Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673084 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ponpon(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
slimmy2005:
Everythig here comes with a fee. There is no Oga abeg I no get money today. If you can drop that crude idea that anyone who tells you to bring money while coming to US is a pessimist, then you need to check yourself. Even with a GA you still get to pay atleast $2-3k every semester.

The reason why we stress the advice of you making sure you get funding is simple. Schools here are expensive. My school fee is about $12k per semester. Imagine I didn't get funding? I would rather transit to China and access their scholarship for Masters program.

You can't always depend on luck or people. Do well to get funding. Write GRE now so incase you don't get OPT quick, you can either apply for a PhD or another masters else where. All those epistle wey sureb0y they spew, are just a product of what he has been fed with.

Nigerians do the worse set of wickedness to one another. Just few days ago, a guy who accommodated a Nigerian girl as a way to help her predicament, not knowing she has alterior motive. She was sort of admiring the guy at some point that it got to the extent of harassing the guys female visitors. He got angry and dragged her out of his house (well, wrong way of doing things here), her cloth got torn and leg scratched the wall I guess. She called the cops and pressed charges on the guy for domestic assault. She is actually doing that cos she has been fed with the idea of applying for a U- non immigrant petition for domestic assault. It's a state case now, they gave her an attorney and a shelter. This is what we have been battling now.

Your advice comes handy, but sometimes just analyze and get the tone of what I meant...

I was replying a message and giving illustrations... Sure it's everywhere on here nothing goes for free...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
slimmy2005:
The spirit of JJC is still swallowing you up. The real deal is ahead of you. Don't get too carried away thinking you experienced it all. If you see someone who advices you as being pessimist, you need to check yourself properly.

Body wey dey sweet you go soon tell you. You are yet to see the reality. No one will ever tell you Nigeria is better than US, that's a bleeped up talk to start with. Even a blind man knows that. You're only feeding on information now you're yet to have an experience.

Just calm your tip down and observe well. No dey allow your blood pump too much. Over excitement dey kill.

Okay, I just saw your comments and I have decided to actually give a response. I feel so sorry for you and I can see that you're struggling to understand something that's written. I'm the first person to take advice on board and use it once I see that it's meaningful, going to add to my life and the person wants well for me. You attack every new person (you either call them JJC on the thread or JJC to America), and the only thing you keep telling them is that things are going to get bad for them (As if we don't already know it's not going to be easy). This isn't a baseless assumption, that's all you do. You're the most negative person on this thread lol, it's not a coincidence that you get into a fight with almost everyone. Someone will post "hey guys, what do you think about this school?", others will give an advice like adults, you will come and talk as if you know it all.

If your "reality" is that nobody can ever succeed in America or have a happy life, then it says everything about the kind of person you are or your present situation. You're so close-minded, I am starting to think you really need help and you need it very fast (Before you come back to boast of how successful you are, I'm not talking about financial help). You think in only one way, I wonder if you actually leave your basement to go out, meet friends and have fun. I can imagine the frown on your face (I'm sure you get so angry and constipated) whenever anyone comes here to post about a good experience and that burning desire in you to write something so sad, discouraging and pessimistic. Do you smile afterwards? Lol

I can tell that you're not as intelligent as you think you are (this is me being diplomatic). I have my life to live and you have yours... If you look at the rest of 2016 and 2017 and all you can see is hardship, things going bad, sadness, etc. then, na you sabi. A little optimism doesn't kill, and I shall remain optimistic and enjoy my life while I have it. Imagine for a second that an American who has lived all his life in America, leaves his parents, friends and family to go and study in Calabar (where he knows no one) and hopes to settle down there. He's going to experience the same thing we're experiencing, communication issues, culture shock, a little loneliness here and there, looking and feeling odd, etc. Those things disappear with time and in the end, it either gets better or worse. That doesn't mean he can't enjoy his life too, and he's doomed forever!

Finally, Now that you've proved to us all that everything will go horribly wrong, I get you. Please ignore my posts cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks for advising me, I'll start frowning from now on and always remember that the real America is going to leave people in tears and never make them happy.

