Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (678052 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by pennstate(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
DeeTus:
When you guys attacked her gender without having a concrete evidence, did you apologize to her?

She went as far as proving you guys wrong. The same guy who was critized about his write ups, already graduated and he had a distinction.

Some people write incorrectly online but in real life, they write pretty well. Of course, she has already taken corrections on that.

Please I don't wanna talk about this again. Do not ask me to apologize to you if you do support "cyberbullying".
Who are the "You Guys" you are referring to, did you see my moniker among them. You should read carefully before you start writing out of context. I don't indulge in senseless and stupid arguement especially in a faceless forum.

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Shehas(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
electronic:

I like the bolded, safe spot.
But please paste your profile too GRE TOEFL publications. And state if you really need funding or you can survive atleast a semester on your own.
Thats how to. get better responses.
That's how the Indians roll
cool
Thanks for quick response.
BSc: Agricultural Economics (4.50)
I'm yet to write GRE & TOEFL. Currently working on these.
I really need funding
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
fredoricko:

In some schools, you'd find the various openings under financial aid/ support tab. Yet in others, you'd have to mail the grad coordinator to find out if there are openings. But it's usually advisable not to mention anything about funding till one is accepted as it may not always be in one's best interest.
As was mentioned here a while back, you can streamline your search for GA by using the following search keywords

"I am looking for a self motivate graduate student in (major) "

Google that and you'd be amazed at how many positions are listed in different schools.

May God bless our endeavors.

Amen. Would try this ASAP. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
electronic:

Do both!

Ok. I will.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
coachmd:
Please house,i need a link where i can practice for toefl and register abeg.
How many times will you ask this same question? About four different people have answered you.... Go to by mafit at ikeja or register yourself on ets website.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
OGreene:
Continue goofing.

Bros said to study "as a PA". But your i-too-know wont let you comprehend.

The guy don run. grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chapecoense(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mayflowa:

You could email the Admission Office what you did and to check with them if they could open TIF document. They will most likely get back to you.
thank you sir.. Will do that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Walspring:

Hmmmmm..

I guess you don high and you didn't use your drugs
And some idiots will still pay the guy thousands to join. Some people foolish for this country.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ojWinston: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please who has received his or her I20 via USPS. Do they deliver straight to your address or you have to go to the nearest post office?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Who are the guys that have interviews early next month? Please Whatsapp me. I cannot recall your numbers anymore.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Live in New York. It feels sooooooooooo good to be here. I'd post my itinerary transcript larrrr

20 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by johnsonnob: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good day Friends, I have been following this thread for a while...Unfortunately nothing peculiar to my matter has been discussed.
I have a B.Sc in Geology (second class upper division) but the issue at hand is..that i am considering changing my career path to Information Technology (Or any IT related course). Here are the problems i'm having in making my final decision:

1)Since i wont be able to apply for a masters degree programme, How best do you think i should apply? ( as a transfer student or as a freshman)

2) we all know the current economic hardship going on in Nigeria, Can anyone suggest an affordable college, institute or university not more than $10,000 for undergraduate?

Your prompt reply will help in facilitating my decision, i really want to make a decision before the year runs out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
ojWinston:
Please who has received his or her I20 via USPS. Do they deliver straight to your address or you have to go to the nearest post office?
To the post office that is the district of the address you provided.

But why didn't you use courier(speed post)? Pray it does not miss on the way or the folks working there do not mishandle it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
johnsonnob:
Good day Friends, I have been following this thread for a while...Unfortunately nothing peculiar to my matter has been discussed.
I have a B.Sc in Geology (second class upper division) but the issue at hand is..that i am considering changing my career path to Information Technology (Or any IT related course). Here are the problems i'm having in making my final decision:

1)Since i wont be able to apply for a masters degree programme, How best do you think i should apply? ( as a transfer student or as a freshman)

2) we all know the current economic hardship going on in Nigeria, Can anyone suggest an affordable college, institute or university not more than $10,000 for undergraduate?

Your prompt reply will help in facilitating my decision, i really want to make a decision before the year runs out.

The bold is serious misinformation. .... with a 2:1 in geology who told u that u cannot apply directly to MIS....

Abeg correct that wrong information FAST... . There are loads of MIS or MIT programs out there that would take you with that degree. Do your research well

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hushee:

Lol. No p boss, I'm writing a petition to buhari soon. We will ban you from entering Nigeria.
I've already banned myself long ago

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by johnsonnob: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
I'm sending you a PM right away
LagosismyHome:

the bold is serious misinformation. .... with a 2:1 in geology who told u that u cannot apply directly to MIS....

Abeg correct that wrong information FAST... . There are loads of MIS or MIT programs out there that would take you with that degree. Do your research well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
johnsonnob:
I'm sending you a PM right away

well me i hardly have time these days ooooo but will try to spare some minutes .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
slimmy2005:
Lol. Ok sir, I know God will deliver the country. It might just take time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
slimmy2005:

I go unbanned you. hehe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by johnsonnob: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
I'm still confused, you mean there are MIT related programs with my M.Sc program
Pls kindly suggest some, if you dont mind i can drop my email here. Communication will be better over there, #PleaseHelpABrother
LagosismyHome:

well me i hardly have time these days ooooo but will try to spare some minutes .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
May God continue to BigFrancis , God's own scholars and other people that have been making my stay here worthwhile

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Christian129:
May God continue to BigFrancis , God's own scholars and other people that have been making my stay here worthwhile

Amen! Hope the cold is welcoming you well? hehe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hushee:

Lol. Ok sir, I know God will deliver the country. It might just take time.
We are still praying for God to deliver Nigeria from selected Nigerians lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good day Nairalanders ..Tomorrow is my interview .Biko put me your prayers ...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
mudi1012:
Good day Nairalanders ..Tomorrow is my interview .Biko put me your prayers ...

One thing is sure. So long you're a nairalander who has taken time to go over all the info here, you no get wahala.
Just go collect your visa.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amen bro ..I am going to collect my Visa /
fredoricko:

One thing is sure. So long you're a nairalander who has taken time to go over all the info here, you no get wahala.
Just go collect your visa.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Who be Gunther99
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mayflowa:

You know your last statement have no premise for your conclusion and you should be apologetic. what is "good am?" I emphasized this relative, is much younger to me. You don't say that to older adult especially when you want favors from them. It is disrespectful simple. Has any American greeted you that way? When is comes to communication, American, Canadian and English are the most polite people you can find. Do you think they yell? or write some nasty shortened chat spelling?

I said I am not comfortable with it and I don't see how that is your problem.
You don't need to waste your time with those tadpoles. Move on, you've stated the obvious. They think it's everyone that will come rain their academic feats here.

It is imbecilic to actually type like that. Infact, it is utter madness.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
OluDare01:
Who be Gunther99
you mean this Gunther?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
slimmy2005:
you mean this Gunther?
Lol,I saw Gunther99 viewing this thread
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ojWinston: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
DeeTus:
To the post office that is the district of the address you provided.

But why didn't you use courier(speed post)? Pray it does not miss on the way or the folks working there do not mishandle it.

It was mailed to a US address and the person sent it to Nigeria via USPS Priority mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
DeeTus:
Who are the guys that have interviews early next month? Please Whatsapp me. I cannot recall your numbers anymore.

I am the number 1 on that list bo$$. Didn't get ur whatsapp number sha o. grin will shoot you a PM now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.