Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief (15601 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot / NAF Launch Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway Avoid Criminal Activities. PICS / AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by caracas: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
iKarma:

Who is killing SSners? When were they killed? Where were your cameras then?

Even the social media can't stop Buhari from taming GEJ and his zombies.

You think Nigeria FG is dumb? Have you forgotten how the news of ND militants terrorising nIgeria reached international newspapers and news website? Or do you think foreigners that you depend on would sympathize with you kidnapping foreigners in the SS?

You better don't let bitter Ibos lead you to your demise. grin grin
Yoruba loser ,igbos wud soon give u hypertension.
Every thing that goes wrong in ur life is caused by the igbos
U cudnot impregnate ur wife, na igbos fault
U cud not get a job na igbos fault
U cud not afford 3 square meals na igbos fault
Ur ppl commit suicide na igbos fault
Ur ppl got caught for constructing an oil well in their rooms n parlour na igbos fault.
Aregbe rascal cud not pay salaries na igbos fault
Militants kidnap ur obas na still igbos fault
Na Wao ,if blames cud kill all igbos wud be dead by now.u can continue with your blames on igbos ,but just know that the more u blame them the higher they fly in their various endeavours.

4 Likes

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by BraniacX(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
fulanmafia:
And what do they do to produce the oil?

You must think I in England and PMB in the Presidential palace are more affected than creek dwellers suffering from hunger and neglect under this economic recession amidst a polluted and militarized environment.

Lazy irrelevant five percenters that are too dim to realize they're suffering along with other Nigerians grin

No matter how thick your cowhide (kpomo) is, as a south southerner, i have the anointing in my palms to deliver a slap that will send a reformatting jolt into your half dead cadaver irrespective of your hide's thickness! undecided it will surprise you that your NAF barrage wouldn't suffice so strap a bomb to your cadaver and come do a harakiri undecided there's enough theatre for fireworks and glory for everyone to go around......
.......... What say you? undecided

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by rhektor(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
iKarma:

Ibo.

Always so shortsighted.

So what should the government do? Let them continue blowing pipelines and killing people/soldiers?

How many militant groups should FG dialogue with? You talk to one today, another criminal group pops up.

Your support for these criminal groups is one the reasons they still exist, so check yourself too.

Had Northerners not supported Boko harams, they won't be as big as they are today.

The SS is the one blowing air on this fire, and the fire will eventually consume you. Even if the country breaks apart, the culture of militancy will still remain in that region because it brings easy money.

How many of the militant criminals like Asari Dokubo helped to develop the SS? Didn't he build a University in Benin Republic? Do you know how many SS children that could have helped?

Before your shortsightedness makes you shout "Yoruba" as usual, tell us how militancy and boko haram has helped any of these region.

They wouldn't know, but I want them to study South Sudan
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Daplux4: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
tinsel:
For sometime now government has been calling and begging them to come for dialogue. They refused, but everyday they kill soldiers and bomb pipelines. Government will fold arms and watch them continue to kill soldiers? The planned action is long overdue. It is making the government look weak.

The move is a bad one because buhari lacks intelligence, Nigeria expired since 2014 there's a need to call every zone and know their mind instead he wants to go to war let's watch and see

3 Likes

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by rhektor(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
caracas:

Yoruba loser ,igbos wud soon give u hypertension.
Every thing that goes wrong in ur life is caused by the igbos
U cudnot impregnate ur wife, na igbos fault
U cud not get a job na igbos fault
U cud not afford 3 square meals na igbos fault
Ur ppl commit suicide na igbos fault
U cud not get an erection na igbos fault.
Aregbe rascal cud not pay salaries na still igbos fault
Na Wao ,if blames cud kill all igbos wud be dead by now.u can continue with your blames on igbos ,but just know that the more u blame them the higher they fly in their various endeavours.

You need to get sense because all you just posted has no connection with the topic here

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Izonpikin: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wadeoye:

30 days for where - who will give them? They have had more than 6 months now, they didn't do anything.
The military should start the fireworks... and smoke the criminals out of the creeks.
oil dey hungry this one.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Izonpikin: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Iceberg3:

shebi yall zombies applauded when ur wretched dullarpo tagged them mere 5%,now you all,abokkis and sophisticated afonjas,are dying of hunger...the so called big4nothing,useless,gud4nothing,unproductive,retrogressive 95% cannot survive without the "mere 5%"....no single shame atal..
grin
oboY kori don hold them.. grin..I think say the exploration of oil for north and field development go take like 3months and then them begin lift the oil asap sell...hungry don catch them.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Daplux4: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Iceberg3:

SHAAATAAAT THERE..the worse killers are parasites who leech on others and contribute absolutely basically nothing to the table..that is the real murderer,a useless and gud4nothing white elephant killer.

