Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard (45145 Views)

Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave / Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Trut(m): 5:05am On Aug 14, 2016
Pidggin:
Fuel price N87/ltr
kerosene N100/ltr
Diesel N150/ltr
Gas N2500
Dollar N200/$1

All under blessed GEJ. Yet APC propaganda peddlers say he destroyed our economy. If this is what destruction of the economy means then let our economy be destroyed.

Correct yourself, in GEJ tenure, kerosene was the range of N100, N120 & N130, though it depends on yourself region.

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by awhy11(m): 5:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Leave jona alone Na.......? even PDP sef don scatter.

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Beadex1:
there is this man that use to disturb my life with "sai buhari " during the election period .... that was de reply for good morning or good evening .Well as am typing this now that man wants to sell his only car in order to survive....sai baba dealt with him severely.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by NaijaBlend: 5:57am On Aug 14, 2016
All hail CHANGE!
Sai baba Jor!
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by smartemperor042: 6:38am On Aug 14, 2016
malton:
undecided

Thief na thief. Simple.

All these shiit boils down to the fact that those people have the innate desire for crime. Just like money, hard times magnify who we truly are.

They may have been pilfering since long, but because there was plenty then, the acts were negligible.

A lot of innovative people are thriving. All these ones who want everything placed on their laps resort to crime because their benefactors no longer see awuf.

How a grown man will sit and expect everything to be handed to him on a platter is dumbfounding. You get strength to go steal but you no get strength to go work gainful jobs.

A majority of our youth have a lazy mentality, no thanks to the oldies who destroyed everything. But trying to blame this squarely on the government is nonsense.

During my undergrad, I used to label my lecturer, Dr. Ishaya, as an agent of doom, because he told us the truth to the face. "Times are hard, brace up or your faces will flatten out like slippers," he'd say. "the government ordinarily exists to create an enabling environment. Don't sit back and expect them to offer you jobs."

At the tail end of it all, it now looks like I owe him a great deal for shaping my perspective. Those words have been my guiding principle and have been proven true time and again.

Unrepentant magnified zombilized zombie spotted.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by bayobiyi: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Bae, that is God for you!

One thing they don't knw is that GEJ was God sent, they can't gang up against him in that evil manner and expect to go scot free.

Evil and failure shall be their companion throughout this four year period

Hmmmmm, evil and failure for four years, you should just keep it cool and think before you ..... cos it's will not only affect their families but everybody including me, you, your family and my family
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2016
rusher14:
People should create jobs for themselves and not resort to crime.
rusher14:
rusher14:

seee as I dey look u abi
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Charmarlegne: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2016
rusher14:
is commercial sex work not a self created job? On a serious note though, your comment smirks of insensitivity. Do you know how many small and medium scale businesses have gone under since this administration took over? This dispensation is proving it's a deadly pandemic daily. The most worrisome aspect is the apparent lack of vision. What a ding-dong administration.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Brayss(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Even Olosho's are affected by this scam change cheesy

Lalasticlala I don't believe this grin
Lol
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by sixtus3606(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
I have nothing else to say undecided
JuliettaBitch and Pidggin have said it all angry

Politically: This administration is pure SCAM!!!
Religiously: These are attributes of perilous time(End Time)
Economically: We the masses are the architect of our present predicaments.

Above all; remember God. Cos' God pass'em all.

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by searchng4love: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
By Evelyn Usman, Lagos, Francis Igata, Enugu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/attention-buhari-hunger-induced-crime-increase/
Don't post such maps again! Plateau bauchi kogi taraba niger nassarawa Kaduna are not Hausa Fulani! And are majorly Christians! Even Abuja plus Benue kwara...there are a lot of Christians in borno and yobe too
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Suntzung: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2016
rusher14:
That is pure natural biology of evalution it is called SUVIVAL OF THE FITTEST ! change 4 good ! ride on baba until all Nigerian Start Using Thair Brains And Become Productive As Citezens

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by searchng4love: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Suntzung:
That is pure natural biology of evalution it is called SUVIVAL OF THE FITTEST ! change 4 good ! ride on baba until all Nigerian Start Using Thair Brains And Become Productive As Citezens
They can't. Unless the country is restructured
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Bgorgeous: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2016
And how's that Buhari s fault
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by nigerianvenom(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2016
LudaChriz:
May it never be said of you that somebody's worst performance is better than your best!

Buhari is a monumental failure!

Amen
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by saintruky(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Is it true?

It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197,
but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N400.

It took PDP 16 years to destroy Nigeria, but it
took APC just 1 year to massacre, dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria.

It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87 per litre, but it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per litre.

It took PDP 16 years to make Nigeria corrupt,
but it took APC just 1 year to make Nigeria Fantastically corrupt.

It took PDP 16 years to keep the price of rice at N7,000 per bag,
but took APC 1 year to project it to N18,000 per bag.

It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel to 15 countries,
but it took Pa Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.

It took PDP 16years to apply resounding economic policies that made banks grow, but took APC 1 year to apply policies which made banks to sack more staff.

The worst administration of PDP iIs it true?

It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197,
but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N400.

