Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (670989 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Christian129:
Guys, please how long does it take a doc sent via registered mail from Nigeria (obviously) to get to destinations like Dakota and Texas. Does the 10 working days rule still apply?

Same 10 days and more..

The ones I sent has not been delivered and it over 10 days now and still showing

1, RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE

2, INSERT ITEM INTO BAG
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2016
lonelyhrt:
Getting admitted to advanced diploma or associate diploma how easy is it getting Visa with the program?

It is not easy to get visa with this when it has to do with US embassy during visa interview, I always say 0.00000000000000%
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2016
gunther6:
I will continue my #novaseline in a bit, meanwhile dickoflife you are kinda of a dick but then it will come as little suprise to anyone. school is school, i'm kind of a hit with the white girls in my class. NL'ders you cannot refuse to write GRE and TOEFL and magically expect funding. for this reason I am going to pay for someones GRE and subsidize that of 3 people not exceeding 30%. i thinkl adazlolly has been sending me 2 mails a week for free GRE if she mails me again fine, but they are all up for grabs.

God will bless you more and more..

Adazlolly will get back to you again..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 12:28am On Sep 15, 2016
OluDare01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Some people think say dem dey share funding ni.
Funding is contingent upon availability.
All the best to you guys

I am telling you...funding no easy ooo...if u dey come to yankee and u no get the funding when you dey naija..just have plan b on ground to pay for the first semester.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2016
fregkay:
sup bro,its nice to hear from you again. How hustle? Abeg,you get PM from me.thanks.

replied..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2016
gunther6:
I will continue my #novaseline in a bit, meanwhile dickoflife you are kinda of a dick but then it will come as little suprise to anyone. school is school, i'm kind of a hit with the white girls in my class. NL'ders you cannot refuse to write GRE and TOEFL and magically expect funding. for this reason I am going to pay for someones GRE and subsidize that of 3 people not exceeding 30%. i thinkl adazlolly has been sending me 2 mails a week for free GRE if she mails me again fine, but they are all up for grabs.
well the ick issue is left for you to decide.. anyway hope school life is treating you well? Hillsong is my inspiration let me get back to them... besides you will have to get across to boys the old school way asking for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dicapino: 12:51am On Sep 15, 2016
texrem:

I am telling you...funding no easy ooo...if u dey come to yankee and u no get the funding when you dey naija..just have plan b on ground to pay for the first semester.

Very very true. (lets say 98% certain)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gunther6(m): 12:54am On Sep 15, 2016
dickoflife:
well the ick issue is left for you to decide.. anyway hope school life is treating you well? Hillsong is my inspiration let me get back to them... besides you will have to get across to boys the old school way asking for forgiveness.

Dude you should be asking my forgiveness really but then I can't say I don't understand you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chinewon88(m): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2016
May God bless Gunther6 immensely.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 1:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Walspring:

Same 10 days and more..

The ones I sent has not been delivered and it over 10 days now and still showing

1, RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE

2, INSERT ITEM INTO BAG

Thanks baba. I don dey wait u since. About the mail, so it could take up to 3 weeks cuz I don dey fear o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:30am On Sep 15, 2016
gunther6:
femoalaofin abeg pm me, my naija phone/whatsapp is gone, profojah and Walspring too

Pm sent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Christian129:

Thanks baba. I don dey wait u since. About the mail, so it could take up to 3 weeks cuz I don dey fear o.

Let's give the thanks to God

Yes or 2 weeks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2016
gunther6:

Dude you should be asking my forgiveness really but then I can't say I don't understand you.
that should be a surprise..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 1:43am On Sep 15, 2016
texrem:

ur still alive? Tot u don go join military.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by masquellett(m): 1:44am On Sep 15, 2016
warriboy21:

no mind dem

especially wen i always de peacefully de fry my egusi........aproko smoke detector must always go off undecided.......

aproko fire police go must always show undecided

i don tire ...pesin no fit cook naija food in peace again undecided
lmao. I tell you bro. I just dey laugh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 2:55am On Sep 15, 2016
lonelyhrt:
Getting admitted to advanced diploma or associate diploma how easy is it getting Visa with the program?

