Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is It True That SSS Three Has Been Cancelled? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It True That SSS Three Has Been Cancelled? (1227 Views)

Is It True That If An Igbo Girl Hugs You, / Fgc Ikole Ekiti Valedictory Service Has Been Cancelled. / UNI-ABUJA Pre-admission Screening has been Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That SSS Three Has Been Cancelled? by jhydebaba(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
This issue is generating many controversy. Please anybody with useful link and information should enlighten us.
Re: Is It True That SSS Three Has Been Cancelled? by Teniolasmart: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
when i was ranting that seun should restrict children from assessing nairaland not to talk of people member,he did not listen

now u guys can see the consequence

this child is asking jamb question now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That SSS Three Has Been Cancelled? by obidavido(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
They change the name from SSS state security service to DSS department of state security

1 Like

Re: Is It True That SSS Three Has Been Cancelled? by 4kings: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Teniolasmart:
when i was ranting that seun should restrict children from assessing nairaland not to talk of people member,he did not listen

You should have addressed his ignorance and not insult him.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That SSS Three Has Been Cancelled? by jhydebaba(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Teniolasmart:

If you live in Lagos and have younger ones in SSS two going to SSS three in public schools you would appreciate the fact that I am asking the question because the issue is generating controversy among parents and students.

(1) (Reply)

Kwasu Hnd Conversion And Top Up Degree / Vice Chancellor: UNN To Emerge Among 10 Best Universities In The World / A Candidate's JAMB Score Suddenly "Changed" - Has This Happened To Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.