Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (670973 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
cecemat:

Congratulations brov.... It is worth the epistle. Happy for you.
Fanx my brother

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
safex101:
Congrats to tunamost and Chiezzh Cheers!
Fanx alot bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hushee:
Congrats Bro, the Lord is good. Can't wait to read your transcript. Deetus, I don book space down for June next year o grin
Ok.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Congratulations and Amen..may God favor us going for our interview very soon
tunamost:
Glory be to God Almighty for he is good and his mercies endureth forever. Thanks to GOD Almighty because it can only be him and him alone. Special thanks to brightify for the love he showered on me. Sincerely speaking i never knew we still have kind hearted people like bright in this world, despite his busy schedule he still goes out of his way to create time for my mock interview. May the good lord bless you and fufil all your heart desires in Jesus name..My appreciation won't be complete without mentioning the name of Texrem who also immediately responded to my mail and conducted mock interview for me without giving him prior notice, sincerely i was amazed by how fast you responded to my mail and your inputs to my transcript...God bless you too my brother..The lord will meet you at the point of your need in Jesus name and thanks to everyone who shared their transcripts on this forum, God less you all and thanks to lagosismyhome for giving me direction to the US consulate in Lagos, it was really helpful and straightforward, May God bless you too ma..Visa approved this morning for 6.30am appointment at the Lagos consulate. Got to the embassy with my younger brother around 5.30am, met those touts as usual but ignored them all.Did the normal screening and by quatre pass 7 we were in the Hall...Got interviewed at window 7 by a white lady probably in her late 40s... The following ensued between me and the VO:

VO: Good morning, pls pass me your passport, sevis and i-20
ME: Passed it to her
VO: Your sister is sponsoring you?
ME: Yes ma
VO: Where does she stay?
ME: Told her where she stays
VO: Is she in Nigeria with you?
VO: What does your sister do?
ME: She runs an oil marketing firm here in Lagos where she supplies petroleum products to various gas stations and companies across Nigeria
VO: When did you finish your high school? (Na there i take Bleep up oo, thought she was referring to my first degree)
ME: 2011 ma
VO: Do you have a first degree, what field and when did you graduate from the university?
ME: Yes ma, i have a first degree in biochemistry and graduated in 2011.
VO: Alright, so what have you been doing since 2011?
ME: I've been working with the Lagos state Primary Health Care Board ma
VO: She spoke one big grammar that i didn't understand but i heard something like at your work place so i thought it was my job duties she was referring to and i started listing my job duties then she cuts me off
VO: I mean your job title or something (na there my brain boot oo)
ME: Oh you mean my job position?
VO: Yea
ME: Sorry about that, i am the assistant HOD in the physical and health education department
VO: Alright, she typed for like 30 seconds on her system and then passed me the white paper, Pick up your passport in 3 days time i no even here the remaining again ooo
ME: Thank you very much ma and have a nice day ahead
VO: You too, bye
My brothers and sisters it can only be GOD, the interview wasn't up to 3 minutes at all...I prayed to God to go there before me and he did just that..I told GOD to give me a perfect christmas gift by approving my visa and he did it for me...To my fellow Nairalanders who are about going for their interviews please pray and hold on to GOD as he is the one who can do all things...I started fasting and praying right after i payed for my visa fee asking him to grant me favour and mercy using Psalm 51, 34, 21, 20, 72 and isaiah 60 and he truly favoured me in my interview today...Wish those looking forward to their interview days GOODLUCK, FAVOUR AND SUCCESS...Meanwhile i didn't write any test,no document was asked and I'm going to Saint Joseph's University for Masters in Health Administration..Sorry for the long Epistle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
HELLO GREAT MINDS...> PLEASE GIVE A SECOND TO THIS QUESTION...<

If one has a dad in th united states who is holding a legal permanent residency (lpr) and is granted an admission to study in the u.s. how best can he/she relate this with the visa officer?

The guy's dad retired(old age) from nigeria as a top boss (managing director) and relocated to the u.s (florida) through his son who is a u.s citizen.

What is your advice for him
He got an admission to louisiana state university.

Don't know how to advice him on this... Please i need your help to relate well with him.
Thanks
wink wink wink wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jossyeno:
Hello I'm a graduate if electrical and electronic engineering and I av a 4.9 on a 7.0 GPA, I need suggestion for schools in Germany that would accept me for a masters program in power engineering. Please its urgent, thanks

This is not German thread.
Ask your questions here
https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/285

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amen

Walspring:

See you at the top
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amen

tunamost:
Sorry about your delay bro....Be encouraged and try to refire and we would all rejoice with you at last in Jesus name...Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
cecemat:

Congrats baba... I happy for you kpa.
More blessings follow you as @DEETUS don scold u wey u get ur visa, GOD WIN. TEXREM na bo$$ on him own o, he fit flog you during a one-on-one contact mock o grin grin grin I hope sai him no see ds post sha o hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

I dey see you on 5D screen....ur visa is assured....we see at the mock court....I will test ur level

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
cecemat:
HELLO
Please do not post all in capitals as though you are shouting.
It is ignorant and against board rules.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
sobastical:

Nothing much bruh,
Just gotta refire jare.
Thanks ya'll walspring gbayi, Samuel3 thanks man...never expect to give. This. kind of news tho.

