Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs (30490 Views)

N'delta Militants Might Return To The Creeks, Clark Warns Buhari / Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by millionaireman: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sambisa forest for Boko Haram.
Creeks for the Avengers.
Na one one. Boko Haram still occupy most of Sambisa forest.

When they used Boko Haram to sack Jonaboy from Aso Rock and brought Buhari to become Petroleum Minister and President, wetin dem think go happen?

If Buhari get sense as president, he could not have assumed the office of Petroleum Minister, despite all the warnings to him by concerned Nigerians then.

Buhari no de hear word.

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Charly68: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mylove55:
if not that d NDA are stupid, why wil they hide in d creek, are they animals like boko-haram that also hide in forest. tell them not to worry, by next wk, airforce wil launch into d creek, we wil level all d creek, what happen in arepo is nothing. u ipod wil be d one to cry of genocide.
They are busy polluting the land creating room for cancer in the future in the name of senseless agitation. I think they should be taught a bitter lesson because they have defiled the voice of reason & wisdom

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by infohenry(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Close your mouth there, see the kind of work you listed here you Afonjas /Arewas reserved for Niger Delta people, the owners of the wealth. why are you wailing if the sole victims of NDA activities are Niger Delta people?
You forget to tell us the nativity of so called 1000 disengaged contractors as well as senior workers.
Enough of this rubbish, no more robbing peter to pay Paul.

Let me run before omenka pour me hot water.

grin grin grin grin
I wu onye ara, muwa ka I na kpo afonja o dika nsopuru adighi gi n'anya. The contractors handling those jobs are purely host communities indigenes and it does not stop them from doing skill job that they are qualified as shell have staffs from their host community though not really as expected but those handling these jobs are all big boys in town don't mingle into issues beyond you. If you have grass cutting contract in shell your miserable life will change forever ask questions before dabbling into any discussion. Lastly a sikwanam mechie onu ozo maka I maghi m.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by googlepikins: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
If I be Army, I will never fall into their trap by going inside that Creek. My salary na how much.
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by NairaMaster1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
goldman777:
We know by now wen nda members are caught they quickly denounce them.saying their govt agents this is d card their pdp sponsors have asked them to play.but if a thorn doesnt. Penetrate your foot why cry out in pain.your tricks are getting outdated its just a question of time before d game is up grin
Which one APC de sponsor? Gullible youths. Instead of you to suggest the way forward you're taking the path of mediocrity. If GEJ is the problem then I think the APC doesn't have problem because GEJ is highly visible. We need to forget about GEJ and move on. GEJ himself has since moved on. He was accused of sponsoring the BH. He's long gone but BH is waxing strong. Common! Let's move on. GEJ is just an atom. Nigeria is bigger than all these.
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by afanide: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
project8:
mark my word "u wil regret supporting criminals cos God dont bless evil nor support evil"

What are u insinuating brother? Have u been to Bayelsa/Delta and see how poor and wretched those States are?

I don't know about other States but i have visited Bayelsa/Delta and they are Slums considering their impact/ contribution to this Nation as a whole.........

I am totally against what the Avengers are doing because they are not following due process but common, these States should look like the Dubai and China of Africa.

These people are feeding the Nation as a whole and deserves the best.....

You go to NNPC, Shell, Mobile Total, etc. and you discover that 80% of the workers are Hausas, 15%= Yorubas, and just 5% Niger Deltans.....

Now tell me it is because Niger Deltans don't go to school.........

I repeat, i am from AKWA IBOM STATE and totally against the medium with which the NDAs are agitating for their rights but SINCERELY, these guys are been marginalised......

Regards!!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by wtfCode: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
My hand no dey diz one. Nigerian armies funeral be dat if they try.
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by munchi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
afanide:

What are u insinuating brother? Have u been to Bayelsa/Delta and see how poor and wretched those States are?

I don't know about other States but i have visited Bayelsa/Delta and they are Slums considering their impact/ contribution to this Nation as a whole.........