They cause every problem,i thought ur dullapo president tagged the mere 5%? ZOOGERIAN ZOMBIE

Odikwa-egwu

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by okechukwu101: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wadeoye:

30 days for where - who will give them? They have had more than 6 months now, they didn't do anything.
The military should start the fireworks... and smoke the criminals out of the creeks.
I just want us to be rational here. I just figured out shekau still exists in the North East and he is still trying to carry out fresh attacks. I hope the aerial attack will be carried out in the Niger Delta Creek and the North East as well. It is a pity we do not understand the difference between terrorism and militancy in our present government.

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by joe120120(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by joe120120(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Ofemannnu: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=peternaz post=48459129][/quote]
I really feel the pain of the SS.Buhari as a matter of urgency must do something about their environments and wellbeing.Give them the 30 days grace period and let peace reign.Jaw jaw is mightier than war war.
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by maasoap(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2016
Decryptor:
An igbo adage says that the stubborn housefly follows the corpse to it's grave.

Buhari thinks that bombing the South-South to brush his ego will solve the problem. See what they have termed the impending invasion..."Protecting of the Nation's Infrastructure". So it has now become the National Infrastructure abi and yet you called them 5%

It is events like this that may inadvertently lead to the toppling of his govt by the Western Powers due to War Crimes. That old man does not have good advisers!
To me, your comment looked like you are already shiiting in your pant. Just call your brothers to order and the fire power from the sky will be put on hold. Because this thing is loading seriously. Who no go fear? Shiites in kaduna didn't kill any soldier, yet they suffered huge casualties. Criminals in Lagos-Ogun creeks have been sent to the great beyond. For those who have ears, let them hear.

2 Likes

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by maasoap(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2016
okechukwu101:

I just want us to be rational here. I just figured out shekau still exists in the North East and he is still trying to carry out fresh attacks. I hope the aerial attack will be carried out in the Niger Delta Creek and the North East as well. It is a pity we do not understand the difference between terrorism and militancy in our present government.
Terrorism is killing the civilians, soldiers, kidnapping people and destruction of national assets while Militancy is killing of civilians, soldiers, kidnapping people and destruction of national assets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Forwetinnah: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Do they need to announce it? Come, this people go training at all? Even the Avengers who are supposedly civilians can't be dumb enough to announce strategy before execution. It is a wa o...everything under bubu is plenty talk
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by maclatunji: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2016
iKarma:

Who is killing SSners? When were they killed? Where were your cameras then?

Even the social media can't stop Buhari from taming GEJ and his zombies.

You think Nigeria FG is dumb? Have you forgotten how the news of ND militants terrorising nIgeria reached international newspapers and news website? Or do you think foreigners that you depend on would sympathize with you kidnapping foreigners in the SS?

You better don't let bitter Ibos lead you to your demise. grin grin

And then come to Lagos to hustle. You understand them well.
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by maclatunji: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2016
It is only idiots and morons that will think the sabotage in the Southsouth will be left unchecked. There are no innocent people destroying pipelines in the creeks and elsewhere. Those doing so are legitimate targets to neutralize.

If there are some of them with half-a-brain, let them go find productive ventures to engage in.

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Decryptor(m): 12:58am On Aug 14, 2016
maasoap:

To me, your comment looked like you are already shiiting in your pant. Just call your brothers to order and the fire power from the sky will be put on hold. Because this thing is loading seriously. Who no go fear? Shiites in kaduna didn't kill any soldier, yet they suffered huge casualties. Criminals in Lagos-Ogun creeks have been sent to the great beyond. For those who have ears, let them hear.

Shiiting my pants for what? I am not a militant or live in nor hail from the SS either. I only pity the soldiers going for that expedition. If Buhari's son was in the combat battalion of the NA, he won't dare send them to the creeks to fight the militants. The major casualties will be the military personnel and innocent people residing within the area. The militants will suffer minor casualties if any as usual.

Pls, don't mistaken the Ijaw militants for the ones who were killed in the Lagos-Ogun creeks. Those ones were indigenous criminals who used the cloak of "Militancy" to harass residents.
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by prof12(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2016
Why are south Southerners monkeys getting scared?
Sambisa forest is more than two states in the south south in land mass, so what an easy task for the military to take on and take up the creeks.