PRODUCT OF WHAT I'VE BEEN FED WITH? lol, dude... I've ONLY been writing what I see, hear, feel daily. It's not my fault that you've not been having nice things come your way. I have, and for this I am grateful. Life is hard here, you've said it 1000 times, now we're grateful please tell us something new. Do you have anything new to say? We get your sad examples, do you know anyone who has done something good or turned out successful? Please tell us about them. Do you know any happy person there? Please tell us about them. Enough of the sad tales.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:
May the Lord reward you excellently.... A good answer to my question... THANK YOU VERY MUCH..
Amen. you welcome

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
sureb0y:

Okay, I just saw your comments and I have decided to actually give a response. I feel so sorry for you and I can see that you're struggling to understand something that's written. I'm the first person to take advice on board and use it once I see that it's meaningful, going to add to my life and the person wants well for me. You attack every new person (you either call them JJC on the thread or JJC to America), and the only thing you keep telling them is that things are going to get bad for them (As if we don't already know it's not going to be easy). This isn't a baseless assumption, that's all you do. You're the most negative person on this thread lol, it's not a coincidence that you get into a fight with almost everyone. Someone will post "hey guys, what do you think about this school?", others will give an advice like adults, you will come and talk as if you know it all.

If your "reality" is that nobody can ever succeed in America or have a happy life, then it says everything about the kind of person you are or your present situation. You're so close-minded, I am starting to think you really need help and you need it very fast (Before you come back to boast of how successful you are, I'm not talking about financial help). You think in only one way, I wonder if you actually leave your basement to go out, meet friends and have fun. I can imagine the frown on your face (I'm sure you get so angry and constipated) whenever anyone comes here to post about a good experience and that burning desire in you to write something so sad, discouraging and pessimistic. Do you smile afterwards? Lol

I can tell that you're not as intelligent as you think you are (this is me being diplomatic). I have my life to live and you have yours... If you look at the rest of 2016 and 2017 and all you can see is hardship, things going bad, sadness, etc. then, na you sabi. A little optimism doesn't kill, and I shall remain optimistic and enjoy my life while I have it. Imagine for a second that an American who has lived all his life in America, leaves his parents, friends and family to go and study in Calabar (where he knows no one) and hopes to settle down there. He's going to experience the same thing we're experiencing, communication issues, culture shock, a little loneliness here and there, looking and feeling odd, etc. Those things disappear with time and in the end, it either gets better or worse. That doesn't mean he can't enjoy his life too, and he's doomed forever!

Finally, Now that you've proved to us all that everything will go horribly wrong, I get you. Please ignore my posts cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks for advising me, I'll start frowning from now on and always remember that the real America is going to leave people in tears and never make them happy.

PRODUCT OF WHAT I'VE BEEN FED WITH? lol, dude... I've ONLY been writing what I see, hear, feel daily. It's not my fault that you've not been having nice things come your way. I have, and for this I am grateful. Life is hard here, you've said it 1000 times, now we're grateful please tell us something new. Do you have anything new to say? We get your sad examples, do you know anyone who has done something good or turned out successful? Please tell us about them. Do you know any happy person there? Please tell us about them. Enough of the sad tales.
Heuristic way of thinking. You still need systematic view. Relax

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
where is gunther? grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
slimmy2005:
where is gunther? grin grin
Lectures,assignments, quizzes,presentations etc
Baba how you dey survive am?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
wyse24:
i HAVE SENT MY TRANSCRIPTS USING REGISTERED MAIL SINCE AUG 19
Aug 22 2016 2:25PM INSERT ITEM INTO BAG NGLOSA
Aug 22 2016 1:17PM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA
Aug 19 2016 10:18AM RECEIVE ITEM FROM CUSTOMER NGDUG

This is the information on the tracking page as at this moment. The school is yet to receive it.

What do you think is the problem?
grin grin
Call the destination you sent the mail.
It should have been delivered.
Registered mail takes 7 working days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
OluDare01:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
imperiouxx:

My folks in naija thought I was joking when I said I don't have time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oh okay,.. you're arina right?

Rheenah:

You can resend the message. I don't think I saw it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
OluDare01:

You will survive it for sure. It's nt just something you're used to. But trust me, you will do better.

