Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. (21948 Views)

Are There Still Men Who Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / A Young Boy Fighting An Old Man Gets Instant Karma Which Landed Him On The Floor / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” - Jessica Brody

For some reason this karma talk always
sound unreal cause i keep asking:
"Why do bad things happen to Good People?"

The political elite class in Naija that has ruined lives & killed a lot of people during the military era are still lounging. Some will live their natural life span, comfy till death without any reppercussion.

So many people have gotten away with doing terrible things.
Sometimes, I think Life is more suited to Darwins postilation :
"You adapt or die" survival of the fittest.

Personally, i think Karma is one of those
Human talk that has no bearing on real life
scenario's... I rate it alongside talk like "Money cant buy you happiness".

P.S I did not post this in the religion section because as a Christian, similar to karma, you reap what you sow and there's a high possibility you won't reap it on earth.

I would prefer people share real life experiences.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
the universe operates on principles, physical laws, etc.

one of it is the principle of sowing and reaping.

God almighty established these principles.....

humans are always deceived not to acknowledge the God head.....hence athe word *karma*

that's why we now say * oh my gosh* instead of *oh my God*

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Well money can really not buy happiness... Not to say rich people can't be happy: a number actually are. Money on its own cannot buy/bring happiness.

Karma ...

I see a lot of 'if you sleep with married men, your husband will cheat on you' thingy as a perfect example of 'karma'...

I don't believe it though; sounds wack undecided what is now the Karma for the cheating husband?

I believe we reap what we sow ... There is also the place of repentance and forgiveness

Jacob deceived Issac and Laban cheated him (Though we never heard of any evil that happened to Laban) and Jacob later became much more greater than Laban.

Leah deceived Jacob(connived with her daddy) and had it all (kids on time and buried at the family burial ground and died at an old age) while Rachael seemed to lose out ( though her son Joseph was the greatest of Jacob's kids)

David killed Uriah (Bathsheba's husband) and the love child died though his second son with her became the wisest king of all time (his end is debatable)

Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister to Abimelech and God threatened to make everyone in Abimelech's home barren instead of punishing Abraham.

Rebekah planned with Jacob to deceive Issac yet we did not read anything bad happening to her

I believe reaping or karma if you will is selective and there is the place of destiny, grace and choice

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
If you read Matthew 5:45, ' that ye may be the children of your Father who is in Heaven. For He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.'

And also in the book of Ecclesiastes, 'There is a time for everything'

Our God doesn't segregate. So I don't believe in karma.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by olajide8(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
That thing karma "kponpi"- its real, believe it or not, someone must pay for it, if the culprit manages to escape, which may happen as a result of luck, it's the generation of that person* that committed the unholy sacrilege, that eventually pays - why do you think they do deliverance in church? Do you think it's all the acts, that the understated person (doing the deliverance) could be found, guilty of committing? Well except the devil is the victims twin brother, maybe not! So believe it Karma is real...m

10 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by KanwuliaJara: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
The only thing that gives the BEST judgement! kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by spiralwedge(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The only thing that gives the BEST judgement! kiss

Kanwulia, what happened to ur old moniker? or is this your prodigy account.

I miss kanwulia
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by KanwuliaJara: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
spiralwedge:

Kanwulia, what happened to ur old moniker? or is this your prodigy account.

I miss kanwulia

Banned for posting pisshures of my toto on NL! grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by spiralwedge(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

chai... u too sha. u suppose dey send dat one to my whatsapp not here o. love ur bluntness. <3
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Shebi you talk say no be your toto pishure
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by dinachi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
If karma really exists how many of us would still be alive or have peace? No karma does not exist!

8 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't.

A lot of bad people have still gone unpunished and lots of good folks suffer. How do we explain that?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by cococandy(f): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2015

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by 5minsmadness: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:

I swear I expected better from you.

You of all people.

So you believe francis lies.

I swear you guys have never seen me angry on this forum.

I will say it for the last time.

