Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (6507 Views)

Poll: Is This A good thing?

Yes: 49% (34 votes)
No: 50% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) / 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by MrCrackles(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2009
Who bloody cares if Tuface is the new HIV ambassador!
Pssssf!
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Geezle(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
He might be able to reach out to the locals on the need to reduce food adulteration and drug proliferation, the guy has a wide reach (listenership),
lets give him a chance
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2009
ell good for him, I just hope he control his rod tongue tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Hoteph(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
What do l say here? Tu face an ambassador of Nafdac? why don't they give him Minister for Women affairs l think he can do much better here, no be small thing, na this go dey commot for him mouth. lol
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Ekwere(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
I cry for the youth of this country, oh thou critics of Tuface Idibia, are you better than him?
if you are better in what ways are you better? The gal that called Tuface useless, is your boyfriend or husband better than him? The more you hate him, the more achievements he would continue to gather to your chagrin

2baba congratulobia, dont mind these haters, continue to do your thing and leave the rest to God alright. God bless you and I pray that, God would strengthen every crooked paths in all your ways in the mighty name of Jesus.

To the youths of this country, better stop all these nonsense wey una dey write, una dey always happy when bad things dey happen to people but if e come happen to una, una go ask God why me, e no good I don warn una

Leave Tuface alone afterall we are all human beings and do you believed that he impregnanted all the women or becos the ladies claimed so or Tuface claimed responsibilty. Some gals would say, it is Tuface because of his millions and handsomeness ok.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by matiltomd(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
Shola2009:

haba! but seriously! of all the multi-talented people in Nigeria,Tu-face idibia was the one they picked.  shocked shocked but at least they didn't make him the ambassador to the "Say No to Abbortion" foundation  grin

sola,i think u got it wrong o grin grin, Inno for be ambassador to  the "say no to Abortion" foundation, in fact,he detests abortion big time, grin grin.  
u must let that child live!!!!
but I've got no problem with his appointment though,I've always known he's a favored person,
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by unix4real1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
Ekwere:

I cry for the youth of this country, oh thou critics of Tuface Idibia, are you better than him?
if you are better in what ways are you better? The gal that called Tuface useless, is your boyfriend or husband better than him? The more you hate him, the more achievements he would continue to gather to your chagrin

2baba congratulobia, dont mind these haters, continue to do your thing and leave the rest to God alright. God bless you and I pray that, God would strengthen every crooked paths in all your ways in the mighty name of Jesus.

To the youths of this country, better stop all these nonsense wey una dey write, una dey always happy when bad things dey happen to people but if e come happen to una, una go ask God why me, e no good I don warn una

Leave Tuface alone afterall we are all human beings and do you believed that he impregnanted all the women or becos the ladies claimed so or Tuface claimed responsibilty. Some gals would say, it is Tuface because of his millions and handsomeness ok.

Thats the koko wink

The funniest part is that whenever these stupid haterz come across 2baba, Their hatred will not stop them in praising and begging him to sign autogragh on their ass grin   Keep on hating while you keep hearing good things about him.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by mailmalc(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
TUFACE HATERS! Y'all should please take a nap or sumfin. Haba! una nor dey tire?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2009
Topic.
At least his rampaging dic.k is sure impressive. tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by orjimadu: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
of all persons na tu face.anyway the ladies there get prepared
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by queenchika(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
na wa ooh.who GOD  don bless no man can cause.bt 2baba,try an live a decent live,cos ur way of life does nt speak well 4 an ambassador.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
:d ;d
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by mascott(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
snapshot:

na naija style, someboy wei suppose they sell otapiapia for street we make am INEC chairman,that one wei 4 be meat seller we make am super eagles coach.someboy wei 4 be local govt.chairman nai be president,now 2face Nafdac Ambassador grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by koolchicco: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2009
snapshot:

na naija style, someboy wei suppose they sell otapiapia for street we make am INEC chairman,that one wei 4 be meat seller we make am super [b]eagles coach.[/b]someboy wei 4 be local govt.chairman nai be president,now 2face Nafdac Ambassador grin grin grin

Oh Boi u no kill me wit laugh oo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by agabaI23(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
And what's the criteria for choosing such a person? he does not have the best reputation if you ask me.