We know students and we can differentiate them from mere observers. You are a genuine student, that is why your experience is different. Forget trivial issues and heuristic view of the American system.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Triggeredsam: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
If u check bank in the thread u will see when I was asking people about west Virginia, it's the poorest state in USA according to the June statistics, yet all man the flex life here with no sweat drug addicts full here my man Na dia wee I know say to go school different and to be skill different ( IF UR A LIZARD IN NAIJA PLEASE DONT ESPECT TO TURN TO ALLIGATOR IN USA ESPECIALLY IN REPUBLICAN STATES! ( person wee him grand father's sin they pursue no go fit be like the risk takers NWA CHI NA EMERE!) GUY SHOW ME THE RISK AMA DIE FOR IT as long as it's genuine, NWA AFO TO DE CORE, ITS LIKE FIRE U CANT QUENCH IT SHOW ME THE MONEY AMA GET it BY ANY MEANS PHYNO SAYS AND I QUOTE) No mind that dude, -- Antihappiness, thats why he Brain can't think up something positive, bro where are u am in Marshall west Virginia, I will tell u why am doing all this,
Form A at CBN rate is 308 as of today UBA did the transfer( when my positivity attracted it), now I send 2000usd home through odd jobs and help of tones of girlfriends( when ur good to people u will be loved like Christ) No Grant, Thats why There is grace
Now I sell same 2000usd at naija messed up black market who is a blessing TO THOSE WHO BELIEFS, at rate of 445 to my Bossom aboki friend back den in PH when boys no know the Power of positivity, and transfer it to back to school through Form A....U must not be working as Obama secretary before u make money.....Use ur brain to turn ur situation into Glory Learn brothers and sisters and be encouraged,
305 × 2000usd = 610,000NGN that is what I paid today with extra 12k for the transfer.
This is what I made my positive dudes.
2000usd × 445 = 890,000NGN
624,000 (12,000 for transfer fees) - 890,000 = 266,000NGN,
Bro this is how brain thinks.... Mtecheeewww
sureb0y:

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Venek: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Who is in California? Please reply so I could pm you, I need help please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:
If u check bank in the thread u will see when I was asking people about west Virginia, it's the poorest state in USA according to the June statistics, yet all man the flex life here with no sweat drug addicts full here my man Na dia wee I know say to go school different and to be skill different ( IF UR A LIZARD IN NAIJA PLEASE DONT ESPECT TO TURN TO ALLIGATOR IN USA ESPECIALLY IN REPUBLICAN STATES! ( person wee him grand father's sin they pursue no go fit be like the risk takers NWA CHI NA EMERE!) GUY SHOW ME THE RISK AMA DIE FOR IT as long as it's genuine, NWA AFO TO DE CORE, ITS LIKE FIRE U CANT QUENCH IT SHOW ME THE MONEY AMA GET it BY ANY MEANS PHYNO SAYS AND I QUOTE) No mind that dude, -- Antihappiness, thats why he Brain can't think up something positive, bro where are u am in Marshall west Virginia, I will tell u why am doing all this,
Form A at CBN rate is 308 as of today UBA did the transfer( when my positivity attracted it), now I send 2000usd home through odd jobs and help of tones of girlfriends( when ur good to people u will be loved like Christ) No Grant, Thats why There is grace
Now I sell same 2000usd at naija messed up black market who is a blessing TO THOSE WHO BELIEFS, at rate of 445 to my Bossom aboki friend back den in PH when boys no know the Power of positivity, and transfer it to back to school through Form A....U must not be working as Obama secretary before u make money.....Use ur brain to turn ur situation into Glory Learn brothers and sisters and be encouraged,
305 × 2000usd = 610,000NGN that is what I paid today with extra 12k for the transfer.

If only life was so simple.... Positivity is good now doubt however just wanted to throw it in that most transfer by form A would go back to the originating source... so its highly unlikely that u can pull that 2000 when it gets to US and sell it at blackmarket making 266, 000. ..it doesnt work like that

Instead they will send the money back to the originating source UBA . The bank will charge you for transfer and also receiving it back the bank will sell you naira at a less charge than u brought it. So at the end you will lose . I am just stating reality here so it has nothing to do with positive or negative feedback. Just pointing out how the system actually works in most cases . .....

