Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (6508 Views)

Poll: Is This A good thing?

Yes: 49% (34 votes)
No: 50% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) / 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by azeeza(f): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2009
na part of rebranding. ;d
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by StEdwin(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2009
This is putting a square peg in a round hole. Anyway nothing dey happen as alwaz until all the female workers show us say tubaba na real ambassador.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by okeey(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2009
na them know ooooo,make they do any thing wee they want,na their time,i beg ohhhhhh
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by sayso: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2009
make una leave the bobo alone,abi some of una dey pis for ground
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by jaguarbaba(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2009
hey! what are these people problem? i beg make nna leave 2BABA ALONE na him time. 2BABA carry na we make u ambassador and we know say u fit. grin tongue embarassed lipsrsealed :- cry for yr enemy
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by bidemi12(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2009
@meldrick   i seriously doubt you are aware or understand what we are talking about? it is almost like when idris was made a representative of the youth of naija to some big event by popular demand, (it's been a while i forget the exact event) it was hailed as a wonderful thing until edris went into meltdown. This is a case of round peg in square hole.  SOMETIMES I REALLY THINK WE DESERVE THE LEADERS WE HAVE.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Dialup(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2009
Tu Baba, ride on, str credibility, u get am, so y shud it not be you?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by kingchild(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
tubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubabatubaba, this guy is the bomb
i don't y, how, when, where, and the rest ? but i sure know that GOD LOVES HIM.
THUMBS UP FO MA MAN.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by kingchild(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
i remember well the beginning of the struggle
when we used hang upon the block make songs staying out of trouble
it seems like yesterday when we strated the game hope to make some fame and some fortune
upto date no gain that explain all the hustle and the burstle
when we enter bus claim staff because we no get money trek from festac to ikeja
it was not very funny .
when we started dem been de talk say we de menta back then na jimmy jatt na him de give us instruemental. up till now we still de stay strong de hold on the struggle still goes on, up till now we're still here we are going no where ehehehehe.

tubaba you are tugbaski[b]

go thru these vibe you haters
does it sound like those of you that your fathers stole nigeria money to send you to the uk ?
does it sound like you foul dumbs that move drugs to uk as a means of livelihood ?
does it sound like you that depends on someone else to pay your bills
you better watch what you say about WHO GOD HAS BLESSED.

TUBABA

keep your mind the way it is
cos the sky is your starting point.[left][/left][pre][/pre]
wanna talk to me?

sinmilolu [/b]
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Nezan(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
why una dey yab my guy?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Valo29: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
Does that mean weed is legalised?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by desthan(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
way 2 go 5face grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by osbar67: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
Tuface is a good guy. I am not against him for his sexcapades that you're bringing up here.If those chics have held their stuff tight instead of running after anything because it's now shining it would'nt have happened.
But how Igbo chairman himself go come be nafdac ambassador now?We go say nafdac no be NDLEA and the Igbo wey him dey alway smoke na original no be Fake.So him fit b instead of being arressted and detained for drug insult abi na abuse they call am.Naija ma contiry!
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by gabbond: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
the person that made this guy amberssador is suffering from kwashokor. grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by baslone: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
John F. Kennedy(1017-1963), U.S President and Pythagoras
(Greek philosopher,matematician and religious reformer) were
known people who consume Hashish and Marijuana.

Billie Holiday- blues singer was known to be addicted to Heroin.

Winston Churchill who was an English statesman and authour was
addicted to Nitrous Oxide(Laughing Gas).

English novelist Charles Dickens took opium during his days

POINT IS - IT NEVER STOPPED THEM FROM BEING GREATMEN!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
baslone:

John F. Kennedy(1017-1963), U.S President and Pythagoras
(Greek philosopher,matematician and religious reformer) were
known people who consume Hashish and Marijuana.

Billie Holiday- blues singer was known to be addicted to Heroin.

Winston Churchill who was an English statesman and authour was
addicted to Nitrous Oxide(Laughing Gas).

English novelist Charles Dickens took opium during his days

POINT IS - IT NEVER STOPPED THEM FROM BEING GREATMEN!!!

It doesn't make it right either. I can give you thousands that ruined their lives because of addiction. grin cheesy

For those of you calling the grace of God in this case, grace is the opportunity to repent not the license to sin. grin

@topic

I don't care. grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Meldrick(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ stillwater
The Oxford University Press defines grace as the kindness that God shows towards a race or individual. Take it or leave it
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by DeepSoul(f): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
Meldrick:

@ stillwater
The Oxford University Press defines grace as the kindness that God shows towards a race or individual. Take it or leave it

Kindness that God shows is Mercy. Grace is "God's UNMERITTED favour.

Pls you people should stop saying God loves Tu Face. God loves us all doesnt he?

If u like 2face, fine. But pls keep God out of it!
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by baslone: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2009
Guess what? - Your favourite artiste does too!!!

stillwater:

It doesn't make it right either. I can give you thousands that ruined their lives because of addiction. grin cheesy

Then his alleged addiction to smoking trees doesn't make him
bad a person. I can also give you thousands that ruined their
lives and never took a puff of the joint.

