Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Those Vomiting By A Girl(16+) Always Mean That She Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Vomiting By A Girl(16+) Always Mean That She Pregnant? (861 Views)

A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / Sun Girl 16/06/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Vomiting By A Girl(16+) Always Mean That She Pregnant? by Sylvester70(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2016
gobe started at the compound opposite mine when i heard shouting,crying and swearing,when i came out to see what was Happening i noticed that a mother was accusing her daughter of being pregant and she was asked how she knew she said that her daughter has been vomiting and sleeping for the past 2days but the daughter on the other hand has been crying saying that she was a virgin that was only not felling fine but to no avail, they were later advised to go for a pregnancy test which they did and it turned out that the girl was telling the truth all along that she has malaria and fever.so i stand to ask if sleeping and vomiting always means that a girl is pregnant.
Re: Those Vomiting By A Girl(16+) Always Mean That She Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2016
nigerian mothers dey vex ooo. dem no wan hear story
Re: Those Vomiting By A Girl(16+) Always Mean That She Pregnant? by iceberylin(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2016
See waH Mentality Nollywood gave undecided

1 Like

Re: Those Vomiting By A Girl(16+) Always Mean That She Pregnant? by LecciGucci: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2016
eiyaa
the woman should beg her for forgiveness for not beliving in her and for embarassing her publicly

1 Like

Re: Those Vomiting By A Girl(16+) Always Mean That She Pregnant? by rosy4u(f): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2016
That's naija for ugrin

Re: Those Vomiting By A Girl(16+) Always Mean That She Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Op your question, it's "does" not "those"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things Some Girls Do / Ladies Why This Attitude? / What Would You Do If After Your wedding day, You found Out That....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.