I am totally against what the Avengers are doing because they are not following due process but common, these States should look like the Dubai and China of Africa.

You go to NNPC, Shell, Mobile Total, etc. and you discover that 80% of the workers are Hausas, 15%= Yorubas, and just 5% Niger Deltans.....

I repeat, i am from AKWA IBOM STATE and totally against the medium with which the NDAs are agitating for their rights but SINCERELY, these guys are been marginalised......

Regards!!!
. 1000000000000 likes for u

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by jbhitler(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why insult the whole of the south south because of the activities of the NDA? it is only hypocritical child that will respect only his parents and insult elders outside.relocate us and occupy our land if you can.

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
project8:
mark my word "u wil regret supporting criminals cos God dont bless evil nor support evil"
are you 100 percent sure that they re criminals? I ask u, between NDA , bristish-nigeria and britain who re the real criminal?

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Nigerianspring(f): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by maclatunji: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
The fact that they are taking so much energy on these 2 individuals indicates that they are very much part of the criminal organization.
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by project8(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
happy84:
are you 100 percent sure that they re criminals? I ask u, between NDA , bristish-nigeria and britain who re the real criminal?
all this pix is as a result of criminals like NDA and mend blowing pipelines and causing oil spillage whic is y every patriotic Nigerian shud condemn

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by goldman777: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Which one APC de sponsor? Gullible youths. Instead of you to suggest the way forward you're taking the path of mediocrity. If GEJ is the problem then I think the APC doesn't have problem because GEJ is highly visible. We need to forget about GEJ and move on. GEJ himself has since moved on. He was accused of sponsoring the BH. He's long gone but BH is waxing strong. Common! Let's move on. GEJ is just an atom. Nigeria is bigger than all these.

I know you are a pdp man no vex its just my own opinion no harm meant oh cheesy as for me i am neither a pdp or apc supporter but like d popular proverb goes there is no smoke wihout fire.wetin concern militants with d release of dasuki an hausa fulani man. grin it obvious politics is at play.
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by maclatunji: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
happy84:

Bombing and destroying public infrastructure is stupid and criminal. No amount of spin can change this.
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by afanide: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Rastamann:
If these guys are so good in the Greek and water, why can't they go to the Olympics and win us lots of medals for us in swimming instead of these rent seeking they are doing in the Niger delta region?

You are making sense bro... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
happy84:
this is ND and the rest of nigeria 's land. Can u see what oil has done to our land and home? And you open ur smelling mouth and call NDA criminals. Nda re freedom fighters fighting against britain, nigeria and the world for the oppression, evil , wickedness and fraud against ND
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by highwaist: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheFreeOne:
By Emma Amaize and Perez Brisibe

*Say two suspects, Stanley, Felix seized by NNS Delta not NDA members

. WARRI- THE Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, this morning, confronted the Commander of Operation Delta Safe, Rear Admiral Joseph Okojie and Commanding Officer, NNS Delta, Commodore Joseph Dzunye, asking them to come to the creeks of the Niger Delta, rather than stay in the cities and arrest “sleeper” agents, who they brand as NDA members to curry favour from their superiors.

Spokesperson of NDA, self-styled Brig General Mudoch Agbinibo, threw the challenge in a statement rebutting the claim by NNS Delta commander on Saturday that two suspects, Stanley Tonghan and Felix Miyenminiye, arrested by the navy, few days ago, were members of the militant group.

NDA said that the two suspects were agents working in conjunction with security agencies and were paid N5 million by two leaders (names withheld) to give Nigeria military intelligence on the activities of the group.

The statement read: “We made it clear that the Nigeria military is using sleepers’ agents to track or checkmate the activities and operation of the Niger Delta Avengers. But the more they try, the more they run into crisis with their employed sleeper agents.”

“Stanley Tonghan and Felix Miyenminiye that were arrested and paraded by the Nigeria Navy Delta are few of the sleeper agents working for Nigeria Military in conjunction with (two leaders, names withheld) “The suspects (Tonghan and Felix Miyenminiye) was paid 5 Million Naira to give Nigeria military intelligent on the activities of NDA.