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by madcollynzo: 1:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Sctests:

How can you be a christian 'Ibos-are-the-problem SSner' with this kind of pro-dullard muslim skull? Who are you deceiving? I bet your name sounds like 'Musubudeen'.

See your head.

2 Likes

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Ojikutumemu: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2016
He pain am oooooo.

nnachukz:
Collectively all the pipelines will be bombed. Whoever bomb innocent people under any disguise whatsoever shall have the life of his entire household cut short by karma.

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Ojikutumemu: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2016
What lesson.

Oluwabusobomi:
The dullard has not learnt his lesson
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Ojikutumemu: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2016
God bless you children of hatred will never learn at all

iKarma:

Ibo.

Always so shortsighted.

So what should the government do? Let them continue blowing pipelines and killing people/soldiers?

How many militant groups should FG dialogue with? You talk to one today, another criminal group pops up.

Your support for these criminal groups is one the reasons they still exist, so check yourself too.

Had Northerners not supported Boko harams, they won't be as big as they are today.

The SS is the one blowing air on this fire, and the fire will eventually consume you. Even if the country breaks apart, the culture of militancy will still remain in that region because it brings easy money.

How many of the militant criminals like Asari Dokubo helped to develop the SS? Didn't he build a University in Benin Republic? Do you know how many SS children that could have helped?

Before your shortsightedness makes you shout "Yoruba" as usual, tell us how militancy and boko haram has helped any of these region.
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Ojikutumemu: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2016
May good things never depart from you and your Family. Amen.

kedeojo:
. You spoke well my broda cos some of my fellow south-south have been brainwash by the corrupt leaders. Only a fool will destroy is environment, becos he is protesting, which is detriment to is own people. I was thinking they will locate Abuja, even thou NDA was sponsored by politicians that have been cheating us, and now PMB have now blocked the conduit by which they loot. Over ninety percentage of this militants are Ijaws. My simple question is why do GEJ failed to develop atleast his fellow ijaw communities, but rather choose to empower few who are the major beneficiaries in our region. Haven lost the election, his kinsmen now want to drag other tribes who didn't benefit as such from GEJ, to be fighting with presidency as one. I support every move by the president to flush all this criminals and sponsors.
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by thedarkside: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2016
na so shekau was making noise up and down in videos......

were is boko haram today??..

we are telling you to give up,you say our army is too weak to challenge you...

we have the numbers!!! we dont care how strong you think you are...

we will overrun you!!!!...

2 Likes

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by muri4mig(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2016
nnachukz:
Collectively all the pipelines will be bombed. Whoever bomb innocent people under any disguise whatsoever shall have the life of his entire household cut short by karma.
When economic saboteurs bomb pipelines, you call them militants and celebrate them but when Nigerian Army bomb the saboteurs, you call them innocent civilians. Continue with your deceit!

2 Likes

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by Ojikutumemu: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2016
This so called militants just want to cause untold hardship on there people.

1 Like

Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Sctests:

How can you be a christian 'Ibos-are-the-problem SSner' with this kind of pro-dullard muslim skull? Who are you deceiving? I bet your name sounds like 'Musubudeen'.
this is agbari ojukwu(ojukwu's head)
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by thedarkside: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Sctests:
IPOB, NDA, and the good people of the South-South. Please get your camera's rolling. Buhari wan't to commit genocide because he was not voted for in the SS.

Every carnage must be recorded. The gworo-chewing tyrant must retire in ICC jail. Since that's the plan he has for himself after killing and murdering his way to power. Niger delta get your guards up! Oil in Rivers must belong to rivers not to any illiterate cow herder in Zamfara.

hmm..icc again...what the hell makes you think nigeria will give any of his leader to icc??...

after bakassi,we dont care about international rubbish no more....united nonesense...

sanction my left foot....
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by toofit007: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2016
amaechi1:

Pray for peace not war. Niger delta will not be any different.
the whole NIGERIA will not be at peace I tell you if anything of such happen at Niger delta, I just pray that BUHARI knows what he is doing.
Re: AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief by sixtus3606(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Sleep still dey my eye.

I thought it was Airforce1

Airforce1 To Launch Aerial Attack On South-South undecided

*dozzing off*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not Losing Sleep Over APC’s Plot To Impeach Me - Saraki / Imo Prison Attack: Governor Uzodinma Meets With Heads Of Security Agencies / President Tinubu Celebrates MKO Abiola On His 25th Death Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.