Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673725 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by CYNTHVILLE: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
WOW! ISEC DISCOUNT CARD NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA /z80CFw
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Turkish airlines dey do bonanza incase if any one dey eye winter break grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ronkypinky(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please, is there anyone in the house who is a student of Arkansas state university, Jonesboro or has anyone in the school? Kindly contact me via email ronkeakinyemi@ymail.com
Thanks y'all

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
MECHANICALENG:

@sureboy God bless you for your strength, I honestly pick more things from your stories added to knowledge I get from all my homies here that includes; sir walspring, sir femi213, madam lagosismyhome, sir impetuous, slim..etc. You guys are the best.. Thanks one more time, on behalf of the #Association of silence followers I say a very big thank you as I successfully got my admitted and awaiting my i-20 with your helps and advice.. God bless you all beyond expectations please keep up the good work!

Let's give the thanks to God..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
surgeonheric:
is there anyone who was giving visa with Minot state university or bemiji state university been there destination in usa

Yes

dannybrown19
tomisinobbm:

Should be 52k(I'm not sure). Better pay tomorrow, it's increasing next week.

Is CBN coming up with new and funny policy again ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
mrsmith11:
Please my transcript was addressed to university of south alabama (though the name was not written on it but the address n telephone number) and unfortunately the admission didn't go through.

Now another school asked me to send my transcript to WES for evaluation.

Can I send the same transcript to WES for evaluation for the new school?

Cc: Lagosismyhome
Cc: walspring
Cc: imperioux

If it was WES that evaluated your transcript before, just order for a new copy to be send to the new school...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Walspring:

Is CBN coming up with new and funny policy again ?

Nope, you know dollar has been hovering between N420 and N425. At $160, the visa fee should be about 65-68k. So probably that's the cause.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
tomisinobbm:

Nope, you know dollar has been hovering between N420 and N425. At $160, the visa fee should be about 65-68k. So probably that's the cause.

Okay and lets hope it wont.. Also i observed that CBN pegged exchange rate for some commodities such as airline fee, visa fee and other to be below #350 per $1 while others banks have to source for dollars and sell for their customers above #410 per $1. I hope you understand my post and imagine the crazy policy of CBN in collaboration with FGN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Walspring:

Okay and lets hope it wont.. Also i observed that CBN pegged exchange rate for some commodities such as airline fee, visa fee and other to be below #350 per $1 while others banks have to source for dollars and sell for their customers above #410 per $1. I hope you understand my post and imagine the crazy policy of CBN in collaboration with FGN
I cant imagine I paid #220/$ for gre less than a year ago.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kennyrony(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Walspring:

If it was WES that evaluated your transcript before, just order for a new copy to be send to the new school...
Bro how are you doing, longest time. profOjah nko?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gunther6(m): 2:32am On Sep 10, 2016
I am going to write a 'no Vaseline' series about my experience here that most gurus tend to ignore or acknowledge. I get tons of PM's that ask I did not get GA how do I 'not fall out of status' how do peeps who fall out of status regularize ( maintaining status is easy i do not believe you should fall out of status in the first instance but I will answer truthfully all the same. I will also answer questions on how to transfer which I did by the way. I wish also address miscellaneous questions from girlfriends to groceries. Let's say 3:00pm Nigerian time. I pray Jah gives me the courage to follow through.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 3:15am On Sep 10, 2016
gunther6:
I am going to write a 'no Vaseline' series about my experience here that most gurus tend to ignore or acknowledge. I get tons of PM's that ask I did not get GA how do I 'not fall out of status' how do peeps who fall out of status regularize ( maintaining status is easy i do not believe you should fall out of status in the first instance but I will answer truthfully all the same. I will also answer questions on how to transfer which I did by the way. I wish also address miscellaneous questions from girlfriends to groceries. Let's say 3:00pm Nigerian time. I pray Jah gives me the courage to follow through.

grin grin
I dey wait make we run the data analysis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by 7rewards: 3:48am On Sep 10, 2016
obasiete:
HELLO HOUSE. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD AND CHEAP UNIVERSITIES IN NEW JERSEY?

Rutgers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wissy47: 4:18am On Sep 10, 2016
slimmy2005:
It's not perfect everywhere after all. The pressure is real

oga ade u and bad news

abeg try post some good news cos d one we dy see for naija pass those one

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 10, 2016
surgeonheric:
is there anyone who was giving visa with Minot state university or bemiji state university been there destination in usa
I'm in Minot state university. I got my visa June of this year. What is your question?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 5:21am On Sep 10, 2016
meekandholy:

I'm in Minot state university. I got my visa June of this year. What is your question?
The cold grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 10, 2016
OluDare01:

The cold grin grin
Hnmmmmmmmmm!!!Na so I hear and na so I don dey see am oooo... Holy ghost fire got me covered by His grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Denvan: 5:43am On Sep 10, 2016
7rewards:

Rutgers
Bros abeg... "Good" fine but "Cheap" never @Rutgers

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2016
meekandholy:

Hnmmmmmmmmm!!!Na so I hear and na so I don dey see am oooo... Holy ghost fire got me covered by His grace
Kikikiki
Winter is coming for you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mrsmith11(m): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Walspring:

No. I sent a scanned copy to alabama.

Never used WES before
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2016
gunther6:

hey baba, make i book slot! e be like say na me be number one
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2016
wissy47:

oga ade u and bad news

abeg try post some good news cos d one we dy see for naija pass those one

Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2016
OluDare01:
Kikikiki Winter is coming for you
I hear you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gentledoj(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Good Morning my people, I need help in receiving another I-20 which I used regular airline the other time but I want to use study.eshipglobal.com now.

How can I make payment? How can someone help me to pay?

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2016
gentledoj:
Good Morning my people, I need help in receiving another I-20 which I used regular airline the other time but I want to use study.eshipglobal.com now.

Thanks

bros, boys still dey wait for ur transcript sire.this is for no other reason but for us to learn.at least see how to tackled those areas that were of concern in the first interview.how is preparation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
gentledoj:

Thanks
Do you have time? In this economy eshipglobal is about $106, which is #40280 at 380/dollar, My brother even if you have the money save it. If you have time, send the i20 to someone in the US then the person will send it to you with at most $60 or less via tnt or ups (walspring, 2016). This whole thing should take btw 8worKing days). But if you have to pay for eshipglobal, then your stanbic or gtb card should work.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iCool(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
^ Reference - walspring, 2016. cheesy

Femi321, you sabi book! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by surgeonheric(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
meekandholy:

I have pm you I have many question to ask
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by surgeonheric(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
meekandholy:

I pm you I got many question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by surgeonheric(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
please house is there any disadvantages attending Christian private university any disadvantages please I need your and house
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by surgeonheric(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
please house is there any disadvantages attending Christian private university any disadvantages please I need your and house

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.