NAFDAC? What is the name of the current Chirman?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by sodconfirm: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
No body Holy Pass eh; Look into my eyes and tell me say u pass ehhhhhhhhhh. STOP condemning someone whom girls want by all means, I even have a friend who want him as a GAY partner if possible, He is only trying his best to have been able to manage 3 of them, He is gentle and soft-spoken, He is the No. 1 artist that inspires his fellow huzzlers and youngsters around the globe. He makes sense from A-Z only if you have a good sense of understanding.

Please stop beefing him and support him. Wyclef said on MTV that 2face is the best Artist he has ever worked with and he is still pleading with 2face to have time for him so that they can prepare one album together, People who knows music knows his value best. Stop running your mouth on him, He God has bless let no man curse.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by shoboy9: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
Why tuface? what's the message? Integrity? Or is it that NAFDAC does anything anyhow? If so sorry for those who put their trust in NAFDAC.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by idupaul: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
Who God are bless , no hater can curse, Congrats Tuface, Fly high like Cessna bro / jet steady like Embraer and stay loungy like a lear jet bro, u deserve it all
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Rooneyboy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
See them fellow ganja men dey support 2 baba.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by idupaul: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
as u no smoke ganja, wetin u don achieve for ur life, arm chair critic
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by whiteroses(f): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
people dont sweat it anyone popular personality can be an ambassador they dont need any skill or do anything drastic they are just there and do some little thing, the fact is he's a celebrity and hes the ambassador, why are some people crying that tuface is not worth it, the guy is a genius he makes good music, you'd have to be intelligent to be where he is abi dont some of you know better than criticize
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by chrissbidi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2009
na wooo, 2face again. please gals, chicks, mamalets etc in that company to be very careful oo
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by iammodel(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2009
deep world!  wetin person go do for this world wey pipo no go talk?
deep world indeed! i reserve all other comments.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by isiegonwa: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
de go soon change from drug admin and control to birth control, father of all nation,
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by agabaI23(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
whiteroses:

people dont sweat it anyone popular personality can be an ambassador they dont need any skill or do anything drastic they are just there and do some little thing, the fact is he's a celebrity and hes the ambassador, why are some people crying that tuface is not worth it, the guy is a genius he makes good music, you'd have to be intelligent to be where he is abi dont some of you know better than criticize

Go and get Russell Brand to be UN Ambassador since any person will do as long as he is popular!
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by tayoast(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
Haba! Na so 2 Face bad reach?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by expert1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
Tu baba ibeji, I beg no spoil NAFDAC Face by Sampling all the ladies before approval o.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by toideve(m): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2009
person way impregnate a woman and born d pikin n who de commit series of abortion who better pass?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by atilla(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2009
Its a good thing for him, but ny one that knows 2face well would not be impressed. If they give him 2years worth of Nafdac tested condoms and approved contraceptives he will still borning pikin up and down.

The best they can do is sterilise hin if they want us to see him as a good ambassador. The guy needs a chill pill.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by agabaI23(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2009
toideve:

person way impregnate a woman and born d pikin n who de commit series of abortion who better pass?

Point of correction sir. Change woman to women

Him de pregnant women! 5 kids from 5 women. Haba! That's using your popularity to take advantage of your fans! It is irresponsible and he lacks integrity.

NAFDAC needs integrity not lack of it
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by bidemi12(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2009
Which kain tiin be dis sef? i de here dem de give tuface this kain ambassadorial position. upon everything wey i don do for nairaland. This life no de fair at all. I go vex ooooo. God bless that boy if i catch am near my daughter,
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Meldrick(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2009
At this point, a lot of u should realize that this guy is just blessed by God Almighty. If a lot of u had half the grace the young man had, you would have been worse. Just keep ur mouth shut and pray for God's blessing.
The guy is just unstoppable. As u keep hating, he keeps progressing so u can continue. He is comfortable with the situation. Most of these girls commenting about this guy have killed innocent children through abortion and u have the mouth to critisize like u are better. Anofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Disgraced Hot Instagram Slay Mama / Meet INI Edo's Younger Sister ''Muna Divine'' / Wizkid Nominated For World Wide Act At The MTV Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.