Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded (56219 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by AntiWailer: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

It is not that there is no more faith in people. The problem is that Nigerians don't do things the right way. Why in God's name would anyone just agree to send money to someone you've never met before in your life just because of a sob story? If i willingly just decide to give someone money with no strings attached, fine, but if you are asking, then you have to prove to me what you say is your condition, is true. Nigerians believe too much in hand outs and that is wrong. The country is gradually turning into a nation of beggers.

There must be trust .

I sent 50k to YModulus and told him to decide how to share it on this forum.

I have never met him before in my life.

He did just that.

Guess what ?

I can send 100k to him cos he already earned my trust.

We need to be truthfully in the face of anything.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by sinoprojects: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
If the guy is from lipsrsealed,he will consider him
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Nellybank(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Which of the gramma is so special for nairaland to make it a big deal? Is it discuss or privately?
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by greatness22(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Wow.... God really answer the person's call

Right now, the student's soul wud be sweeter than the one this cotton bud is doing to the soul of the lady below grin
That's Iyoha Magdarling pics

2 Likes

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Frozeen(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Good for the guy
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Economy or no economy
Don't you know that some people don't feel the hard economy

Me as a poor guy can pay university tuition for 5 people, not to talk of Dele momodu who is a millionaire

How much is $4000 (which is nothing)?? Almost 1.3 million
really?, 1.3 m is nothing?, oga please me I need only 300k for start up capital for a business venture

1 Like

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by pippimp(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

There must be trust .

He did just that.

Guess what ?

I would reconsider that kind of approach in the future if i were you. That is not how to conduct business. Are you telling me you just picked a random guy from no where and sent money to them? How is that possible? There should always be a vetting process especially where money is involved. It is not just to protect you, but also for transparency. Fine he did what you wanted him to do with 50k and you'll probably continue to do that until one day. . . . . . . .
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
greatness22:
That's Iyoha Magdarling pics

Me I don't know her ooo! Who's she?
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Akalia(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
buharisbae:
cool

not not one stingy broke ass artist (brymo) that says school is not for everybody angry
buhahaha, I caught u taking shot at brymo, should in case brymo inquires Whoz responsible for the shot, Ama let him know you are.

Moment of truth: formal education is not for everyone especially those natural talents out there.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Originalsly: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm...no money for school fees..... but can afford to be on social media... guess 24/7 with a Samsung S7.

1 Like

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by AntiWailer: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

I would reconsider that kind of approach in the future if i were you. That is not how to conduct business. Are you telling me you just picked a random guy from no where and sent money to them? How is that possible? There should always be a vetting process especially where money is involved. It is not just to protect you, but also for transparency. Fine he did what you wanted him to do with 50k and you'll probably continue to do that until one day. . . . . . . .

until then, i will gladly do.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by pippimp(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

until then, i will gladly do.

I wish good fortune.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Kentalky66(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
pls am new.... Hello guys
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by oyejideogunjumo: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
recievesense:
Saw this on twitter and decided to share. Do you think he will help? In the face of economic challenges, any measure is necessary to survive.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/764761252195340288
That doesn't mean he won't help bt he needs to know some facts before he could do so.Many people have taught philanthropists lessons with blatant lies.He must know who he is dealing with before help.Even Father Christmas don't share gifts on the streets
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Motherfucker2: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
2dugged:
really?, 1.3 m is nothing?, oga please me I need only 300k for start up capital for a business venture

1.3 million dey trip you ??
Smh
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Bdemmy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Later that evening...

Dele Momodu: see if I give you this money and you take it to club to dance 'Dele na my boy' walahi I'll swear for you.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:

1.3 million dey trip you ??
Smh
nope, it means you have enough to spare, so 300k shouldn't be a problem

1 Like

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
9jatatafo:
Help anybody in need if you can. Your intention of giving is what matters most. What the person in need needs the money for is none of your business.
yeah bro, but some rich people just stingy unnecessarily
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
armadeo:

He should be grilled knowing the level of fraud these days.

There was a thread were willing nairalanders were giving out 3k to 5k to other members who they felt needed the cash only for the some so called peeps being helped to start using thier alternate monikers and different banks to collect more than once.

I was appalled when read that.

No more faith in fellow citizens

There are always bad eggs in any gathering. That shouldnt discourage you from helping others who have genuine needs. One of the reasons i like that collabo of Phyno featuring Olamide: Who U Epp. The song actually implores people to see how they can help others.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by kdfinest(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Economy or no economy

Me as a poor guy can pay university tuition for 5 people, not to talk of Dele momodu who is a millionaire

bros am also in need oo if u can help too.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
ajibolabd:
Bro Dele.... Meanwhile, somewhere yesterday

Guy, wetin happen to that girl like that? Make una no dey abuse women like this o. Without them, there wont be any procreation. You wont fucck your brother or father to produce a child for you.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by 247Dior(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
junketer:
If the guy really needs the school fees, i hope dele helps. I have chosen to help others because i can.
so help me too.. #job
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm...no money for school fees..... but can afford to be on social media... guess 24/7 with a Samsung S7.

How much is the cost for soemone to use internet?
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by mamawin(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
sometimes ago, I realized how much favour I have received in my life, and I prayed to God that anybody that approach me for help, He should give me the strength to help no matter how small, guess what? He hasn't failed me. Alhamdulilah
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by 9jatatafo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
bjhaid:
yeah bro, but some rich people just stingy unnecessarily

They are stingy and greedy. Forgetting that one day we all will die. What use will be the pile of money after death or in death?

1 Like

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by pastie(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Economy or no economy

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by greggng: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
junketer:
If the guy really needs the school fees, i hope dele helps. I have chosen to help others because i can.

For all u helpers may God continue to bless u guys. The moment I ve a job I will continue to help no matter how small
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by brostheo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
I hope the nigga helps tho,scammers or no scammers.The scammers too needs the money,don't you think?
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by nairaimporter: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

There must be trust .

He did just that.

Guess what ?

Sir, I am in final year too. But I don't want you to help me with school fees.

I just launched a startup www.sellernearby.com

I would love if you invest in it. You get equity/shares in the company in return. Please help entrepreneurs.
smiley

Can I send you a PM?
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by brostheo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Originalsly:
the rate at which you jump into conclusions tho,which you can apply that to sport,Nigeria will be packing gold in all the jumping events at rio

1 Like

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by ibadanfinest(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kudos to those who have been helping. I guess what some peeps are saying here is that we should try and ensure that those who really need help are those that are being helped.

How about a nairaland foundation group where people donate and that money will be used to help the needy in the society. Though still a student but can afford 1k. Some peeps can afford a lot though.

Seun

lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35 Unidentified Corpses Dumped In FMC Owerri, Residents Of S/east Cry Out. / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs / Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.