Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673846 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Simon21(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Time2Smile:
I would like to send a PM to you if that is alright?. I need detailed information about the admission process and students life in general.
Sure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Enjay11: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Good morning guys! Please who's staying in Boston? Will be arriving this Friday. Need a place to stay for a night or 2...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Governoryomi: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
My visa was approved on December 29th, by 8.15am appointment at the Lagos Consulate.

Singing mood: "The Lion of Judah has broken every yoke, he has given me the victory again and again, the Lion of Judah has broken every yoke, he has given me the victory again and again".

He is God and he never fails. Heaven and earth may pass away but his word, will remain the same. He showed me MIRACLE! This particular one being my 4th attempt, after the last 3 attempts; 2 attempts last year for visit visa, 2 again this year for students visa; the 2nd attempts for the students visa being the one with the golden and divine grace. I serve a living God!

From Omole phase 2 where i passed my night, i proceeded to berger to take a bus to Obalende, but eventually saw a cab going to VI, so i took it, but the car developed fault somewhere on the island where i with some 3 others had to alight and I took another bus to checking point bus stop, from there found my way to the "white house". As i dey go jejeli, na ein all these our runs boys come dey meet me one after the other, asking me to snap another passport picture, staple this, staple that, telling me that "information is power", being their chorus, as i heard it from many of them too. In my mind, i felt like, "na today?"..."ojo (rain) ti n pa (don dey beat) igun (vulture) bo, ojo ti pe (e don tey)...lol. Fast forwarded to the main queue, did all necessary security checks, while doing this, i was with no fear or pressure. I just put my hope in Christ.

Entering the big house, i first tried to sight the chinko guy that denied me in my previous attempt (he was now in window 5), i was with the mind that, "i rebuke myself from you and your type of last treatment today". People plenty for the hall oo, no be small thing, but i felt many were given, even students and old people them. I just told God, i must return home with my testimony. (Being what Pastor E.A Adeboye told Osinbajo during the electioneering campaigns on the day he prayed for him and his team, "Go and return with a testimony"...i key into that too with faith)

Fast forwarded again to Window 2 for my interview with a bearded white guy, where God himself spoke through me (same way he spoke through Elijah and fire heard him), because i said nothing special than those that could have been delayed. The following conversation ensued between us, viz;

Me: Good morning sir
VO: Good morning sir. Pass me your i20 please.
Me: I passed it
VO: How did you hear about this school
Me: I catalogued using the American Chemical Society website where i got to know about the research ongoing in the department by Prof. Kevin Tucker, the research is on analytical and environmental chemistry which also aligns with my area of interest and i have ( VO cuts in)
VO: How many schools did you applied to?

Me: 3; Southern Illinois University, Oklahoma State University and East Tennessee University.

VO: When did you graduate

Me: 2015, from Olabisi Onabanjo University, studied Industrial Chemistry
VO: What is your B.sc in?
Me: Industrial Chemistry
VO: What have you been doing since then?
Me: I have been working as a laboratory chemist in Teragro Commdodities Limited, where i monitor the online process specifications to ensure conformity with ISO standards, carry out quality control checks on our raw materials, (the oranges, mangos, pineapples) and their respective finished products. I am also in charge of keeping quality control records as directed by my manager. I also treat and analyse process water used in the factory.

While he was typing very fast, my eyes was on his gold versace ring and my mind with God, singing "I will never go back home today today, I will never go back home until am blessed, I will never go back home today today". Suddenly i just heard, "Well your visa has been approved". It was as if i was dreaming and i didn't believe the white paper until it came out of his window, because the thing looked like a blue paper under that their mercury fluorescent. I sang till i got home because only God can do this. Only him! Truly, when the Lord turned against the captivity of Zion, they were like they that dream.

My sincere appreciation to everyone that has been keeping this thread up and running, most especially Lagosismyhome; our mother-in-israel. May God keep your faith up and alive too. My special gratitude to my own personal person who opened my eye; Don4eye, my blunt friend who tells you what you might not want to hear but still don't give a damn; Oludare01, my general purpose adviser; Walspring, my man that knows all formality approach; Sureb0y, my own man that sounds like a lady and mother to me over the phone, his advices are superb, well out of experience; Slimmy2005, my own very texrem baba who also gave me the confidence to refire after my last denial, my own Profjah who also charged me to refire after my last denial and others that i didn't mention; the man of firm responses; Deetus, brightify and kenny216. May God rise up for your case whenever you dearly need him IJN-Amen!

PS: The only significant change in all of my application is God's presence and divine grace. Please seek him before trying something like this. Don't say because someone got his without praying hard or at all, then you try the same...Remember, our level of grace before God the Almighty differs alot.

My prayer to all those aspiring for their own great expectation of visa approval, is that in the name that is above every other name, may God's face shine upon you more than ever before, because your case is different...Amen!

17 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Governoryomi:
My visa was approved on December 29th, by 8.15am appointment at the Lagos Consulate.

Singing mood: "The Lion of Judah has broken every yoke, he has given me the victory again and again, the Lion of Judah has broken every yoke, he has given me the victory again and again".

May God bless your new journey ..... victory will always be yours amen... Enjoy your countdown till you travel

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2017
sobastical:
Its the reality sir, Did you send him a copy before?
The prof just wanna make things official and you going the route he has mentioned is just the norm and way others would do things
So just try get it done.