I have not created an alternate moniker since the day I was banned as 10minsmadness.

I do not insult or stalk people. I simply DO NOT have the time.

Kindly refrain from mentioning my moniker in this matter. I am not part of it.

This is a gentleman's warning. Take it or leave it.

12 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by cococandy(f): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pls shut the fvck up.
5minsmadness:

I swear I expected better from you.

You of all people.

So you believe francis lies.

I swear you guys have never seen me angry on this forum.

I will say it for the last time.

I have not created an alternate moniker since the day I was banned as 10minsmadness.

I do not insult or stalk people. I simply DO NOT have the time.

Kindly refrain from mentioning my moniker in this matter. I am not part of it.

This is a gentleman's warning. Take it or leave it.

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by 5minsmadness: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Anyone can go through my posts on nairaland. They are there for the whole world to see. I do not use crass or vulgar language even on my bad days. I do not continue a discussion once unecessary insults come in.

I have had a clash with cococandy only once on this forum a long time ago, even then I was the one who stopped talking first. Dig up the post fom last year. i was very angry, even then i did not use crass language. I ended it honourably and let her have the last word. I am aman of honour and my word is my bond. I do not resort to threats but a case in which I see 21 mentions all of them accusatory of things i do not condone is the height of it. This is me speaking as politely as possible, DO NOT MENTION ME IN THIS MATTER AGAIN. I am not efeswerve or wisdomkey or anybody else.

I am 5MINSMADNESS and I stand on my monikers honour.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by 5minsmadness: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
Pls shut the fvck up.
Cococandy I have warned you.

cc bukatyne
ishilove
tv01
crackhaus
timboktou
tearoses
Freecocoa
sambarry
coogar
coogaluta

Warn your friend.
I have been polite enough.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by 5minsmadness: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Efeswerve:

furstrated hag lyk yuh
u go vex taya 4 diz nairaland
edioot kiss

5minsmadness u fo no answa am
i gat diz hoooe on lock alreadi cool
she will soon realise shez not az special az
she believez she is

cococandy, no one genuinely likez u on diz forum
OYO iz ur case.
sluuuuuut.

Efeswerve kindly tell them i am not you.
I dont look for trouble i swear.
But if anyone fvcks with me I willfvck them up bad.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2015
You actually know I'm special? grin

Pray tell how long has this been eating you up inside? How long has the wonder that is me been giving you sleepless nights?

I'm happy it's working.

I'd go have rebaptism and check what's wrong with me if I for once believed that majority of people on this forum like me.god forbid bad thing.

My one goal is to not be liked on this forum. There's something Fundamentally wrong with anyone liked by the majority of psychopaths on this forum.

Only the few sensible folks should like one if they are reasonable humans. If they are not, then the majority of the brain dead like you will like them.

Vex for a coward like you? If you're a a worthy human, show your face o.

You can't because you're a monkey. Low life scum

Efeswerve:

furstrated hag lyk yuh
u go vex taya 4 diz nairaland
edioot kiss

5minsmadness u fo no answa am
i gat diz hoooe on lock alreadi cool
she will soon realise shez not az special az
she believez she is

cococandy, no one genuinely likez u on diz forum
OYO iz ur case.
sluuuuuut.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by 5minsmadness: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Efeswerve:

iv told d hag several tymz
buh ha small brainz cannot comprehend anything
u shudn't hv called crowd here sha
itz onli gonna end in bloodshed nd bans lipsrsealed

I'm off.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by cococandy(f): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Keep having a conversation with yourself.

This thread might as well be renamed yaba left. grin

The Internet is indeed god's gift to sociopaths/psychopaths.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by KanwuliaJara: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Shebi you talk say no be your toto pishure

Irrelevant! cool
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Efeswerve:

spoken lyk a tru defeatist
olodo kiss
don't get tired o.

I dey here to handle your madness like a true professional. You think I'm freecocoa that ignored you?

I'll put you in your lowly place. Product of expired semeen from a mad man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome / Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.