Deep Soul:

Kindness that God shows is Mercy. Grace is "God's UNMERITTED favour.

Pls you people should stop saying God loves Tu Face.

But pls keep God out of it!

Well, my religious teaches me that where he is today is not by is might!!
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by verycute: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
lets look at it this way. NAFDAC IS AGAINST SMOKING WEED, COCAIN ETC. IN FESTAC 2FACE SMOKES WEEDS EVERYDAY. IT IS COMMON KNOWLEGDE, IF YOU DOUBT ASK ANYBODY IN FESTAC. NOW HE IS AN AMBASSADOR FOR NAFDAC. ITS A PITY THAT NAFDAC COULD APPOINT SUCH PERSON. IN OTHER WORDS HE IS ENDORSING "WEEDS". NO DOUBT 2FACE IS GIFTED, BUT HE GOT NO CHARACTER. I THINK THAT HE SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE TO BE CELEBRATED AS AN ARTIST RATHER THAN AN AMBASSADOR. WHAT ABOUT THE KID EVERYWHERE.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by nas00(m): 2:48am On Sep 29, 2009
Nothin dey happen!
'For instance', say 2face be NAFDAC ambassador, all of una come dey talk 'story'. One begins to wonder 'if love is a crime' (abi no be '1 love' d girls dey show am?)
2baba, 'no shaking', make dem dey 'holla oiye'. Anyhow e go be, u don 'enter d place', cool

Hope he will b a good ambassador of 9ja sha, 'cos all man wey dey talk 'no holy pass' tongue grin grin
Let's give him a chance before we crucify him.
Edumare bless us smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by baslone: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2009
verycute:

lets look at it this way. NAFDAC IS AGAINST SMOKING WEED, COCAIN ETC. IN FESTAC 2FACE SMOKES WEEDS EVERYDAY. IT IS COMMON KNOWLEGDE, IF YOU DOUBT ASK ANYBODY IN FESTAC. NOW HE IS AN AMBASSADOR FOR NAFDAC. ITS A PITY THAT NAFDAC COULD APPOINT SUCH PERSON.

Then Jay -Z does not qualify to be a UNICEF ambassador.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by danielwizy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
Tuface?aaah!haa!i'm short of words,bt hope God helps us all and bring the best out of us.2, A-blosom, A-awesom, B-blessed, n 2, A-aspiring.bigup all[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by smileskiss(f): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
i happy 4 u ooooooo 2 face keep it up

make una leave this guy, and let him be, abi who tell u say make una no manifactures una own pikins, una get una machines
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by toideve(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2009
Point of correction sir. Change woman to women

Him de pregnant women! 5 kids from 5 women. Haba! That's using your popularity to take advantage of your fans! It is irresponsible and he lacks integrity.

NAFDAC needs integrity not lack of it
[quote][/quote]

point of correction for you too sir, he is not responsible for the said 5 babies and even if he is, there was never any report of rape. The guy is blessed jor no matter the hatred
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by theviper1: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2009
there is nothing wrong with smoking "weeds" as long as they come from delta or ondo and are not substandard or adultrated. NAFDAC is seriously against poor quality ones grin
as for having multiple children with countless women,no shaking,nothing dey happen. that wont stop him from doing the work. it will only shorten his performance time. maybe na 4 only night him go dey enter him baby factory now. me too i do dey follow 2face for the baby producing role. hes got like 10 from the same amount of women eh?, me i don get 3 from the same amount of women. 2face abeg wait 4 me to catch up naaaw. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by buchiwet: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2009
So many women are going to have more babies for this young man in NAFDAC
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by eleshin(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2009
hype!hype!hype!
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by instinct(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2009
Tu baba no dede, congrats man. but i hear say the guy na chimney ( Ganja steady)
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by youngdee(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
What will make you haters shut the Bleep up and let TU BABA be. Why is it hard for you to believe he is the best and will always be
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by sodconfirm: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2009
Y r you people accusing him of smoking weed? 85% of Nigerian Artist smokes weed, many of your fathers smoke weed in clubs and when with their friends, wots wrong with you these mugus self?, Who is your best Artist and let me prove to you that he smokes, Accept the truth and don't criticize someone of it's daily bread.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Remii(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
sodconfirm:

Y r you people accusing him of smoking weed? 85% of Nigerian Artist smokes weed, many of your fathers smoke weed in clubs and when with their friends, wots wrong with you these mugus self?, Who is your best Artist and let me prove to you that he smokes, Accept the truth and don't criticize someone of it's daily bread.

Let us have respect for parents in our discussions, do not bring parents into our name calling games, when you abuse fathers and mothers the target person could abuse yours too. Let's be civil. Opinions cannot be thesame. Just state yours and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Nominated For World Wide Act At The MTV Music Awards / Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! / Emeka Ike Lists Producers Who Sleep With Actresses Inexchange For Movie Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.