Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Please Help! I Need My 75 Percent Pension Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help! I Need My 75 Percent Pension Money (1263 Views)

Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years / My Former Employer Is Yet To Remit My 23 Months Pension Fund To My RSA. / FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Need My 75 Percent Pension Money by xana101: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2016
I lost my Job in December last year due to this buhari economy.
I've been searching for job but all i hear is company's are still sacking more.
I went to Ibtc pension for my contribution, they gave me 25 percent of d money and ask me to come back for the 75 percent when i'm 50 years! I'm only 36 now. Instead of staying at home doing nothing with my wife and kids, I decided to start up a business. I've gone to several banks for loan but no one accept to loan me and they all admit they don't give start up biz loan! Since I can't get loan from d bank, why can't d Govt help us to take our 75 percent if we can't get another job after 6 months? The hunger is too much, crime is inevitable. If we can get our money, the banks should loan us and use d 75 percent as collateral.
Re: Please Help! I Need My 75 Percent Pension Money by APCHaram: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2016
xana101:
I lost my Job in December last year due to this buhari economy.
I've been searching for job but all all hear is company's are still sacking more.
I went to Ibtc pension for my contribution, they gave me 25 percent of d money and ask me to come back for the 75 percent when i'm 50 years! I'm only 36 now. Instead staying at home doing nothing with my wife and kid, I decided to start up a business. I've gone to d bank for loan but no one accept to loan me and they all admit they don't give start up biz loan! Since I can't get loan from d bank, why can't d Govt help us to take our 75 percent if we can't get another job after 6 month? The hunger is too much, crime is inevitable. If we can get our money or banks should loan us and use d 75 percent as collateral.

Your PENCOM provider should be able to loan you some money with your pension fund as collateral.

Arrange a meeting with them.

The interest rate should also be far lower than commercial banks.

Give it a try.

Finally, I hope you know follow shout Chanji if you did then you deserved to be sacked.
Re: Please Help! I Need My 75 Percent Pension Money by xana101: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

Your PENCOM provider should be able to loan you some money with your pension fund as collateral.
Arrange a meeting with them.
The interest rate should also be far lower than commercial banks.
Give it a try.
Finally, I hope you know follow shout Chanji if you did then you deserved to be sacked.
Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try. But ur last statement was not too good. I follow shout change and I also voted for change cos Jonathan messed up. Now I see both PDP and APC can't help us.
Re: Please Help! I Need My 75 Percent Pension Money by APCHaram: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2016
xana101:

Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try. But ur last statement was not too good. I follow shout change and I also voted for change cos Jonathan messed up. Now I see both PDP and APC can't help us.

I work for IBTC as head of Pension Investment.

I will be looking for a recently sacked 36yr old wanting to use his pension savings as collateral to get a loan.

Needless to say you won't be getting your loan approved for chanting Chanji .

If you were gullible to shout Chanji and then lose your job, I don't see how you will be able to start and manage a business.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need My 75 Percent Pension Money by xana101: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Bros! Hope this is not personal?
I voted for Buhari then cos I have d right to do so. I'm waiting for 2019 to vote him Out!
Even God de 4give if we make mistake, so bro, 4get about d past. It's a spilled milk.
Plz have anybody gotten a loan from IBTC? Using once contribution as a collateral.

(1) (Reply)

Pos Retail Point Of Sale Systems In Lagos State / Only 20 Serious Minded Volunteers Needed! / A Thread For Business Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.