On failing to deliver, the suspects were arrested and tagged NDA members, what a shame? the group said. It added: “Stanley Tonghan and Felix Miyenminiye are not members of NDA we do not know or have any connection with them. The Navy Commanding Office NNS Delta, Warri(Commodore Joseph Dzunve) is trying to impress his boss in Abuja, but arresting sleeper agents recruited by his predecessor.”

“Any criminal arrested is now an NDA member. Since we (NDA) started the struggle, none of our operatives has been arrested. All those in detention in the name of NDA are not part of NDA, the world should know this.

“Nigeria military have not seen embarrassment. NDA will keep embarrassing you because the only thing you are good at doing in the Niger Delta region is arrest and killing of innocent citizens of the Niger Delta in the name of looking for NDA and illegal bunkering.

“If the Nigeria military is serious about arresting NDA let them come to the creeks of the Niger Delta, that is where we dwell not the city. If I (Brig.Gen Moduch Agbinibo) was the Commanding Officer NNS Delta (Commodore Joseph Dzunve) and Commander of the so-called Operation Delta Safe (Rear Admiral Joseph Okojie), I would have been in the creeks instead of sitting at the comfort of my air-conditioned office,” NDA added.

To the elders of the Niger Delta, the group asserted: “Hope it clear to you our elders that the President Muhammadu Buhari- led government is not reliable, reasonable, responsible and not ready to dialogue.”

It said: “Can you tell the world the government official you been dialoguing with? Is it the President? On the other hand, is there any committee that is set up for it? We respect you our elders, as such stop behaving, as the Niger Delta is a seized region and stop acting like you are begging the government for dialogue.”

“The worse the government will do is to bombard our villages and towns in the name of looking for NDA. Therefore, our elders should tread carefully with the Nigeria government,” it pointed out.

Its words: “The reason behind military harassment of towns and villages in the Niger Delta is because NDA have not confronted the Nigeria military in battle. We are not scared in confronting you.”

“The creeks of the Niger Delta belong to us, so defeating the Nigeria military is not hard for us. We have made it clear in many occasions that our business is to cripple the Nigeria economy not to kill military. The Nigeria military should, not we, (NDA) avoiding them, that is a sign of weakness,” the group added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/meet-us-creeks-avengers-dares-army-navy-chiefs/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
coward,if they realy ready for war,they should disclose their location on the creeks
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by iwadobo: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
project8:

Nigeria government is the criminal here . Why can't they allow us to control our oil and pay tax? Ain't we practicing federalism like the us? Why is ours different ? Is it because we are minority ? Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Lankious(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ok now,let's go there
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by proffray(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
confused soldiers wit gud for notin government
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Mockinbird: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wadeoye:
Isn't easy to say the arrested criminals are not avengers?
Who are the avengers? Ghosts? And do they have avengers written on their forehead?
Cowards... All those arrested should be publicly executed on Oct 1, as part of independence day celebration.
Chaì!
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by millionaireman: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
afanide:

Regards!!!

Akwa Ibom is luckiest state. It is not visited by environmental problems from oil exploitation which other Niger delta areas witness.

I think this is the reason why AK people still talk the way you talked here: right medium to address marginalization in other oil producing areas.

What other medium do you AKwa people suggest? Or you are comfortable with the status quo but continue to play the ostrich?

Look o, Abokii has been threatening to remove the 13% from derivation that makes AK the richest state in Nigeria. Abokii says 13% makes some states richer than others. Ridiculous!!

Prominent AK leader, Obong Victor continues to ask for political restructuring. He takes AK as an Island on its own.

It's more than 15 years Obong has been saying the same things like restructuring. As if he doesn't know that Arewa cannot yield to restructuring. Because restructuring shall make Arewa lose the present advantages it won through the civil war.

