Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Experiences Of Being The Last Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Experiences Of Being The Last Child (1520 Views)

Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / A Birth Story - Experiences Of A First Time Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experiences Of Being The Last Child by Viciyke(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2009
Funny how people say dat being the last child in the family is always about enjoyment which i totally disagree. As the last child in my family, it is completely the opposite. We are nine in the family 6 boys and 3 girls n i happen to be the last of this lot. Exactly the number nine. From a tender age or let me say for as long as i cud remember, i was d one doing the following, i mop the floor every wkend, i wash d dishes, i clear d garbage in the house, i accompany my mum n my sisters to the market, my mum takes me to the village to work in the farm every wkend which is very tedious, i also do the travel to the village and spend at least one month for the usual yearly farming season which i have to roundup with my family quickly so as to return to the city and attend sch. And to cap it up, the most annoying of all this lots of work i engage in is the little errands every member of the family sends u, i.e., go buy me mineral, sugar, margarine, go call dis person and dat.

D only enjoyment i can recount on being the last child is eating the remaining scrubs from their foor and drinks.
So i wonder, wats so special in being a last child anyway?
Re: Experiences Of Being The Last Child by Shola2009(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
9 children!  grin you're blessed!

(1) (Reply)

? / My Husband Not Father Of My Three Children / The Other Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.