Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King (43545 Views)

Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) / The Oba Of Benin Was Crowned On His Birthday / “I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King” – Eze Nri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Obummalachy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
The traditional ruler of Nri Kingdom, Anambra State, His Majesty, Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh (Nri Enwelana) has given insight into his kingdom and shared some rather shocking norms and traditions behind ascending the throne.

If we all really understands English language very well they won't be need for much arguments pls read the highlighted/about statement " he gave insight into his kingdom and shared some rather shocking norms and traditions behind ascending the throne.

What do we deduce from this? We that are education should act as such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / Strange Masquerades Spotted In Port Harcourt By A Nairalander: Pictures & Video / Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.