Thats why people advice dont pay deposit until after visa interview because the value when you send it back is less (buying verus selling dollar) ..... its just the reality of who bank transfer works

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
LagosismyHome:

If only life was so simple.... Positivity is good now doubt however just wanted to throw it in that most transfer by form A would go back to the originating source... so its highly unlikely that u can pull that 2000 when it gets to US and sell it at blackmarket making 266, 000. ..it doesnt work like that

Instead they will send the money back to the originating source UBA . The bank will charge you for transfer and also receiving it back the bank will sell you naira at a less charge than u brought it. So at the end you will lose . I am just stating reality here so it has nothing to do with positive or negative feedback. Just pointing out how the system actually works in most cases . .....

Thats why people advice dont pay deposit until after visa interview because the value when you send it back is less ..... its just the reality of who bank transfer works
Some schools will actually give you the money. My school does that anyway.

You are right as well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:
So na $2k wey you send they make you halla like this? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
slimmy2005:
Some schools will actually give you the money. My school does that anyway.

You are right as well.

Well ok...but usually the school gives money if you are present then yes but if you are still Nigeria they send it back to originating source..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Well ok...but usually the school gives money if you are present then yes but if you are still Nigeria they send it back to originating source..
Absolutely, sometimes the school might ask if you want it transferred to someone in US. Provide an account and they will.

It's not a general rule, schools with their different rule. The bottom line is he was saying it like he actually wanted to pay fees- the reason he got those advice. This happens when you don't come out honest. It doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Triggeredsam: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
My dear it worked for me, and I know it can work for any body ONLY IF U BELIEFS,Thats Faith pull off negativity, I learnt about it bedside in a book by Rhonda Bryan THE SECRET, I am happy and great full that it has been two months since I left naija with NOTHING, but now CHINEKE NNA emewo Nwa ogbeye EZEGE, Matthew 13:12 ►
New International Version
Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.
Christ said..... I be bad boy I no dey go church but I dey try---olamide...
WHAT DO U THINK THAT IF U DONT HAVR IT WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FORM,
it seems u have not seen people who work to a V.O and without even stress and no long story, Na visa gbam...
U never see people wee dey hustle like jakii (donkey) yet Na only daily chop them dey get, STOP DISCOURAGING people SO THAT DEY WILL NOT DIR INEXPERIENCED, thats just d Advice weather u go America or not WHATEVER GOD ordains for YOU. That's WHAT u will be!
ONE KEY TO USA VISA WEE POEPLE NEVER SAbi Na
FORGET ABOUT WHAT---+ HOW TO COPE IN USA, JOBS ETC GREEN CARD OHHH EVERYTHING, BECAUSE IT WILL TELL ON YOUR BODY ON THE DAY OF INTERVIEW! Don't forget HE ROARED LIKE A TIGER ON THAT FAITHFULL DAY... OMO I ROARED LIKE I LION,
VIRGIN PASSPORT Na Westin I cari
My local suit Na Wetin I wear, my aba shoe na Westin I wear, graduate pathway na Westin I cari yet... My Papa blessing na Wetin I cari... Here I am speaking jargon to oyibo girls and they will respond with full alacrity

OLUWAA am greatful

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Shakitibob0: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
slimmy2005:
I would rather transit to China and access their scholarship for Masters program.
Please can you share with me information about how to access graduate students' scholarship in china? just a clue, i will work on the rest please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Triggeredsam: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Even if ur visa is rejected dollars go into domiciliary account as long as buhari regim is concerned so set up the two, my case was different, I sent to my domiciliary account and I sold out and paid my fees here using form A, ask UBA u can collect permission for the financial department and include it in the form that the money is for upkeep an it will be transferred to ur personal account, chat them up on there site or even call...
LagosismyHome:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Shakitibob0:
Please can you share with me information about how to access graduate students' scholarship in china? just a clue, i will work on the rest please
http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/noticeen.html

This one expires tomorow: http://au.int/en/announcements/31303/call-applications-scholarship-tenable-universities-people%E2%80%99s-republic-china

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:
Even if ur visa is rejected dollars go into domiciliary account as long as buhari regim is concerned so set up the two, my case was different, I sent to my domiciliary account and I sold out and paid my fees here using form A, ask UBA u can collect permission for the financial department and include it in the form that the money is for upkeep an it will be transferred to ur personal account, chat them up on there site or even call...

