless your new journey.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Thanks my realest bruh... How's zamalek today? grin

LostCity:

Success Bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Ardedaryor(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congrats, i could feel how greatful you are, to God and To those mortal angels
Venek:
Visa approved this morning, I Give all Thanx to God for showing me favour. My appointment was for 8.15am but got interviewed by 10.40, first I was told during biometric that my barcode doesn't correspond, this got me destabilized, good thing was that the fault didn't come from me, so it was fixed within minutes.
I want to thank the wonderful men and women that God used to make this day a success, thank you for your prayers, love and support. Thanx to Deetus for your time, a day never passed by without your advice, interviews and words of encouragement, thanx texrem for sevis fee payment, mock interview, and contributing to my transcript especially when i was depressed.Thanx robedolu for making this dream real and also introducing Brightify to me, @brightify your scolding on the first day of interview made me to sit up, embarassed thanx for your advice, encouragement and time, even in your busy schedule, thanks to pastor Walspring for the accomodation, prayers and showing me around Lagos, I for lost oo. Thanx Gunther for TOEFL fee subsidy. I thank everyone that have posted in this forum, I read and learnt alot.....transcript loading
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
sobastical:
Thanks boss... Goodnews coming your way too soon

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mekan(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Done
believerspraise:
@ Mekan PM Me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Teedawg: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Venek:
congratulations !!! wish you all the best wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by shawnbathy: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congrats. Awesome God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
sobastical:
check your PM sir

Replied boss.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fregkay: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
wealth360:
Hello House. Am new here please is any1 here applying to Or has gotten admission here to Cleveland state University? Am about to apply for admission for Summer term 2017 Mechanical Eng. Ms. Please I will need advice and direction.
Thanks all.
I applied for summer 2017 too. Master's in civil engineering. Waiting on admission by God's grace. Go ahead and apply fast!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
texrem:

Seen....n replied

Just shot you one bo$$...
I truly appreciate your effort to see us make it at the consular office.
I go worry you small sha oh grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
sobastical:
Thanks my realest bruh... How's zamalek today? grin

very cold sir.
I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls hw much does it cost
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Venek:
Congrat to u bro......God bless ur new journey.....I hope to share my own visa success too this time wednesday in Jesus name......Amen......ALL THE PROPHETS IN D HOUSE SHOULD PLZ PRAY FOR US......

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
poshestaunt:
Hi all. My uni (stratford uni )has refused to transfer my sevis to the CC I want to attend. In stead they are insisting that I spend at least a semester with them or else they will release it in terminated status. I've sent them emails because I'm aware that is an illegal action on their part. They insist it's their school's policy. I'm so exhausted. Please guys who has been through this before? What are my options? Thanks a lot

First of all, feel free to ignore this post/advice. Secondly, I'm disappointed by the logic behind the part I highlighted boldly. I understand that you're disappointed by the decision of the school to reject your request, but thinking about it that way is not the best option for you. I think you should understand the difference between making someone do something for you, and making someone WANT to do something for you. I don't know the content of your mail to the school, I just hope your tone wasn't a very bad one.

Now, what's the option for you? I'll say, visit the school and go to the international student office (you can call, text, send email, etc as an alternative), and when you're talking to them, be as nice and friendly as possible. Don't act like you're there to claim your right or anything, tell them how excited you are about being a student in their school and how their school is the best thing after slice bread BUT due to circumstances beyond your control, you wouldn't be able to enroll there without struggling massively. Give them more reasons like recession in Nigeria, the culture shock, whatever you think would make sense, and try to BEG them to reconsider your situation.

I hope what I wrote doesn't come out as rude but what I'm trying to say is, you have to dance to their tune right now and do your best to make them consider changing their mind, cos if you make them angry and go defensive on you... They have nothing to lose. Terminating your SEVIS or whatever would make them leave a bad comment on your record and you don't want that. Americans are VERY understanding and I'm sure with a milder approach, nothing is impossible. They are NOT wicked, or thieves, POLICY is POLICY. Remember they indirectly helped you get that visa, so them sef don try.

I wish you the best. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
I have $150-200 for exchange for naira. So if you need dollars or you want to pay application/sevis fees, hit me up!. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2016
The kind cold wey catch last weekend....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by KELVIN086: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Mekurexx:
I have $150-200 for exchange for naira. So if you need dollars or you want to pay application/sevis fees, hit me up!. Thanks
Pls , na me need am pass i want to pay for sevis fee, I just sent you a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2016
sobastical:
I need a coach to mock me up, interview in about 48hrs
My boss walspring is so busy now... Anyone willing should kindly shoot me a PM or I do after quoting me.

Gracias!
e done set ooo... Grace upon you brother.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 12:34am On Dec 20, 2016
Walspring will be back when they unfreeze MMM grin grin grin.
Baba dey receive Rhema ontop mountain

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hengene(m): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2016
OluDare01:
Walspring will be back when they unfreeze MMM grin grin grin.
Baba dey receive Rhema ontop mountain

We need him to attend to us ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hengene(m): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Good morning friends, I am new here and need someone who studied mechanical engineering here in Nigeria and has travelled to the USA for masters. I need you guys to please put me through on how to go about it (available schools, requirements etc. ). Would like to have Automotive Engineering as an option.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 1:01am On Dec 20, 2016
replied
KELVIN086:
Pls , na me need am pass i want to pay for sevis fee, I just sent you a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by beautysky: 2:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Hi guys, my visa was approved today. I am not a very active user of this thread, but I am obliged by common sense to share my transcript. I must confess I didn't expect the questions asked. The visa officer was relaxed and very conversational with hand signals to cut me short when I talk too much; perhaps.

Me &Vo: Salutation
V.O: Now tell me, what's it about this school?: I'm. Impressed with the course structure, it lays emphasis on empirical learning. I was particularly looking for schools that offers high level of experiential learning. V.O cuts in with his hand
When did you leave secondary school?: 2003
When did you leave University: 2009
How old are you?: Told him
Where do you work?: Told him
How many years have you been working?: told him
Who is your sponsor: my brother
How much is your Salary? Told him
Did you undergo any test before admission into this school?: Well, yes. I had an admission selection interview by the head of department. Vo cuts in, I'm fine with that
Vo: scrolls the pages of my pp and asks why I frequent Dubai: said I'm a member of an international organisation that holds bi-annual meetings in Dubai , the organisation of which I'm a senior fellow
VO: I'll go ahead and issue your visa Bla Bla Bla.

Once more, I thank djmakson and Texrem for the sober opinion intervention when I made error on my gtbank payment
On the other hand, I'd like to meet and know any member of this thread residing in California and most importantly San Francisco.... My school is SFSU, and I need some Nigerian connection to get around. Texrem, Djmakson, Oludare, Lagosismyhome and other esteemed members can please share from your arsenal of connections, as the case may be..... God bless us all

17 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Venek:
Congrats gurl. Now, I truly believe what my prophet told me about the devil trying to stop you with the barcode thing.

God's the greatest. Enjoy your success and stay cool!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolumuntari: 3:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Anyone going to CSU this January should pm me o. Thabks

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.