Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking (62345 Views)

Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by uzuede4(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
BEENUEL:
Am confuse embarassed, what does the selling of GALA symbolise? , or are the GALAss the future Children ni grin
Nothing do you. cheesy
BEENUEL:
Am confuse embarassed, what does the selling of GALA symbolise? , or are the GALAss the future Children ni grin
Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Suprnov3r:

You understand..... u just dont like it
if thats what I meant i would have said it, no one will sanction me for it
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Naijagotit1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Arebay:
Wow ! the girl is so cheap...gala is 50 box naa,so the nigga got her love for 50 box

angry angry

Always Visit
www.naijagotit..com

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Francon(f): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Gala seller on bum short in a less busy street. I raise yansh for you. She couldn't ask the original gala sellers for ideas. Cheap photo shoot.
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
if thats what I meant i would have said it, no one will sanction me for it

Really... I hear u

It means the guy is buying her off the husband#wife market. It st3ms from the concept that women are "goods" that are displayed for customers to see and want

A bit misogynistic but then again so is most customs in our country
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Its probably the way they met..... grin mine too will look like this cos its related

That's if I will do anypre wedding photo shoot with MR right cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Laredojohn(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
legalspices:
Its probably the way they met..... grin mine too will look like this cos its related

That's if I will do anypre wedding photo shoot with MR right cheesy
U must do oooo smiley

1 Like

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kelechijoan(f): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Promo! Promo! Promo! From August to Dec. CHERRIES EVENTS IS giving out 50% discount for brides on her makeup. To be the lucky bride we MUST render one of our services to you. I.E. Imagine were you pay 10,000 for a makeup. Hurry Now. Call or watapp 07034626807. For your event decorations,(social or formal events) makeup/tying of gele, d.j& m.c,cakes and catering services. We work with our customer's budget and make you happy.

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Suprnov3r:

Really... I hear u

It means the guy is buying her off the husband#wife market. It st3ms from the concept that women are "goods" that are displayed for customers to see and want

A bit misogynistic but then again so is most customs in our country
nice analysis
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
nice analysis
Pardon my topical diversion but seriously I must say you really look like you wouldn't hurt a fly. .
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by ATK4Joy(f): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pre-Wedding Photoshoot u mean? Wonders shall never end in Nigeria!
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by jaydee87(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
they will celebrate many years together and u all complaining will still be here complaining while those faking love in air will be without a home.
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by segxywegxy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
donbenedict:
The babe dey krase sha. Why she no choose to be the one driving d jeep instead while d man dey sell gala.. cheesy

And u tink sey if d man sell gala to her and proposed, she will not tell him d fairy tale of his life?
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

Pardon my topical diversion but seriously I must say you really look like you wouldn't hurt a fly. .
i would if it tries to perch on my food
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
i would if it tries to perch on my food
That shows how much Ma lady loves food.. Lol.. I'd love to know more about your beautiful self if you would let me
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Rasque1759(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Maybe that's the same spot the guy met her when he first toast her, while she was selling gala.who knws..just how they spotted olajumoke the bread seller....abi?
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin
donbenedict:
The babe dey krase sha. Why she no choose to be the one driving d jeep instead while d man dey sell gala.. cheesy

she no sabi drive
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by vicdall(f): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
omg! This is my friend chison and her fiancé. Their wedding is on 1st oct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by ifeomaekol(f): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
datrailblazer:

lol...the guy wouldn't be paying her bride price to her na...
think about it
inshort the concept nawa.
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
vicdall:
So mummy. ..when do you intend to get married
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Mykelpato(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is this Our naira land buy gala? He don dey marry??
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Uncletony(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
MUVA:

She was jejely selling her market and the man decided to buy. wink grin

U bad kan!. Selling her market abi?!...hahahahahah
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Haywhydotcom: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2016
lordkit400:

Wow...
People are coming up with different concepts everyday on Pre-wedding photos.

Lol...When your hubby-to-be wants to patronize your business.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/photo-checkout-this-pre-wedding-shoot-that-got-people-talking/

For importing and exporting of Goods and Services by Air or Sea, Pls kindly Mail:tokunbo_adefioye2@yahoo.com or contact us on: 08023701538, +234 803 943 0183
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

That shows how much Ma lady loves food.. Lol.. I'd love to know more about your beautiful self if you would let me
who doesn't, well you're free to ask anything you want I'll answer if i can
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
who doesn't, well you're free to ask anything you want I'll answer if i can
I'd love to know yur name,where you from and if possible I'd like to know if yur single..
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

I'd love to know yur name,where you from and if possible I'd like to know if yur single..
blessing benue single not searching
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
blessing benue single not searching
Lool I'm kayode from osun state.. ..I'm single as well..but I've stopped searching cos no girl is interested in my ugly self.. .
At least we can be friends grin grin cool
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by JoeCutie(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
vicdall:
Are you serious?

2 Likes

Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by vicdall(f): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
So mummy. ..when do you intend to get married
Saturday
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by vicdall(f): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
Are you serious?
Yes. why?
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Kaydeexotic(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
vicdall:

Saturday
So if I didn't ask you...you didn't intend to invite nairalanders abi
Re: This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chai!!! U ppl can abuse o... Shebi its their wedding... If the thing pain u...go and snap ur own too na...
But please use third mainland bridge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.