Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief (15605 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot / NAF Launch Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway Avoid Criminal Activities. PICS / AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by nelcliff(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Wadeoye:
War loading in south south... I pity those hiding in the creeks to sabotage the country.
No wonder they are coming out from the creeks in the name of Ijaw national youth council to appeal to government.

I guess you are one of the Hausa Slave from South West. Keep believing in that pranks called news....
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Sctests: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2016
thedarkside:
[s]

hmm..icc again...what the hell makes you think nigeria will give any of his leader to icc??...

after bakassi,we dont care about international rubbish no more....united nonesense...

sanction my left foot....[/s]

The bakassi that you hausa and yorubas sold off during the war in a bid to defeat Biafra?
You must have a yoruba skull. What's your name? Kabirudeen?

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Temple1288(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2016
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/air-force-launch-majour-operation-south-south-air-chief/

What's so important about one Nigeria?? Can't blacks be reasonable for once--- somebody told you "I don't wish to remain with you again, take care" and your reply becomes "Whether you like it or not, you'll remain with me"....... What sense does it make? This is just the reason why everywhere around the world people are improving and here in black Africa, its the reverse.. Na wa oh!

2 Likes

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by macaranta(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Hmm hope they're not trying to destabilize the region, there is relative peace here and it's at least better than the NE

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by emymeeky: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2016
iKarma:

Who is killing SSners? When were they killed? Where were your cameras then?

Even the social media can't stop Buhari from taming GEJ and his zombies.

You think Nigeria FG is dumb? Have you forgotten how the news of ND militants terrorising nIgeria reached international newspapers and news website? Or do you think foreigners that you depend on would sympathize with you kidnapping foreigners in the SS?

You better don't let bitter Ibos lead you to your demise. grin grin

Why u carry everything for head na grin

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Wadeoye(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2016
okechukwu101:

I just want us to be rational here. I just figured out shekau still exists in the North East and he is still trying to carry out fresh attacks. I hope the aerial attack will be carried out in the Niger Delta Creek and the North East as well. It is a pity we do not understand the difference between terrorism and militancy in our present government.

That should tell you there is a link between Boko Haram and SS militants.
Not impossible that their sponsors are the same people named by RNDA.
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
johnyace:
with this buhari obviously want an atmosphere of war in south south.
Rubbish, FG have tried enuf, they've waited enuf to alow peace reign Buh since all they want is to cripple the government and continue killing soldiers let them be paid in their own coin. Operation Spare No Militant
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
kedeojo:
. You spoke well my broda cos some of my fellow south-south have been brainwash by the corrupt leaders. Only a fool will destroy is environment, becos he is protesting, which is detriment to is own people. I was thinking they will locate Abuja, even thou NDA was sponsored by politicians that have been cheating us, and now PMB have now blocked the conduit by which they loot. Over ninety percentage of this militants are Ijaws. My simple question is why do GEJ failed to develop atleast his fellow ijaw communities, but rather choose to empower few who are the major beneficiaries in our region. Haven lost the election, his kinsmen now want to drag other tribes who didn't benefit as such from GEJ, to be fighting with presidency as one. I support every move by the president to flush all this criminals and sponsors.
you are the only true southerner have come across here. Tnx for telling the truth . FG never neglected niger-Delta Buh dox few thieves have ammased wealth tru it and now that it's blocked they r all fighting in the name of the whole of Niger-Delta... different groups keep springing up because they have discovered that the FG wants peace and seem they can't do anything when dey strike, now want to capitalise on it as a source of raking billions from the FG. All their schemes r almost coming to an end and the strike will reverse soon and they would be the one begging...
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by omnisali: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
U people don dey shout kill em all! Kill em all! For una nollywood eyes na for SS the war go start and end. I repeat. Many northern and western states will witness bombing too. This people r prepared. This is not 1967. Referendum is the only way to go. Why r u all afraid of referendum. Ur nation makers(Britain) just had one, y can't u follow suit. This is 2016. No nation will support Nigeria this time. Has Nigeria ever achieve anything on her own before? Call referendum so we can peacefully leave niveria .
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by bashydemy1: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
asorocker:
End of Nigeria !!!!
Some idiots think Niger Delta is Arrepo
You keep spweing thrash and if they start the air strike now you will be the first to start shouting.. Let's wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Approves $2 Billion For First Phase Of $4.6 Billion Ibom Deep Seaport / Baraje Resigns As Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation - / Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.