Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673262 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 6:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats Chiezzh and Tunamost. Sobastical, try work on the flaws and I wish you success on your next appearance.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2016
cecemat:

Yea brov... Needed a lil on it from the great guys on this thread. Thaanks all d same.

What other little do you need from us when those in charge of issuing visa already advised. Anyways, it is best you are sincere about it and that way, you have nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2016
AsiwajuAfo001:

Go ahead and apply, your admission is sure. The best engineering student in Cleveland state university is a Nigerian. They do give preference to Nigerians....

Please what's funding like for electrical engineering in Cleveland? Are they generous? grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Merry Christmas in advance guys. Looks like I'm gonna have a white Christmas. It's been an amazing year with you guys. I'm super pumped for 2017's blessings. God bless everyone on this thread. If I begin to mention names, i'd end up derailing the thread, but I just want you are to know that God sees your labor of love and would handsomely reward yall.

With love,
Xtain.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2016
I have been waiting for this!!!. Glad to hear you made it.

Whr is dt dude expecting you to be bounced. I hope he can take back his words now.

Chiezzh:
All THANKS BE TO GOD !HE MADE THIS HAPPEN ......and thanks to DEETUS most especially Who scoded me but taught me all I need to know ...Thanks to Venek, Texrem,.ajomarzy. lagosismyhome and all you contributed one way or the other to the success of this ....MY VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED TODAY 7:30 VERY FUNNY INTERVIEW THO ...TRANSCRIPT LOADING .......70%

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2016
GboyegaD:

What other little do you need from us when those in charge of issuing visa already advised. Anyways, it is best you are sincere about it and that way, you have nothing to lose.

Yea, will surely be. I have no intentions or whatsoever to gainsay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by profdot(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats guys, especially my ETSU people. Welcome to Trumpland! We await your arrival
Kudos to the bosses in the house - GboyegaD, Walspring, Textrem and others.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Any ETSU STUDENT IN THE HOUSE ....? And pls where can i book cheap flight ??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Chiezzh:
Any ETSU STUDENT IN THE HOUSE ....?

You're one of the few resilient person I've seen. You kept your eye on the prize and wouldn't be brought down by disparaging remarks. I am glad your tenacity paid off. I'm very happy for you.
Enjoy your studies and stay in Trumpland.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by brightify: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Chiezzh:
you can book through Wakanow, you can call their customer care representative they will actually get u a cheap flight to your destination, you can also use travel start or contact some folks that post about flight booking here

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by brightify: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2016
dickoflife:
i closed down social media. Stupid naija boys dey troll me and spoil parole with one babe. Imagine.
hmmmn....Some people wicked,beep me up when you're back
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Chiezzh:
congrats. I hope you'll thank me for inviting you to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2016
slimmy2005:
congrats. I hope you'll thank me for inviting you to Nairaland.
Thanks !

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Good day everyone. In the same spirit of UBUNTU, pls help...need a place to stay for some days before i sort out my accommodation. I'm coming to Plano around Dallas Texas.
For some days now, i have been seeking one help or the other but have not really seen. Pls let not let the spirit of ubuntu for which this house is known to die. I beg who ever is in position to help me, to do so pls.
Thanks and God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2016
mcearnie:
Good day everyone. In the same spirit of UBUNTU, pls help...need a place to stay for some days before i sort out my accommodation. I'm coming to Plano around Dallas Texas.
For some days now, i have been seeking one help or the other but have not really seen. Pls let not let the spirit of ubuntu for which this house is known to die. I beg who ever is in position to help me, to do so pls.
Thanks and God bless

Ubuntu grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2016
mcearnie:
Thanks and God bless

When are you leaving?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by horlando30: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2016
Please anybody in the house who have recently paid school fees in usdollars or obtain dollars? Please share how you obtained dollars. Banks are not helpful, even BDCs are saying no dollars. Kindly advise. It's very urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Will be in Dallas on 26th pls
SAMUELS3:

When are you leaving?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Yes o...hope u are familiar with the word though grin
cuspy:

Ubuntu grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2016
GboyegaD:
Congrats Chiezzh and Tunamost. Sobastical, try work on the flaws and I wish you success on your next appearance.