It took PDP 16 years to destroy Nigeria, but it
took APC just 1 year to massacre, dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria.

It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87 per litre, but it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per litre.

It took PDP 16 years to make Nigeria corrupt,
but it took APC just 1 year to make Nigeria Fantastically corrupt.

It took PDP 16 years to keep the price of rice at N7,000 per bag,
but took APC 1 year to project it to N18,000 per bag.

It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel to 15 countries,
but it took Pa Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.

It took PDP 16years to apply resounding economic policies that made banks grow, but took APC 1 year to apply policies which made banks to sack more staff.

The worst administration of PDP is far better than the best of APC!

#HardFACTS!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by holluphemydavid(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2016
deflover:

shabi you follow fuc.k free wen dem offer am.....zombie angry angry angry
When I no be like u wey u like to dey do oshofree shior
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by engrjacuzzi: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2016
during the 2015 presidential election, I remember vividly the president of ashawo campaigning for APC reason been that GEJ failed to legalize prostitution in the country. I hope PMB has legalized it and the market is beneficial to them. they are yet to see the change they voted and campaigned for.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
The evil that men do, live after them!

APC preached evil and hatred against GEJ, now that evil is already dinning with them even with GEJ still saying encouraging words about them!

God is marvelous!

Lalasticlala

Why are you so passionate about the economic flaws of Nigeria because you want to vindicate your political views?

It's people like you that would embark on prayers for the failure of an administration, so that you can always have a word against such government.

Purge your mind of this abominable idiosyncrasies, babe!

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by mightyhazel: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2016
Beadex1:
there is this man that use to disturb my life with "sai buhari " during the election period .... that was de reply for good morning or good evening .Well as am typing this now that man wants to sell his only car in order to survive....sai baba dealt with him severely.
lol!

Stories like dis one abounds in evry corner.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by awayeyebundle: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Buhari is noting but dullard man,what do u expect from dullard like him,if ur policy are too harsh and all u do is only affair of one section in achieving ur own aims and objective for example spending 4.2billions in searching of crude oil in Chad basin and people are crying everyday for hunger and u're there wasting monies for searchin alone...this outrageous and selfish.....the intensification should be prioritize by the state governor in that state not President that's for a whole country....it means something is wrong with the President......PMB FORGET 2019 and APC!
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by mightyhazel: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
during the 2015 presidential election, I remember vividly the president of ashawo campaigning for APC reason been that GEJ failed to legalize prostitution in the country. I hope PMB has legalized it and the market is beneficial to them. they are yet to see the change they voted and campaigned for.
lolooool!

Legalise ke? U no hear say asewo don turn petty thieves and beggars as nobody dey look dia side again?

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
By Evelyn Usman, Lagos, Francis Igata, Enugu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/attention-buhari-hunger-induced-crime-increase/
. SOUTH with Crimes and Prostitutions na 5&6. 90% of prostitutes and Incest befor, now or later are all from the South. Why?
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Bae, that is God for you!

One thing they don't knw is that GEJ was God sent, they can't gang up against him in that evil manner and expect to go scot free.

Evil and failure shall be their companion throughout this four year period
Oh! Now you're happy, right? Now you wish your nation, which of course, includes yourself failure just because the outcome of an election didn't conform with your desires?

Even Gej wouldn't wish failure to this administration because of some political score.

Happy Sunday!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2016
LudaChriz:
May it never be said of you that somebody's worst performance is better than your best!

Buhari is a monumental failure!
. And Jonathan is a disaster and calamity to sow with we are reaping. Why is ur hero running from pillar to the goal post? Why his he running up and down and distancing himself from pple celeberating him? What legacy has he left behind to his pple? All former Nigeria Head of States and Presidents are not only living happily in their communities with their pple but celeberated except ur hero now fugitive in his own land. Don't u think by common sense,his reaping what he sowed?

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by decomaniaboss(f): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2016
grin grin
rusher14:

Your name suits you nicely.
you wicked hooo

1 Like

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2016
hucienda:
Hunger-induced?? Na wa o ... Commercial sex workers, places of worship, markets, burglary rise and so on are feeling the 'change' or is it 'chanji'.

A positive of Buhari's current presidency is people have been saved the el dorado tales by his sycophants of what Nigeria could have turned into had he become president.

Well, such tales will no longer be needed- we're seeing it real time.

Fela. Over to you.
. But my concern here is that 90% of all these crimes are prevelent in the South and by Southerner nation wide. Where is then is faith and morality?
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by maximunimpact(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2016
When people are crying bad economy, some people are making it big

Make i dey do my engineer work jejeje....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Mockinbird: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2016
There's HUNGER in the land. This days, i can't even have an erection.

Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by Mockinbird: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2016
mightyhazel:
lolooool!

Legalise ke? U no hear say asewo don turn petty thieves and beggars as nobody dey look dia side again?
Last week an ashawo begged me seriously for N100.
Re: Attention Buhari: Hunger-induced Crime On The Increase - Vanguard by cindyrocks(f): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Talking is not enough. Let us go for revolution. We need to kick Buhari and his cohorts out now by any means possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) / RCCG Trends As Adeboye, Kumuyi Keep Mum Hours To Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.