Cool you have it all covered which is good ...Best of luck, the end and beginning of a new journey is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
OluDare01:

My folks in naija thought I was joking when I said I don't have time.

Just like you found it hard to believe before too, right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Shakitibob0: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:
My dear it worked for me, and I know it can work for any body ONLY IF U BELIEFS,Thats Faith pull off negativity, I learnt about it bedside in a book by Rhonda Bryan THE SECRET, I am happy and great full that it has been two months since I left naija with NOTHING, but now CHINEKE NNA emewo Nwa ogbeye EZEGE, Matthew 13:12 ►
New International Version
Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.
Christ said..... I be bad boy I no dey go church but I dey try---olamide...
WHAT DO U THINK THAT IF U DONT HAVR IT WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FORM,
it seems u have not seen people who work to a V.O and without even stress and no long story, Na visa gbam...
U never see people wee dey hustle like jakii (donkey) yet Na only daily chop them dey get, STOP DISCOURAGING people SO THAT DEY WILL NOT DIR INEXPERIENCED, thats just d Advice weather u go America or not WHATEVER GOD ordains for YOU. That's WHAT u will be!
ONE KEY TO USA VISA WEE POEPLE NEVER SAbi Na
FORGET ABOUT WHAT---+ HOW TO COPE IN USA, JOBS ETC GREEN CARD OHHH EVERYTHING, BECAUSE IT WILL TELL ON YOUR BODY ON THE DAY OF INTERVIEW! Don't forget HE ROARED LIKE A TIGER ON THAT FAITHFULL DAY... OMO I ROARED LIKE I LION,
VIRGIN PASSPORT Na Westin I cari
My local suit Na Wetin I wear, my aba shoe na Westin I wear, graduate pathway na Westin I cari yet... My Papa blessing na Wetin I cari... Here I am speaking jargon to oyibo girls and they will respond with full alacrity

OLUWAA am greatful

I can't get it. Is this all about the bank, your deposit, the admission, advise given, some random animals, bible verses or what? From your previous post, you've sent the money, right? Then you're fine.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by loye80: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
slimmy2005:
walspring, Mrmann and all

Please, anyone with idea of grad school that accept scanned documents?
Check university of south florida, university of wyoming

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
loye80:
Check university of south florida, university of wyoming
Thanks a lot. God bless you bro.

Please, house I still need more schools that accept scanned copy of documents for Grad program?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Triggeredsam: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
AM GREATFUL I DONT HAVE IT ALL COVERED GOD COVERED IT FOR ME, LETS STOP BINDING FEAR INTO POEPLE... I will still come here and motivate people to die trying! IF THE END AND BEGINNING OF A NEW JOURNEY COMES NOW... His GRACE WILL BE THERE TO start and finish it, JUST LIKE BEFORE JUST ROAR LIKE A LION
LagosismyHome:

Cool you have it all covered which is good ...Best of luck, the end and beginning of a new journey is coming soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Triggeredsam: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yes my broda u can't get it just for one reason! I was demoralized by your comments as I follow this thread ... And am back to give POEPLE what you can't get! DIE TRYING
imperiouxx:

I can't get it. Is this all about the bank, your deposit, the admission, advise given, some random animals, bible verses or what? From your previous post, you've sent the money, right? Then you're fine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
It's not perfect everywhere after all. The pressure is real

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:
Yes my broda u can't get it just for one reason! I was demoralized by your comments as I follow this thread ... And am back to give POEPLE what you can't get! DIE TRYING

Haba my brother please take it easy ... dont read feedback in a wrong way. Feedback is actually a good thing so its how you interpret it.

If people say maybe wait till u get visa , that just a point of view which is valid but its up to you to weight the risk and then to take or leave. But the intention is really not to demoralised you. I dont think that anyone intention. .... we are one family here so yes people throw in advice here and there to make people just take a second rethink and then decided.....

for example if someone applies to a real rubbish school. Isnt that a good advice if someone who knows say No oo not that school . ... feedback is all part of learning to be more informed . The comments to you meant well

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.