Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You (2369 Views)

Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) / Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life / Hoes Aint Loyal, A Woman Will Always Be A Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by Sunday172(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2016
She’ll never tell you exactly how many men she's
slept with.
No matter how sincere she appeared when she
answered your question, chances are she
wasn’t.
As an unscientific guideline, when a woman
says she’s slept with four men, the real number
is actually closer to seven.
Her fib is partly intentional (she doesn’t want to
appear a floozy), but mostly it’s sexual amnesia.
When a woman wants to pretend an encounter
never occurred, she simply scraps the man from
her official score sheet.
Common excuses that lead to such an omission:
The actual sex lasted only a few thrusts; or she
was drunk or on the rebound.
SOURCE:http://www.lhosblog.com/2016/08/see-number-one-secret-your-woman-will.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by Flexherbal(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2016
Ok.
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2016
I just come to read comments grin
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by jamalnation(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2016
True
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by iceberylin(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Why will I want to know how many guys me lady has slept with undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by Tallesty1(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2016
iceberylin:
I tire

1 Like

Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by aloobright17: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Some ladies even lost count of how many men they slept with
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by rawpadgin(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why will she u how many men she has slept with
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by theEYe21(f): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
iceberylin:
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by supereagle(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Some will tell you.
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by Eminembuz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
I have nothing to say...either way just as I always said..the truth hurts whenever its reveals cause it goes around and comes around cause is inevitable....Companionship these days huh!!may God helps us!
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
How can they say it when they don't even know again. Many of them have lost count.
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by FinestPINACLE(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guys too lost count a trillion tymx.
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by George22016(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
girls from the age of 24 and below have sex on a weekly basis and its fact
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by xty50(f): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2016
She didnt sleep with her self na.so what abt d man how many did he sleep with?.we tend to pay more attention on d life style of a woman more dan d man forgetting dat it must invove d two.
Re: See The Number One Secret Your Woman Will Never Tell You by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Why would anyone in their right senses even ask how many people their partners have slept with?

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Identify Broke Girls, A MUST READ!! / Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? / Chai! Curvy Actress Falunts Her Backside As She Rocks Nigerian Jersey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.