AK leaders need to be realistic. Left alone by others in the ND your AK cannot get 13% from Nigeria.
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Thisis2raw(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
project8:
sometimes i wonder if pple from d south south use brain,respect their elders,and or kno were scratches them in their body.
so u tink NA wil jus come to d creek because u say so? u can bomb pipelines as u wish bt i assure u even an alliance btw NDA,ipob,abi na ipad and boko haram can NEVER i repeat can NEVER match Nigerian Army.
when they start killing u .ur elders and some criminal minded wil claim women n children are bein killed jus like u always deny each time any of ur co criminals are captured by our gallant Army
u hav made ur point do u hav to insult de region? Has ur dingbat region committed half of wat dat region has committed to de financials of dis country. U ar jst twisted upstairs
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by project8(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
afanide:

Regards!!!
u make me laff...
sorry jus leme try a laymans analysis
I remember during obj he gave NDDC 200billion naira for development of Niger delta
Yardua came: he created ministry of niger delta whic everyone knows have a yearly budget.
then 13% oil derivation for all d oil producing states.
then we ave monthly allocation from d federation account. whic when u compare with other states.states frm ss have d highest.

Now my question is this.. with all these monies and allocations wat on earth are leaders of the niger delta states are using d money for? am not even talkn of monies paid to communities by oil companies like shell etal.
the truth is their leaders are so greedy that all thet do is to build world class hotels in and outside d country.
Even d so called freedom fighters like tompolo who had a contract of more than 40billion naira .can u show me any tangible project embarked by him to show his pple that d struggle is abt them? wat abt Asari dokubo who built a world class university in benin republic.y didnt he build it in d niger delta cos dats whr d source of his money comes from. all they do is to club,drink and sleep wit women all at d expense of d poor niger deltans.and i wil apreciate if u can counter any of my points.tnk u

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Konpresor012(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
ok
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by dragunov: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
wizzyrich:
Calling on people's parents to go and die in the creeks when Buhari knows what to do to avert this blood shedding.

Buhari thinks he can bite the finger that fed him and expect to go free, he wants to use fuel to quench fire. Watching in 3d
And which fingers fed him o?
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Mockinbird: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
afanide:

Regards!!!
You're gullible, paranoid and under-informed.
Bayelsa/Delta are valid states in the FRN and they do get their allocations accordingly.
Did Hausa rule as Governors, L.G chairs and Officials in Bayelsa/Delta?!
Their mofhukin criminal leaders should be held accountable for their penury.

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by Konpresor012(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
afanide:

Regards!!!

all those problems u mentioned started when PMB became president abi?
Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by tundexijim(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
millionaireman:

Akwa Ibom is luckiest state. It is not visited by environmental problems from oil exploitation which other Niger delta areas witness.

I think this is the reason why AK people still talk the way you talked here: right medium to address marginalization in other oil producing areas.

What other medium do you AKwa people suggest? Or you are comfortable with the status quo but continue to play the ostrich?

Look o, Abokii has been threatening to remove the 13% from derivation that makes AK the richest state in Nigeria. Abokii says 13% makes some states richer than others. Ridiculous!!

Prominent AK leader, Obong Victor continues to ask for political restructuring. He takes AK as an Island on its own.

It's more than 15 years Obong has been saying the same things like restructuring. As if he doesn't know that Arewa cannot yield to restructuring. Because restructuring shall make Arewa lose the present advantages it won through the civil war.

AK leaders need to be realistic. Left alone by others in the ND your AK cannot get 13% from Nigeria.

I think obong should have cried for restructuring when a niger delta son was in power since he knew Arewa cannot yield to that.. .

1 Like

Re: Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs by dragunov: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
wtfCode:
My hand no dey diz one.
Nigerian armies funeral be dat if they try.
All this self aggrandisement from the rag tag criminals. Just because you bandy assault rifles, bazookas and GPMGs doesn't make you invincible. Because you can swim/dive and navigate around the mosquito infested mangrooves does not make you untouchable. You are gonna be mincemeat before the Nigerian armed forces. Simple fact. The cautious advance of a tiger is not a sign of cowardice, my creek rats.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima, GEJ, Sanwo-Olu And Others Attend Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.