Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded (56228 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Affable0709(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
junketer:
If the guy really needs the school fees, i hope dele helps. I have chosen to help others because i can.
Help me Sir.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Originalsly: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
brostheo:
the rate at which you jump into conclusions tho,which you can apply that to sport,Nigeria will be packing gold in all the jumping events at rio
Hmm... guess u right!..too late now..don't worry... look out for me next Olympics. Not concluded anything. .. was guess ing.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by khaz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

That is the problem bro.

I once tried sposoring 10 potential first class students in school but there are plenty liars who went as far as getting fake admission papers and fake results just to be collecting money
Good Day Sir.
I m a First Class (Hons ) graduate of Applied Mathematics from Uniben in need of a Job.
I am real and I have all my Certificate here .
My E mail address is babiola897@gmail. com
Please HELP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
*In Davido's voice* Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy!
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by motherfucker: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Economy or no economy
Don't you know that some people don't feel the hard economy

Me as a poor guy can pay university tuition for 5 people, not to talk of Dele momodu who is a millionaire

How much is $4000 (which is nothing)?? Almost 1.3 million
angry angry angry angry
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by AntiWailer: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
khaz:
Good Day Sir.
I m a First Class (Hons ) graduate of Applied Mathematics from Uniben in need of a Job.
I am real and I have all my Certificate here .
My E mail address is babiola897@gmail. com
Please HELP.

Bros I meant student struggling to cope with finances in school but their CGPA remains first class.(4.5 and above)

Can you program ? I can get u a job before the month end if u can program Java or dot net. And I mean a job with 250k per month minimum. It can be more depending ur skill set.

I respect folks like you a lot. Despite the challenges and odds. We can work on your Masters too. That is an option I will gladly work with u on.

PM me please.I will reply you 2moro.

Please take ur certificate off a public forum please.

It is very heart breaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Motherfucker2: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
motherfucker:
angry angry angry angry

Why did you steal my moniker ??
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by brostheo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmm... guess u right!..too late now..don't worry... look out for me next Olympics. Not concluded anything. .. was guess ing.
hahahaha,how old would you be by then,do men in their early 50's go to the Olympic? hahahahha
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by mathow55(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
ok
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by HungryCork(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
I can also help.

My cork is big.
So who want free cork.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by turhibdwhale(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Economy or no economy
Don't you know that some people don't feel the hard economy

Me as a poor guy can pay university tuition for 5 people, not to talk of Dele momodu who is a millionaire

How much is $4000 (which is nothing)?? Almost 1.3 million
pls assist me anyway if you can, I know a lot of people tell lies when they don't even need help, my school is going to resume by September for Hnd 1 and am only having #10000.pls help.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by khaz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

Bros I meant student struggling to cope with finances in school but their CGPA remains first class.(4.5 and above)

Can you program ? I can get u a job before the month end if u can program Java or dot net. And I mean a job with 250k per month minimum. It can be more depending ur skill set.

I respect folks like you a lot. Despite the challenges and odds. We can work on your Masters too. That is an option I will gladly work with u on.

It is very heart breaking.
Thanks Sir
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Yoyostic: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice one,at the end of the Uncle Dele will get his reward weather the guy is the scammer or not.The law of giving is very potent,very few understand it.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by motherfucker: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Why did you steal my moniker ??
look who is talking about stealing. My friend, give me back my moniker before I close my eyes angry
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by bayocanny: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Social media sha, anyway am the student that beg for his assistance on twitter
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by mathow55(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=AntiWailer post=48478126]

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Originalsly: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
brostheo:
hahahaha,how old would you be by then,do men in their early 50's go to the Olympic? hahahahha
Me?...early 50's?....that was nearly 40 years ago! ...but thanks for the compliment!...always feels good when someone thinks you are much younger than you really are!
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by ruggedadventure(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wait oooo....is d person a male or female....if it's a female,
I bet u, dele would straff her b4 giving her d money...buh if it's a guy I dnt knw wat will happen wit dat sha

*talking from experience tho
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

It is not that there is no more faith in people. The problem is that Nigerians don't do things the right way. Why in God's name would anyone just agree to send money to someone you've never met before in your life just because of a sob story? If i willingly just decide to give someone money with no strings attached, fine, but if you are asking, then you have to prove to me what you say is your condition, is true. Nigerians believe too much in hand outs and that is wrong. The country is gradually turning into a nation of beggers.

dude you can for the sake of humanity help a sob story without verifying, i have had an experience where my pocket was picked and i remember how nobody helped me. i was young then, No ATM then, the idea of taking a cab didnt cross my mind so i trekked like it was for a president. my joints ached for days. so i tend to give benefit of doubt ( when i feel like giving and if i am convinced)

pippimp below is another example, there are people who are good enough for a first class but cannot afford to go to school. the poster wanted to help and people tried to take advantage so the genuine ones lost out an oppurtunity of a life time. The point is dishonesty in the country is so rife that the honest man in trouble would get no help.

its sad.

AntiWailer:

That is the problem bro.

I once tried sposoring 10 potential first class students in school but there are plenty liars who went as far as getting fake admission papers and fake results just to be collecting money

1 Like

Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by pippimp(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
armadeo:

dude you can for the sake of humanity help a sob story without verifying, i have had an experience where my pocket was picked and i remember how nobody helped me. i was young then, No ATM then, the idea of taking a cab didnt cross my mind so i trekked like it was for a president. my joints ached for days. so i tend to give benefit of doubt ( when i feel like giving and if i am convinced)

pippimp below is another example, there are people who are good enough for a first class but cannot afford to go to school. the poster wanted to help and people tried to take advantage so the genuine ones lost out an oppurtunity of a life time. The point is dishonesty in the country is so rife that the honest man in trouble would get no help.

its sad.

I am trying to understand why someone who is good enough for a first class and in college cannot provide documentation or proof as to his or her claims. I keep saying that Nigerians don't know how to do things the way normal people do. You can't just believe every story you hear. That is not how normal people do things. Just so you know, even seun does not share your views. I was looking for a organization where i can help fund students who cannot afford funds for school. Guess what? Seun has a thread here and you would not believe the vetting process. It is wrong to just be giving funds to people in that manner. No where in the world do people do that. Except in Nigeria of course.
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Gesd(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dele momodu sinachukwu grin
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Sirmuel1(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Dele na my boy Dele na my boy cheesy
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by lurdkriss: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
buharisbae:
cool

not not one stingy broke ass artist (brymo) that says school is not for everybody angry
Where is brymo today
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by Jelo4kul(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

Can you program ? I can get u a job before the month end if u can program Java or dot net.

Good evening sir,
Sorry for intruding, I can program in Java to a very large extent. I would really appreciate if I can also be given an opportunity to work for the firm that accepts my qualifications. Thanks in advance
Re: Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded by AntiWailer: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jelo4kul:

Good evening sir,
Sorry for intruding, I can program in Java to a very large extent. I would really appreciate if I can also be given an opportunity to work for the firm that accepts my qualifications. Thanks in advance

I will reply ur mail bro.

I av been busy. I have plenty emails though.

I am looking at urs and khaz and will reply soon.

Khaz no vex abeg. I am seeing ur mentions and ur emails I will get in touch soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away / 35 Unidentified Corpses Dumped In FMC Owerri, Residents Of S/east Cry Out. / Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.