Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... (2864 Views)

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by pussyluver(f): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
hey guys...come in here and,tell us ur nasty little secret mine is I got so mad at my brother once, I bleeped his ex- girlfriend (that was some bomb ass lesbian sex - Carter High School
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by cruzita(f): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
shocked

op yaff killed me

1 Like

Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
That's an achievement

Congratulations
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by emmyluizzz: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mmmmm......confession :My ex was straight garbage during sex . I used the missionary position more than once as a way to get a lil cat nap in.
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by cruzita(f): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
my little secret is

...I am a girl

1 Like

Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by tens4real(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
pussyluver:
hey guys...come in here and,tell us ur nasty little secret mine is
I got so mad at my brother once, I bleeped his ex-
girlfriend (that was some bomb ass lesbian sex -
Carter High School
WOW! clap for yourself!
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin

Lemme park for now.. Maybe I'll check later
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by pussyluver(f): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
cruzita:
my little secret is

...I am a girl
I knew u will act like a kid which u are by de way.....keep hiding behind de walls of nairaland and start enjoying life to its fullness...
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by pussyluver(f): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
emmyluizzz:
Mmmmm......confession :My ex was straight garbage during
sex . I used the missionary position more than once as
a way to get a lil cat nap in.
mmmm...emmyluizzz....one he'll of a bad Nigga....still doesn't wanna announce Urself here abi.....nice pix sha
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by tomquest: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Op is a guy. Check his profile.
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by pussyluver(f): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin
Lemme park for now.. Maybe I'll check later
u better tell me ur lil nasty secret before I kick u out of here..lols
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2016

lol. gringrin

that's pretty SAD.
you sleep with people's exes whenever you get mad?

so, what now? you get mad at dad and you sleep with dad's ex? probably an old lady with saggy boobies n stretched pússy! lipsrsealed

that's some psycho issues girl! shocked

1 Like

Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by cruzita(f): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
pussyluver:

I knew u will act like a kid which u are by de way.....keep hiding behind de walls of nairaland and start enjoying life to its fullness...
check my siggy and do the needful
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by pussyluver(f): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
emmyluizzz:

who is dis whoore calling Pple names.....is like slap de hungry u.....don't talk shits wen u don't know her
don't mind her boo....she is looking for attention...she thinks I'm gonna quote her...don't have time for low lifes like her
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
emmyluizzz:

who is dis whoore calling Pple names.....is like slap de hungry u.....don't talk shits wen u don't know her

lol. I didn't call anyone anything... was only being sarcastic.cool

ps- your entire female generations are whores! fúcking, asslicking retârd!!

6 Likes

Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by uckennety(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
pussyluver:
hey guys...come in here and,tell us ur nasty little secret mine is
I got so mad at my brother once, I bleeped his ex-
girlfriend (that was some bomb ass lesbian sex -
Carter High School

Pls am a nutty boi come teach me some lesson
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by uckennety(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Pls come n teach me some manners
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by uckennety(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
cruzita:
check my siggy and do the needful

Ooooooooo
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
cruzita:
my little secret is

...I am a girl
proooff of evidence angry
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by fexyrich(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2016
pussyluver:

don't mind her boo....she is looking for attention...she thinks I'm gonna quote her...don't have time for low lifes like her
my friend u are new here apply decorum...U sound like a very saucy chic...Respect ur elders or I wld kick ur saucy ass outa ur own thread.
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by shuggah(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2016
fexyrich:
my friend u are new here apply decorum...U sound like a very saucy chic...Respect ur elders or I wld kick ur saucy ass outa ur own thread.
early this morning u re looking for who to kick out while ur mates re looking for means to eat better than they did yesterday
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by Hermeenu(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Ok, here's my sex confession:

I had sex with my friend's ex. I did it, over and over and over again. Though, the 'opeke' self gbadun me o! *wink*
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by dilini(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2016
cruzita:
my little secret is

...I am a girl

And no hidden secrets? Do yourself a favour and keep them to your chest... probably inbetween those two thangs!

My 2cents sha...
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by bowman000(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2016
i want to derail
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by MilesLamar(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2016
Estharfabian:

hmmm I like you sha
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by Asslicker: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Estharfabian:

attta, girl!

You were starting to lose this ghetto side of you...with your annoying ways of ignoring people's bullshit. Don't get me wrong, ignoring bullshit's dope but sometimes you just need to serve them with a plate of raggedness!!
Re: SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... by fexyrich(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2016
shuggah:

early this morning u re looking for who to kick out while ur mates re looking for means to eat better than they did yesterday
Oga DAT u quoted me Dis morning doesn't mean I quoted her Dis morning as well..meanwhile if u av somtin meaningful urslf doing why are u here quoting me

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Nairalanders In South Africa.... Johannesburg / He Bought Ice Cream For Her On Valentine Day And She Removed Her Pant(pics) / Romancelanders Please Help Me, I'm Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.