They already save you the stress of obtaining visa for such. Just register for an online diploma course of your choice and within a few months, you're a diploma holder.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 2:58am On Sep 15, 2016
lekkyg:
okay guys.... pls sorry for the bother......

i also want to know: when a school admit you by sending form to you, will you pay for all the tuition once and after searching online, getting exact tuitions wasnt as easy as i thought it would

is it possible to get schorlarships too or financial aids

You may get any type of scholarship offered by the school if such scholarship is available. As for financial aid, just forget about it. It's not for international students.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by jayoy: 3:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello everyone, please my travel itinerary goes from Lagos to Frankfort to Chicago and finally to Florida. My question now is where will my port of entry be? Florida or Chicago? Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 4:00am On Sep 15, 2016
jayoy:
Hello everyone, please my travel itinerary goes from Lagos to Frankfort to Chicago and finally to Florida. My question now is where will my port of entry be? Florida or Chicago? Thanks!
o' hare international airport would welcome you into Uncle sam compound, chicago it is....POE= the first place you get the famous "welcome to united states of america, enjoy you stay" line grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 4:37am On Sep 15, 2016
masquellett:
lmao. I tell you bro. I just dey laugh

i tell u bro....2 fire truck ...2 ambulance and 5 police cars 9 always de show my apartment evrytime ....ontop my egusi head o undecided

i even stopped cooking it for a while sef,,mtchew sad

and wen u hear the siren de com en.. wow wow wow wow wow wow .....u go blike fugitive wen him visa don expire wen den wan deport cheesy...all na ontop my poor egusi wen i de fry with oil o... angry.

they have shown me how to deactivate it now though cool

i suffer for america cheesy

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 4:38am On Sep 15, 2016
OluDare01:

Warri my man grin

baba hwfa na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by borie4u(m): 5:11am On Sep 15, 2016
@Gunther6
How far? U don dey enjoy Obamaland con forget your fellow awoite for Here. Anyway whatsup with the GRE/Toefl voucher thingy. Let me know if there is any freewill on it.
I dey see ur tail light. Enjoy bro!

@ GboyegaD
Hope ur Good? Longtime i'd say
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 5:17am On Sep 15, 2016
warriboy21:

baba hwfa na
baba I dey o.
I say make i holla my boss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 5:18am On Sep 15, 2016
borie4u:
@Gunther6
How far? U don dey enjoy Obamaland con forget your fellow awoite for Here. Anyway whatsup with the GRE/Toefl voucher thingy. Let me know if there is any freewill on it.
I dey see ur tail light. Enjoy bro!

@ GboyegaD
Hope ur Good? Longtime i'd say
longtime bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by borie4u(m): 5:26am On Sep 15, 2016
OluDare01:

longtime bro
Abi now. How are you? I dey package for fall 2017. Na down south i wan check out as the Bible say make we fear North. Wanna retake GRE and sit for toefl. Anyway hope ur good in d usa? Didnt read ur POE transcript embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2016
borie4u:

Abi now. How are you? I dey package for fall 2017. Na down south i wan check out as the Bible say make we fear North. Wanna retake GRE and sit for toefl. Anyway hope ur good in d usa? Didnt read ur POE transcript embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin
I am good man. I am trusting God for you bro. You are gonna nail it this time. Amen.
All the best.
Dropped my POE transcript sometimes ago
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Skmoney: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello guys... Thanks for you great works.... I am a huge fan......

Pls I wanna ask that if a state government is offering me a scholarship to study at the USA... Am I going to appear at the embassy for interview again cos all they want me to drop was just my documents and passports... #lobatan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Skmoney: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016

Pls I wanna ask that if a state government is offering me a scholarship to study at the USA... Am I going to appear at the embassy for interview again cos all they want me to drop was just my documents and passports... #lobatan

@Walspring and Gurus in the house.... Pls come to my aid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lekkyg: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Walspring:

Okay but I didn't see your pm.

Kindly send it again

pls check now bro i sent it already @WALSPRING
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neahyo(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2016
gunther6:
Revenant , ipledge, Venek, ponpon....

Baba, hope I'm not late ohh?
Many thanks and God bless you abundantly. ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Perotti: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2016
@Gunther6 God bless you for your kindness. Please do u have any discounted TOEFL voucher? Thanks again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Skmoney:

@Walspring and Gurus in the house.... Pls come to my aid
You will still go for the interview when the time comes.
Maybe they need your documents for verification and application to schools

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.