Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World (3985 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by alldemgirls: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
I was amazed when i came across these, without doubts you would believe me this Princes has the longest legs in the world.

Source:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/08/angela-okorie-releases-new-photos-to.html

Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Flexherbal(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wow!
Her legs are really long.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Sexxkillz: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
So, because she has the longest legs, it automatically makes her romantic? Mumu peppersoup logic.

Blogging is not by force.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by cassidy1996(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
who her legs help? well, its amazing..... Dogo
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Edwardhead(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2016
how is this now romantic?
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:24am On Aug 14, 2016
I guess the OP meant Sexy and not Romantic.
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Kobicove(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2016
How does having long legs qualify as also being romantic? undecided
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Luckymay(f): 6:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Wow. But I don't like it.
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by eistien(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2016
How will her boo meet up when they want to perform the act?

Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Those legs should be used as koboko to flog our politicians!
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by policy12: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Hot leg mizbouiqu come and see o
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by boss1310(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2016
do you know the measurement of the whole human legs on earth to be sure hers is the longest,stop copying this western ideas that whatever they know is the best in the whole world.
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Cunninlinguist: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Upon all the long legs she still wear high heel join.

embarassedBTW she is my spec cool

Imagining her long legs on my shoulder while am pounding that pvssy
tongue
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Laveda(f): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Looks okay.
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2016
ThE GIRL HAS LOnG LEG meaning she know person pltnty
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by TiGrey(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Hi Everyone I am contesting for Mr fresher Oau Please Vote Ejiugwu Chiemezie http://hotinc.com.ng/mr-and-miss-fresher/
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Owoplenty(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2016
I need a long p*ssy not legs
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by 9jaBloke: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2016
That's USA's Lauren Williams. Long legs, yes but not the longest in the world. According to the Guiness Book of Records, Russia's Svetlana Pankratova holds that title.

Always get ur facts right.
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2016
uhm,RUNWAY Models have long legs!!! This is not amazing
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Chimaritoponcho: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2016
TiGrey:
Hi Everyone I am contesting for Mr fresher Oau Please Vote Ejiugwu Chiemezie http://hotinc.com.ng/mr-and-miss-fresher/
Mumu dont go and read ur book..be looking for mr fresher..don't worry after u must have seen ur 1st semester result u will know dat dia is a difference btw 6 and half a dozen
Re: Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World by Adonis3: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2016
OP, romantic ke?

abeg how she take dey romantic

#Adonis3HasSpoken

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Reacts On Social Media Over Ladies That Curse Men See What She Posted pix / See Bad Things Ladies Did In A Party To Get Money From Men, You Must Be Shocked / PHOTO: See What These Kids Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.