I didn't hear from you at all...shoot me email

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
fmsuhgar:
Plss house,i want to pay Sevis, can anyone help? It's urgent

Shoot me email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
worry359:

Ignorant? grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
tunamost:
Glory be to God Almighty for he is good and his mercies endureth forever. Thanks to GOD Almighty because it can only be him and him alone. Special thanks to brightify for the love he showered on me. Sincerely speaking i never knew we still have kind hearted people like bright in this world, despite his busy schedule he still goes out of his way to create time for my mock interview. May the good lord bless you and fufil all your heart desires in Jesus name..My appreciation won't be complete without mentioning the name of Texrem who also immediately responded to my mail and conducted mock interview for me without giving him prior notice, sincerely i was amazed by how fast you responded to my mail and your inputs to my transcript...God bless you too my brother..The lord will meet you at the point of your need in Jesus name and thanks to everyone who shared their transcripts on this forum, God less you all and thanks to lagosismyhome for giving me direction to the US consulate in Lagos, it was really helpful and straightforward, May God bless you too ma..Visa approved this morning for 6.30am appointment at the Lagos consulate. Got to the embassy with my younger brother around 5.30am, met those touts as usual but ignored them all.Did the normal screening and by quatre pass 7 we were in the Hall...Got interviewed at window 7 by a white lady probably in her late 40s... The following ensued between me and the VO:

ME: She runs an oil marketing firm here in Lagos where she supplies petroleum products to various gas stations and companies across Nigeria
VO: When did you finish your high school? (Na there i take Bleep up oo, thought she was referring to my first degree)
VO: Do you have a first degree, what field and when did you graduate from the university?
VO: She spoke one big grammar that i didn't understand but i heard something like at your work place so i thought it was my job duties she was referring to and i started listing my job duties then she cuts me off
ME: Sorry about that, i am the assistant HOD in the physical and health education department
VO: Alright, she typed for like 30 seconds on her system and then passed me the white paper, Pick up your passport in 3 days time i no even here the remaining again ooo
My brothers and sisters it can only be GOD, the interview wasn't up to 3 minutes at all...I prayed to God to go there before me and he did just that..I told GOD to give me a perfect christmas gift by approving my visa and he did it for me...To my fellow Nairalanders who are about going for their interviews please pray and hold on to GOD as he is the one who can do all things...I started fasting and praying right after i payed for my visa fee asking him to grant me favour and mercy using Psalm 51, 34, 21, 20, 72 and isaiah 60 and he truly favoured me in my interview today...Wish those looking forward to their interview days GOODLUCK, FAVOUR AND SUCCESS...Meanwhile i didn't write any test,no document was asked and I'm going to Saint Joseph's University for Masters in Health Administration..Sorry for the long Epistle.

Congrats bro.... I love this baba God

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jossyeno:
Hello I'm a graduate if electrical and electronic engineering and I av a 4.9 on a 7.0 GPA, I need suggestion for schools in Germany that would accept me for a masters program in power engineering. Please its urgent, thanks

Go to German thread...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fmsuhgar: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
texrem:

Shoot me email

Done sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
@cecemat, based on the questions you posted previously in capital letters. @abujaniv has already answered your questions perfectly before no need to ask again.

Abujaniv
''Our advice is to tell the truth. We'll know if you are not and this can lead to not just a refusal but a permanent ban''.

Take a chill pill boss. Success
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chiezzh:
All THANKS BE TO GOD !HE MADE THIS HAPPEN ......and thanks to DEETUS most especially Who scoded me but taught me all I need to know ...Thanks to Venek, Texrem,.ajomarzy. lagosismyhome and all you contributed one way or the other to the success of this ....MY VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED TODAY 7:30 VERY FUNNY INTERVIEW THO ...TRANSCRIPT LOADING .......70%

Congrats and welcome to obamaland

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Walspring:

Lol.. grin grin grin grin

Her body dey hot like fire...
How did u knw it's a chick? U r a bad boy oh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
texrem:

I dey see you on 5D screen....ur visa is assured....we see at the mock court....I will test ur level

Hehehe... bo$$, much respect from my end sir. You too much.
Thanks once again... grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
worry359:

Noted and corrected boss. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
cuspy:

Ignorant? grin

i dey tell you oh... But I no fit shout self, don change to sentence case aidy.
hmmm grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
SAMUELS3:
@cecemat, based on the questions you posted previously in capital letters. @abujaniv has already answered your questions perfectly before no need to ask again.

Abujaniv
''Our advice is to tell the truth. We'll know if you are not and this can lead to not just a refusal but a permanent ban''.

Take a chill pill boss. Success

Yea brov... Needed a lil on it from the great guys on this thread. Thaanks all d same.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
tunamost:

Congratulation

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
worry359:

why did you have to use this word

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
tunamost:
Glory be to God Almighty for he is good and his mercies endureth forever.

Congrats God bless your new journey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
@akins2016 i got your email boss ... thanks for the corrections .
akins2016:

why did you have to use this word
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
mudi1012:
@akins2016 i got your email boss ... thanks for the corrections .
you're welcome. let's edit as much as we can.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
tunamost:

Congratulations fam

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Christian129:

Congratulations fam

Brov I greet you from my end... how how it been with the piece I wired to you sir? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ajomarzy: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chiezzh:
All THANKS BE TO GOD !HE MADE THIS HAPPEN ......and thanks to DEETUS most especially Who scoded me but taught me all I need to know ...Thanks to Venek, Texrem,.ajomarzy. lagosismyhome and all you contributed one way or the other to the success of this ....MY VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED TODAY 7:30 VERY FUNNY INTERVIEW THO ...TRANSCRIPT LOADING .......70%

Congrats cheizhh....you can be stubborn..lol..But I do admire your Resilient and Determination

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.