Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? (2365 Views)

Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / Erm, What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by ericuzor(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Look at it carefully and say what you thought you saw.. grin

Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by ouzo1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na prick that gal with white get abi na my eye the play me

2 Likes

Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by queencalipso(f): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hօա ɖօ tɦɛʏ ɖօ tɦɨs tʀaռsɢɛռɖɛʀ tɦɨռɢ?? Lօօҡs ʟɨҡɛ a ɖ!ċҡ tօ ʍɛ!!
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
The girl by the right is a transgender.

2 Likes

Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
ouzo1:
It is her right hand finger

3 Likes

Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by christaddicted: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
queencalipso:
Hօա ɖօ tɦɛʏ ɖօ tɦɨs tʀaռsɢɛռɖɛʀ tɦɨռɢ?? Lօօҡs ʟɨҡɛ a ɖ!ċҡ tօ ʍɛ!!

Maɖaʍ aʄtɛʀ ʀɛaɖɨռɢ ʍʏ ҡɨռɖ ʀɛքʟʏ tօ ʏօʊʀ ɦɛʟք-need, ʏօʊ ɛռɖɛɖ ʊք taҡɨռɢ ʍʏ ʄօռt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by flokii: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
That's a tranny otherwise called 'she.male'

1 Like

Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by Hillzy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
ouzo1:
Hahahahaha, e be like say my eye self dey follow play me
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by ericuzor(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
you are gorgeous
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by flokii: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
ericuzor:
you are gorgeous

Na so... Continue cheesy
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by Codenister: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
flokii:

Na so... Continue cheesy
Bros Na wa oo. Why you dey cast the guy package like this Na.
Anyways, I'm watching
ericuzor:
you are gorgeous
ireneony2:
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by chynie: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Is that d**k cheesy
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by rosy4u(f): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Choi shocked

Na rod o
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by kazyhm(m): 12:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Love Machine:
It is her right hand finger

finger ke
her hand go long pass oparun be that na

its not what people think, you know cloths can be acting on its own sometimes ?
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by queencalipso(f): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
christaddicted:

Maɖaʍ aʄtɛʀ ʀɛaɖɨռɢ ʍʏ ҡɨռɖ ʀɛքʟʏ tօ ʏօʊʀ ɦɛʟք-need, ʏօʊ ɛռɖɛɖ ʊք taҡɨռɢ ʍʏ ʄօռt.

Yօʊʀ ҡɨռɖ ʀɛքʟʏ tօ ʍʏ ɦɛʟք ռɛɛɖ?? I ɖօռ't ɢɛt ʏօʊ!! undecided
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by Truckpusher(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
She's nothing close to being a transgender .

That particular outfit has a kind of pocket or wallet sewn to that part of the clothing itself ( waistline) ,And it's is a beach wear to enable the user keep some personal items like phones , wallets or inhaler for ashmatic patients - If you check the waistline it's crystal clear that a normal dick both for a male or a tranny can never hang at that level considering their condition and where they are ,unless for some folks that can have an erection over nothing.

She's a real woman being portrayed by the camera as a tranny . grin
Re: Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? by Skelewu: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Truckpusher:
She's nothing close to being a transgender .

That particular outfit has a kind of pocket or wallet sewn to that part of the clothing itself ( waistline) ,And it's is a beach wear to enable the user keep some personal items like phones , wallets or inhaler for ashmatic patients - If you check the waistline it's crystal clear that a normal dick both for a male or a tranny can never hang at that level considering their condition and where they are ,unless for some folks that can have an erection over nothing.

She's a real woman being portrayed by the camera as a tranny . grin

Guy, chop knuckle! You have very sharp eyes like me. The first thing I noticed was that a dick can't hang that low. It's impossible. She's a complete female through and through.

(1) (Reply)

Attorney Representing an infant Rapist(Advice needed) / Reasons Why your Genitals Are Darker Than Other Parts Of Your Body / See What Toke Makinwa Was Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.