Shalom!

Thanks Man. Am very much aware that I can't apply for admission through the prof. I am just making enquiries tru him becos his email was among the contact address. What am surprise at is that am sending two transcript to the school, one from my school and another from Wes after evaluation is damn too stressful.

Please anyone how do I go about WES evaluation on my transcript?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iCool(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2017
wealth360:

What am surprise at is that am sending two transcript to the school, one from my school and another from Wes after evaluation is damn too stressful.

This I haven't seen or heard of before. Sometimes, graduate coordinators hardly pass wrong infos (that I have experienced). Check properly.

In others news...

WES here
http://www.wes.org/students/

.modified.
I just read through the mail a third time and I am guessing the unevaluated transcript would be a soft copy sent to the school for initial processing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2017
@Governoryomi, Amen and congrats

My case is different, anytime, anyday and anywhere

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats and enjoy yourself @Governoryomi

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AboveGod: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
electronic:

Chairman your medical school challenge is not the problem. Your thinking pattern is the problem. Firstly I asked the same question on this thread like 5yrs back and I was told the hard truth.
If you really want to study medicine in US then you must first build a financial plan of surviving in Nigeria first. Complete your studies here in a related course even a HND from a small school would fly.

Understand how a HND can get you an MSc from reading this thread. Get a job in US after saving enough then you start aiming for your real dream.

Pray hard. Read hard. Plan Hard.
Obama worked in a fast food joint too.

Honestly right now, nobody hear would help you to cross border.

https://unstoppable.me/life-lessons/
Check the above link out and find inspiration.

Your case is not a major issue but do you have the guts?
Thanks, for everything.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lordgosh: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hello great minds. Pls i nid info on d cheapest school for msc accounting cos am d 1 to fund d program mysef...nd d best advise on ao to pursue my drim as i graduated wit 4.23 fr unilag. Really waiting for ur gud response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by abnice2004: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Compliment of the season to everyone. Does anybody know about university of oregon? Especially the admission and funding. Abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry357: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
No need to quote all of a long post to say one word answer!
It wastes space!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
worry357:
It wastes space!
I tire O
angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iekene(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Applied for International Passport since Nov at Benin Immigration office.. Up till now no booklet is what i am been told.. "is that how they use to do".. I am really not understanding .... What works in Nigeria sef...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Governoryomi:

Singing mood: "The Lion of Judah has broken every home; our mother-in-israel. May God keep your faith up and alive too. My special gratitude to my own personal person who opened my eye; Don4eye, my blunt friend who tells you what you might not want to hear but still don't give a damn; Oludare01, my general purpose adviser; Walspring, my man that knows all formality approach; Sureb0y, my own man that sounds like a lady and mother to me over the phone, his advices are superb, well out of experience; Slimmy2005, my own very texrem baba who also gave me the confidence to refire after my last denial, my own Profjah who also charged me to refire after my last denial and others that i didn't mention; the man of firm responses; Deetus, brightify and kenny216. May God rise up for your case whenever you dearly need him IJN-Amen!
Congratulations....
grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Beelad(f): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please is there anyone studying Masters in Public Health (MPH) on this thread? I just need Some information. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iCool(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
I don come again...

Updated link to Part10 visa interview transcripts.

1st Batch (Pages 1 - 100 covered)
2nd Batch (Pages 101 - 200 covered)
3rd Batch (Pages 201 - 315 covered)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0

Batch 3 is loaded! Has more transcripts cos many visa interviews held during that period.

Enjoyyyy.... cheesy smiley smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iekene(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thanks .. God Bless You
iCool:
I don come again...

Updated link to Part10 visa interview transcripts.

1st Batch (Pages 1 - 100 covered)
2nd Batch (Pages 101 - 200 covered)
3rd Batch (Pages 201 - 315 covered)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0

Batch 3 is loaded! Has more transcripts cos many visa interviews held during that period.

Enjoyyyy.... cheesy smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bros, go to another office na
iekene:
Applied for International Passport since Nov at Benin Immigration office.. Up till now no booklet is what i am been told.. "is that how they use to do".. I am really not understanding .... What works in Nigeria sef...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
KimoraW
Beelad:
Please is there anyone studying Masters in Public Health (MPH) on this thread? I just need Some information. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry357: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Little boy with mobile number and G-mail pretending to be Mr big agent!
We do not like agents here!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
worry357:
It wastes space!
Interpol. You're right on this one. grin

Happy New Year to you!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry357: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
DeeTus:
Interpol. You're right on this one. grin

Happy New Year to you!

My all seeing eye is everywhere! grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by signature2012(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
worry357:

Are you same as [/b]worry359?[b]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
worry357:

That's why I called you "Interpol." Take care brother but remember this year would be wonderful especially for those who believe in God.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mekurexx: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm studying MCH which is akin to MPH!. I also know 2 people currently studying MPH
Beelad:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Drocks: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please help my friend. anyone knows any cheap flight she can book she has 430k and her school resumes on Monday. The airlines we are seeing are very expensive.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Drocks:
Please help my friend. anyone knows any cheap flight she can book she has 430k and her school resumes on Monday. The airlines we are seeing are very expensive.
cc

walspring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry357: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Drocks:
It would assist people if you said which airports / cities in USA and Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.