Thanks boss mi
@Oga texrem, still waiting your reply brother
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gbaby4live: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2016
mcearnie:

Because of you, I ...

-Mandela
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2016
cuspy:

Ubuntu grin grin

Ubuntu ke?

That word no good for ikeja guys oo grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2016
hello everyone. Compliment of the season. Please can anyone recommend a very good Universities that dont require GRE test score for admission in Engineering courses. like Mechanical and the rest. Please any one in any university over there with good info should please help.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
wealth360:
hello everyone. Compliment of the season. Please can anyone recommend a very good Universities that dont require GRE test score for admission in Engineering courses. like Mechanical and the rest. Please any one in any university over there with good info should please help.

Thanks

It will do you good if you can read the thread. This questions has been answered repeatedly.

University of Dayton - GRE is optional for all engineering programs
http://gradadmission.udayton.edu/app...adm_scores.asp

2. Stevens Institute of Technology
http://www.stevens.edu/gradadmission...ams/index.html

3. New Mexico state University for Masters in Computer Science
http://www.gradschool.nmsu.edu/GraduateDegrees.html

4. University of Nebraska-Lincoln
http://engineering.unl.edu/academicu...uate-FAQ.shtml

5. University of Pittsburg - GRE score not required for Materials Science and Engineering
http://www.engr.pitt.edu/admissions/graduate/gre.html

6. University of Northern Virginia in Manassas, VA
http://www.unva.edu/admin_req2.htm

7. Purdue University West Lafayette, Indiana
http://www.cs.purdue.edu/academic_pr...rements.sxhtml

8. MIT-massachusetts institute of technology - Electrical Engineering and computer science do not require GRE scores
http://www.eecs.mit.edu/grad/faqs.html#1

9. California State University Sacramento - don't require GRE for Civil Engineering
http://www.csus.edu/gradstudies/Faqa.htm#GRE_GMAT_MAT

10. University of Bridgeport, Connecticut - Master's of Science in Computer Science (M.S.), Computer Engineering (M.S.), Electrical Engineering (M.S.), Mechanical Engineering (M.S.), and Technology Management (M.S.) - GRE is recommended but not required
http://www.bridgeport.edu/pages/3664.asp

11. Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma - OCU does not require the GRE or GMAT examinations for entrance into the graduate programs, except for the MBA and MSA programs, which require the GMAT
http://www.okcu.edu/admissions/iso/questions.aspx

12. Farleigh Dickinson University(NJ)

13. Monmouth University(NJ)

14. Montclair State University(NJ)

15. The Richard Stockton College of NJ(NJ)

16. Rowan University(NJ)

17. Wichita State University

18. Kansas State University

19. Virginia State University

20. Florida International University for MS,PhD in Computer Science

21. Villanova University for MS in EE

22. University of Idaho for MS in Environmental science and Computer Engineering

23. West Texas A&M University

24. University of Florida for Arts Education

25. George Mason Univ (for Masters in Health Information Systems)

26. Revier University

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
mcearnie:
Will be in Dallas on 26th pls

Oh ok, I PM you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
mcearnie:

I'm not o. Enlighten me abeg.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
gbaby4live:

Because of you, I ...

-Mandela

Be like say I don get idea.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
sobastical:

Ubuntu ke?

That word no good for ikeja guys oo grin cheesy

Lol. Why na?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yes boss
SAMUELS3:

Oh ok, I PM you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
mudi1012:
seen boss

Good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
SAMUELS3:

Oga walspring, I hope you still remember me. The time is near gradually. smiley

Yes I do..

To God be the glory
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
GboyegaD:

Thanks for the pm big boss, I really and truly appreciate..

God bless you more and more..

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.